Chester's playground

Hair in teeth?

I don't know if I am going to be pulling hair out of my teeth in the morning, but what the hell, I love a good munching on a fabouis muff.

I press the outter lips close together, so I can't slip my tongue in yet, but taste the flavor, feel the texture, and savor the hole thing.

I start to let the lips part, but slowly, ever so slowly

Bald eagle or shaved snatch?

Well, RH,
Doesn't matter to me, I'll still eat it, and screw it :D

Chester

ummm sweets... since it is nice and straight and sparse we shouldn't have too much of a problem with any extras in the am... however next time we are in the shower if you prefer bald maybe we can just have a nice long bath and then you can shave me

I know... I'm so excited that Chester may get more juice than he bargained for ;)

Eating at the Y some more

No fuzz muffs tonight, I guess ;)

Ah, as I let your lips part, I can't help thinking how nice it would be to get you into a nice whirpool of a hot tub tomorrow nite, and trim up the area, but tonight, is hot enought, and I have more than enouht to keep me busy for a while yet. Ah, the moans escaping from your though just make me harder, and increase my desire for you, and wanting to please us both

my hands go to your head and stattt to pull you to me my legs locking around your back... the feeling of your tongue on my thighs quiver

Pulling me in

As you lock your legs behind me, and pull me in, I get a wiff of our womanly musk. I can't help it, I drive my head forward, with my tongue on autopolit, like a scud missile, first seeking your clit, then your virginia, darting back and forth.

Chester

I got your lit cherri, thanks very much, now do I get your AV post?

The feeling of your tongue sliding from my clit and back into my pussy and back again drives me wild.. my hips bucking up at you I cum drenching your face with my juices as I yell out my release triumphantly YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and yes thanks for helping with me cherry and I will be back in a sec soon as I get the whole av thing figured out)

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:D :p :p :heart: :heart: :rose: :rose:

Feeling overwhelmed

Wooo Boy, what a realesse. Wasn't expecting it - girl, has it been that long for you? I ease back just a little, and try lapping up all of your juices.

As you start to relax I start up again, babes, that was just a bit too quick for me, and I hope you like cloud nine, I'll try to keep you there for a while

Chesters

Hmmm it hasn't been that long but ahh the excitement of the moment proved to be too much for me :eek: :D ;)

Ohh I do so love it up here on cloud nine..

Wow!!!! I don't think that I could do one that fast... although my first night that I played here at Chesters I went from like 10 or so to almost having my av!! lol So hopefully it won't take long to reach 1000 although I have no clue what I would change my title to even if I could :D

Chester my sweet --- You are so good to me but unfortunately I have to hop into bed or I shall never awaken in the am.....
I will check in tomorrow hopefully then I can show you some oral appreciation for this evening :eek: :rose:
Night all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:kiss: :p :kiss:

Sorry, had a R/L to attend to

Sorry I skipped the last 15 or so minutes, had a R/L problem to attend to.

Like the new AV - verey you, if you don't mind my saying so :)

See you folks later

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! AM IN MISSISSIPPI. MADE IT SAFELY. WILL BE HELPING MY CUZ LEARN LIT. LOL HOPE YOUR EVENING IS GOING GOOD!!!!!!!! THAT GOES OUT TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

ShiningEyes said:
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! AM IN MISSISSIPPI. MADE IT SAFELY. WILL BE HELPING MY CUZ LEARN LIT. LOL HOPE YOUR EVENING IS GOING GOOD!!!!!!!! THAT GOES OUT TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlfriend!!!! Glad to hear you got there safely!!!!!
Have a great time!!!! Ur cuz is going to love lit i'm sure...and be hangin out with the rest of us lit addicts...LMFAO!!!

Take care girly girl :)

:heart:

Damn, looking for fun in all the wrong places

Hay Shining and Cipher, come back,
Where are you going, oh, you are gone. Well, hop cuz likes it here.

I am headed to bed in real life, catch you all later.

Cipher, two things, one, just a nice warm hug for ya, and 2, do you pernouse your screen name Cip-her, Cif-er, or Ci-fer?

Shining, how shaw I great you with your cuz watching over your shoulder. Oh, by the way, I have read some of your post in other forums, I think we could arange whip up some special creams for you, to be worked into your body, and tasted by you and others.

Chester

Re: Damn, looking for fun in all the wrong places

ChesterMolester said:
Hay Shining and Cipher, come back,
Where are you going, oh, you are gone. Well, hop cuz likes it here.

I am headed to bed in real life, catch you all later.

Cipher, two things, one, just a nice warm hug for ya, and 2, do you pernouse your screen name Cip-her, Cif-er, or Ci-fer?

Shining, how shaw I great you with your cuz watching over your shoulder. Oh, by the way, I have read some of your post in other forums, I think we could arange whip up some special creams for you, to be worked into your body, and tasted by you and others.

Chester

Chester..pronouncing my name phonetically is : "Sigh-fir"
LoL Ur not the first to ask me that..i always say u know like *sigh* and fir like the tree...LoL This name was attached to me when i was in 9th grade..i dunno why...LoL
it's 300am my time...i'm gonna go surf..i'll see u tomorrow..i don't have to work until 5-14 so i'll be on again off again :)

Morning to all

Just popping thru again... I'll be back later today.

See ya have a wonderful Day!!

Kisses,
ReNae

Hi everyone

I'm passing thru for now, will be looking for you all at the following times this evening, well, I'll be here at the following times anyway.

VampEyes (are you eastern time zone?), SweetMamaAngel (if you ever join us over here) 10:30pm

Cipher - 9:30

Mistress ReNae, Shining, erosguru2 - 8:30

sexyblueyedstranger (are you in MS, or TX) - 8:30

fantzy_jutty - 12:30 noon your time

Guys, if I figure out your time zones, I may be able to let you know.

Later
Chester

Back