Chester's playground

Re: Nice of everyone to show up within minutes

ChesterMolester said:
Hay, everyone has just popped in with-in the past 8 minutes, does that mean we get to play tonite?

Chester

Let's play!

Re: Nice of everyone to show up within minutes

ChesterMolester said:
Hay, everyone has just popped in with-in the past 8 minutes, does that mean we get to play tonite?

Chester

I've been in the mood lately to just being the voyeur..spectator if u will...as u may have noticed..i'm not always in the mood to be licked sucked and fucked..nor am i always in the mood to lick fuck and suck on someone...But when i am...LoL Look out cuz it's all good!!! LoL:kiss:

restlessheart34 said:
hey chester let's hang ciph and take her front and back

Let's not and say we did...

Sheeesh..it's nice to know i was asked...:rolleyes:

cybergirly1989,
Your panites are here, I removed them for you, now let me help you out of the rest of yuour clothes

ChesterMolester said:
cybergirly1989,
Your panites are here, I removed them for you, now let me help you out of the rest of yuour clothes

*going over to Chester* Out of my clothes? I thought this was a nude room *looking around*

cybergirly1989 - cum as you want

cybergirly1989 - cum dressed as you want,
And if that means nothing more that a string of perals and a smile, that is fine. What shall we do, we are in the playground, and we had a game of twister going, so, what shall we play at.

RH, I don't know, but have you asked Cipher what she wants to do, maybe just lie down with you for a while. I know, I advertise this as a orgy house, but what does everyone want to do. If I hang someone from the rafters, they had best be ready for it. I kwon one person who I'll invite to give it a try, but easy big guy, don't jump the gun to fast.

Hay, are we ever going to get a round robin going in here?

laughing out load.

Let me introduce myself.

Hi everyone, I am pretty new, but nothing is gonna shock or surprise me that could possibly happen here. I'm willing to go with the...well whatever.

Just a warning I tend to be sarcastic, and cant help throwing in the smartass comment from time to time. (if anyone minds, feel free to throw me over you knee)

cybergirly1989 said:
laughing out load.

Let me introduce myself.

Hi everyone, I am pretty new, but nothing is gonna shock or surprise me that could possibly happen here. I'm willing to go with the...well whatever.

Just a warning I tend to be sarcastic, and cant help throwing in the smartass comment from time to time. (if anyone minds, feel free to throw me over you knee)
Smartass?
I fail to believe that.

cybergirly1989 - a smart ass?

cybergirly1989,
You don't have to be a smartass to get spanked, and if that is what you want, I am sure RH or myself would be up to the taske at HAND :)

Re: cybergirly1989 - a smart ass?

ChesterMolester said:
cybergirly1989,
You don't have to be a smartass to get spanked, and if that is what you want, I am sure RH or myself would be up to the taske at HAND :)

Why thank you Chester, you sure do know how to make a girly feel welcome. *blushing*

cybergirly1989, RH & Chester

RH, do you think we could bend cybergirly1989 over a table, bed, couch, or something, and you take one asscheek, and I take the other, and see how bright red we can make them, without breaking or bruising the skin?

bends cybergirly1989 over his knee and pulls down her pants/panties and starts to spanks her ass

cybergirly1989 is going to be spanked

So cybergirly1989,
How shall RH and me do it, over a chair, or what?

Chester

RH ansered before I could post

Well, I guess it is over RH's knee.

Hay RH, can I join in?

Chester

Back