Chester's playground

my mouth speeds and slows alternatively encouraging you to cum for me.. as my nails work your balls just a bit harder....

no sweets I am not shaved but since it is straight and sparse it tends to play tricks on your eyes.......

my pelvis thrusts up at you greeting your hand as you feel my walls start to clench around your fingers

Not long now

It isn't long now, as I till you get ready, I have a load that is just boilling for release. In a few more strokes you coach it out of me. and I unlease a stream of jisim into your hungry mouth.

My fingers are pumping you, exploring the inner walls of your cunt, looking for that g-spot

i slide your cock in & out of my mouth...taking it in further each time...until ther eis nothing between my lips & your pubic bush...

MMMMMMMMMM
I encircle your clit with my lips...apply a little suction...rub the end with my tongue....open my mouth wider...apply the flat of my tongue to your clit...rub side to side
*pulls head back while sucking your clit....POP....again...

my mouth starts to take long slow strokes and then stills as you release your load into my mouth... I try to swallow each and every drop before taking my mouth off to lick up and down the head and shaft with my tongue flattened against you making sure that you stay nice and hard for me..
never mind the g spot sweets just keep those fingers towards the bottom and you'll have me cumming all night long

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that tongue of yours sure is talented....adont you dare stop.....keep it up & i will be cumming in no time at all....

all the while i would be deep throating your cock..alternating the speed & the depth of stroke...going faster & faster & then slower & slower....sucking hard..then just gliding my mouth over your cock....

FANTZY

Gawd
It's 12:30 AM
I get up at 5:30 AM
Can I have a rain check till tomorrow night?
Maybe you can join cipher till then?

Night all. Till tomorrow.

navarre that fine baby..is almost time for me to go collect my kids from school :(
If Cipher is busy then i will just have to play with my butterfly vibe

:kiss:with heaps of :p for you Navarre

Ah, you did good

Ah, the vamp did wounders for me. She was able to take a load that would be dribbling out the side of most mouths at this time.

I keep my finger towards the bottom, as that sames to bring her the most pleasure. I run my thumb across her clit, somethings letting my fingernail lightly glaze against it, other times just circling it, barly brushing up against it.

She is so good with that mouth, that I don't even have a second to loose my form, but remain as hard and still as posible.

Cipher dear, do you see her working that mouth and pussy?

HELLO ALL i just dropped in to see what's goin im gonna have to keep up on this thread

as soon as I am assured that this cock is rigid as it can be.. I reluctantly pull my dripping pussy away from your talented fingers raising up on my knees in front of you one hand still around your cock and the other playing across your chest.......Why don't we see just how you work this baby?

Nite navarre, hello RestlessHeart34

Nite Navarre, hope you get some sleep

Hello RH, it is only five pages long, and feel free to jump in as you like. Seems as if some people have real life committents, mine just don't happen to be till later in the day.

I live in Toledo but only been here since Sept... no clue where Dover is lmao

Pulling you forward

Those simple words, "Why don't we see just how you work this baby?" You know how to make a guy lust after you.

I pull you forward, and offer you my fingers, the ones dripping with your own juices. I don't force them on you, and don't know if you want to taste them or not, but I offer them to you anyway.

With my other hand I draw one of your breast to my mouth, and start sucking on it.

I take each one of your fingers in my mouth in turn licking and sucking them as I did your cock... pushing my tits at you as my hand finds the back of your head and helps to guide you to them.... moaning from your lips working my breasts and the taste of my juices on your fingers mmm I do love the taste of a nice hot pussy

Hey there Chester!!! How are you doing? Thought I would come in and see what you were up to!

The exotic taste

I pull away from your tit for a momment, and pull your head down to mine. We kiss, and I get to share in the taste only you have known so far, the taste of us, mixed together. That exotic taste. I know that after filling that cunt of yours with my cum I am going to have to go down on you, and eat that pussy clean.

For now, I release you from the kiss, and move my fingers back down to that hot love cannel, and scoop up some more of your own juices for you to taste, as I go back to sucking those tits of yours.

Hi Shining

Ummsaflj m: ummmmm

Hi Shining, and welcum to my playground.

adoufdma
'vagjdm
gmav v
WEOTR
A DF
ad:fA
FK

Sorry, can't talk right now, got my mouth full of tit. Jump in, and join the fun.

MMmmmmm as I continue to lick and suck your finges my hands slide down your chest one resting in the middle drawing my nails over your nipples making them harden for me.... the other continues downward sliding over your stomach and abdomen stopping brush the naked area where your pubes should be

Its time for the wild thing

I feel our heat, our passion, and know it is time for Adam to know Eve, and repeat history, and make knew history of our own :)

I remove my hands from your mouth and breast, and move them to the space between our mounds. I use one hand to help spread those special lips of yours, and the other hand to guide your hand the last little bit of the way. Together, with our fingers interlocked, we hold my shaft straight and steady, as you find your cute, naked self, moving to impale yourself on my spear of flesh.

Back