Chester's playground

Fine thanks

restlessheart34 said:
hi MR how you

Hey RH34 I am doing great just on my way to get the steaks ready for the grill.

Ya'll take care and I'll try and be back later.

Kisses,
ReNae

restlessheart34 said:
i wrap my arms around cybergirly and have one hand near her pussy

I wiggle closer to RH, ah thats better your hand should be just here.....

navarre said:

Doing all right. Just all right tonight.

(I'm a poet and don't know it)

Just all right? I'm sorry what can I do to help...*pulls navarre over to her and rh*

Wow, y'all don't mess around. Perhaps I'll pull up a chair and watch for a bit.

erosguru2 said:
It's good to hear most of us have no limits...:)

Seeing as how I came into the room with no panties, let alone clothes, I guess I would qualify as "having no limits"

cybergirly1989 said:

Seeing as how I came into the room with no panties, let alone clothes, I guess I would qualify as "having no limits"

I might be able to find a pair of shorts for you.
That is if you want them.

navarre said:
What do you have in mind to help?

well *hand pulling at navarres waist band* why dont you come on over here and see. *starts nipping on rh's neck* eros you don't have to just watch

*walks up behing girly...kisser her neck...slides hands around the front to fondle her breasts*

On a side note to rh I just have to add: Jessie James was an outlaw man...dum de de de dum got me singing

I enter the fray by kissing cyber's cheek and giving a brief nibble on ear.

*removes his hands from her breasts...wets his fingers...grabs nipples...fondles*

Oh eros, I love it when you kiss my ear, ummm....hey who has thier hand on my side it tickles

*moves to the side*

c'mon eros...you can enjoy those firm asscheeks

cybergirly1989 said:
Oh eros, I love it when you kiss my ear, ummm....hey who has thier hand on my side it tickles

That was me....sorry *blushing*

Just wanted to run my hand over ever available piece of skin.

cybergirly1989 said:

wasn't me
you know where my hands are

cybergirly1989 said:

Hey don't pinch..ouch...*wiggles* well since you put it that way eros, you can tickle all you want

Well, in that case....still nibbling that ear, I reach down and slowly spread your legs...

Back