Chester's playground

Working on a nipple or two

I concentrate more on the nipple that I do the breast. I see if I can lift your tit up by the nipple, as I lean over to get a closer view.

You have me sighing and making funny sounds in my thoat as you remove the drop of pre-cum from the tip of my one-eyed wounder. I tell you not to stop, but go on, take me, taste me, enjoy the things I have to offer

Oh ya - another cherrie

Thanks,
See, we can hit those post, and numbers, while having fun. I have sent out a few PMs letting a couple friends know where the fun is, hope you don't mind. I don't think they will be joining us right now, I don't see them listed as being on-line right now.

I don't mind at all :D the more the merrier.... hehhehehe it is an orgy after all !!!! My friens Sunkiss is sposed to be coming... but her kitty is being bad :( So I don't know if she is gonna cum after all

The more the merrier - got to agree

You are right Vamp, and I am looking thru past post that I have made, and inviting people over. Again, most are off-line right now, but still will make life interesting when they do get over here

Cold nips?

Sorry VampEyes,
Cant let your nips get cold, I will have to see about sucking them into my mouth, as your mouth finds it's way around my cock

I place the head of your cock just before my lips you can feel my breath upon your skin.... I press my lips to the head kissing the tip keeping my lips tight I slowly begin to push them over the head taking it inside my mouth

Animal sounds

I make animal sounds, as you start to work me into your mouth. I feel a tingling in my balls, and the need to taste more than just your nipples, but they get my attention for now. I remove my second hand from your back, and start playing with the nipple that I am not sucking on.

The first nipple, in my mouth, I trace with my tongue, suck into my mouth, and then pull on ever so gently with my teeth. The other nipple I try pulling off your tit, then placinging it deep within your breast. Painful pleasure, and other gentel stimuli, mixed together.

Hey Chester

Since you have 2 ladies......mind if I join in?

Ooooh la la...

*Cipher walks in with toy in hand*
..I'm the voyeur this evening..:devil:

Good evening lovelies:kiss:

I moan around your cock sending vibrations through you as you take my other nipple in your hand... I start to take more of you into my mouth a little at a time licking at the shaft as my mouth slides ever downward

Re: Ooooh la la...

Cipher said:
*Cipher walks in with toy in hand*
..I'm the voyeur this evening..:devil:

Good evening lovelies:kiss:
ohhh a good evening to you as well
:kiss:

WelCUM navarre, Cipher, and fantzy_jutty

Navarre, seems as I alread have a mouthful, Cipher is going to watch, and fantzy_jutty just got back - jump in as you like. Right now, I have to start nibbling on a tit, and doing so well ;) :p

:kiss: Vamp...i hope that had a little tongue in there..

:kiss: Heya there Cipher,Navarre :kiss:, & Chester :kiss: :kiss:

Vampeyes said:
is this better?

I just love your tattoo...I have a fairy scheduled to do on my calf, it is a family tattoo though....The fairy to represent me, and two wolves, one for my hubby and one for my son.

All these lovely people...this is going to be one hell of a night i can tell...:devil:
:kiss:

All

Will a fucking good time be had by all? I mother fucking hope so:D

Now, what your you doing to me Vamp, you had me building up a load for your thoat I think.

fantzy_jutty, there is still room on the beanbag if you want, don't mind bumping buts, or other things, with you ;)

Cipher, make youself comfortable. If you want, lay on the bear-skin rug, in from of the fire place, or how about that divine for two? We do have that nice plush couch for seven as well.

fantzy_jutty said:

QUOTE]

Ohh yess my sweet..... I know just where to put my tongue:kiss: :rose:

fantzy_jutty said:

:kiss: Heya there Cipher,Navarre :kiss:, & Chester :kiss: :kiss:

Hello fantzy:kiss:
Thanks for the greeting;)

Cipher - just sit back and relax...show us what you can do with that toy.
Fantzy - would you care to join me?

mmmmmmmmmm love that idea of a woman knowing just where to put her tongue on another woman......

your most welcome Cipher.... ;) love your toy btw ;) i have my little butterfly with me today :D

Back