Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not a bomb. That’s good thread hostessing. :). Thanks for making this thread so welcoming, interesting, and fun.
and we can link the gifs instead using the [ url ] put the url here [ / url ] things (without the spaces)
Thank you for understanding ladies! ❤️ We want everyone to get the warm fuzzies when they drop by for fun perviness. We prefer to keep the eye rolling and complaining to other threads. 😂

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆​
*today's "Howdy" in honor of a friend who passed away last night. It's how we always used to great each other and made the greeting part of my regular vocabulary.

RIP my friend. ♥️

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆​

Thank you to all offering your condolences to my above referenced post.

I sincerely appreciate it.

Love to you all. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Sorry for your loss.

What's wrong? Just a random bad mood or more?
Nothing much. Being tired and the grey weather dragging me down. Then I had an odd incident in FetLife and although that group isn't really important to me, or the whole damn FetLife (I could probably just as well skip it altogether), my highly sensitive nerve system decided to overreact to the point of tears. It's really weird to realize you are overreacting and yet not being able to do anything about it. Took quite a while to calm down even mostly, but I'd still just want to cuddle for the rest of the day.

And for some reason just this weekend my inbox has gone oddly silent after being very busy for weeks. Bad luck to have it happen right now.

Nothing much. Being tired and the grey weather dragging me down. Then I had an odd incident in FetLife and although that group isn't really important to me, or the whole damn FetLife (I could probably just as well skip it altogether), my highly sensitive nerve system decided to overreact to the point of tears. It's really weird to realize you are overreacting and yet not being able to do anything about it. Took quite a while to calm down even mostly, but I'd still just want to cuddle for the rest of the day.

And for some reason just this weekend my inbox has gone oddly silent after being very busy for weeks. Bad luck to have it happen right now.
i need a hug emoji. can I offer you a chocolate bar. wait, your county has better.

I hope you are doing better soon (((hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back