Chester's playground

Re: cybergirly1989 is going to be spanked

ChesterMolester said:
So cybergirly1989,
How shall RH and me do it, over a chair, or what?

Chester

Over the arm of a chair would be good, or the back of a couch if it was in the middle of the room.

Spanking cybergirly1989 with RH

Thanks RH,
I'll take the side facing the room, not RH.

I try to see if I can make cybergirly1989 bottom a beet red.

Opps, I missed, and got that cunt by mistake - hope it felt good

cybergirly1989

How's stopping,
I have two hands, and only have to worry about one of your ass cheeks. RH has the other cheek, so I should be okay, able to continue for a while. What do you enjoy, maybe a good set of nipple clamps would help - name it, and I am sure we can find, make, or invent it for your pleasure

Chester

Re: cybergirly1989

ChesterMolester said:
How's stopping,
I have two hands, and only have to worry about one of your ass cheeks. RH has the other cheek, so I should be okay, able to continue for a while. What do you enjoy, maybe a good set of nipple clamps would help - name it, and I am sure we can find, make, or invent it for your pleasure

Chester

Make it? Wow now my interest is aroused.

Goodnite all, I have an early morning.

Hope to "jump in" tomorrow.
Everyone have a great evening.

Rubbing her ass

I rub her ass as well, and look for a nipple or two to tweak.

Now, cybergirly,what shall we make for you? Shall it be soft or hard, leather or lace, maybe a bite of steel to it, flat or round, long and slinder, or short and wide, what shall we use it for?

Chester

Nite cybergirly1989

See you about, and if you need a good spanking, or something else, just come back, you hear?

Chester

VampEyes

Sorry you had to run out, and you forgot your clothes.

Here, may I help you back up onto the counter top?

Chester

Ohh allow me (as I slowly climb upon the counter top my bottom swaying as I go)

Swaying ass

As I watch I have to pick my tongue up off the floor. :p

I help you get turned around, feeling all over your hips and buttocks. I help pull you forward, and ask "Do you remember about the letter Y, and how you could form it, while lieing back?"

Ohhh yess (I lay back onto the counter my legs spread nice and wide in anticipation)

Eating at the Y

As you place you legs on my shoulders I have a great view of your womanhood, and more

I start by kissing your inner thights, and move above your mound. I don't stop, and don't notice if you are shaved there or not, but proced on to the other thight, and kiss, lick, and rub it as well.

My thighs start to tremble in anticipation as your kisses cause moans of passion to come from deep within my throat

Back