Chester's playground

cybergirly1989 said:

Hey don't pinch..ouch...*wiggles* well since you put it that way eros, you can tickle all you want

*so innocent.....wrongly accused*
*pouts*
*still fondles the nipples*

*spreads legs wider* does this help eros? Wrongly accused navarre, I think not *wiggling in hopes he pinches her again*

I move in front, as Nav moves behind...I kiss cyber's chin, then the front of her neck, moving my way down to her wonderful breasts.

*moves behind her....bends her over slightly....kneels*

Hey eros, why don't you hold her up so she doesn't fall.

she looks so wonderful with her legs spread....my hand wanders down and massages the insides of her thighs.

*spreads her thighs a little wider*

Now. Just let me reach in there with my tongue and spread those folds.

*hanging onto eros shoulders, hands running throw his hair* umm whatever are you doing back there navarre?

cybergirly1989 said:
*hanging onto eros shoulders, hands running throw his hair* umm whatever are you doing back there navarre?

Just relax.
*moves his tongue further between those hot wet folds*

I continue to lick and run my tongue over cyber's chest and shoulders and neck, watching as Nav starts to lick her pussy.

restlessheart34 said:
goes over and moves a chair so i can lean it against the wall and watch what is going on

Did you bring a video cam?

ummm yeah, I think I'm relaxed. *sigh*

With my tongue working on her nipples, and Nav's working on her lower lips, Cyber begins to moan...

Cyber, how are you feeling. I'm thinking nav is really hard and excited after licking your sweetness for so long...why don't you let him in?

i pull out a digital camera, 2 tripods, and an old fashioned vhs video camera and sets them up checking focuses and settings

*smiling at nav* is that what you want? Or did you have something else in mind?
ooc vhs lmao

Back