Chester's playground

Watch out people, we have two vamps now

Welcum ARaynes,
You are the vampire from The Mugger's Surprise in the SRP area. As you can see, we already have a vamp, VampEyes. Bite me if you will - ah yesss.

Good, it is getting going now.

Re: All

ChesterMolester said:
Will a fucking good time be had by all? I mother fucking hope so:D

Now, what your you doing to me Vamp, you had me building up a load for your thoat I think.

fantzy_jutty, there is still room on the beanbag if you want, don't mind bumping buts, or other things, with you ;)

Cipher, make youself comfortable. If you want, lay on the bear-skin rug, in from of the fire place, or how about that divine for two? We do have that nice plush couch for seven as well.

I will do just that...after my session of self love (lol) i'll be more than happy to get a lil comfortable with someone...:devil:

Ty Araynes- it was something that took me a good long time to decide on

Now Chester mmm a load down my throat sounds positively yummy......

my mouth slides down your shaft until you are all the way in my nose pressing against your pelvic bone as I nibble gently around the base of your cock and my fingernails gently massage your balls

This room seems a bit drab

This room can use a woman's touch - feel free to decorate as you ladies like, as this is to be a passionit room. :devil:

Re: This room seems a bit drab

ChesterMolester said:
This room can use a woman's touch - feel free to decorate as you ladies like, as this is to be a passionit room. :devil:
Gawd
Does that mean we men have to move the furniture? Fantzy and I were just about to get started.

Um, and more sounds

I lean back and let the gravity have the tits. I reach out, and help move VampEyes around, so she is now parelle to me. I start playing with her pussy, and rubbing her clit, and around it.

I look up at AR and ask if she would like to sit on my face :p

the couch is fine with me..

Chester...stuff the decorating atm..we are all busy with other things..like self love & mutual orgasms & the like...... we will all dealwith the decor later on in the night................................................................maybe ;)

navarre and moving things

No, navarre, we don't have to move anything.
This is cyberspace after all, and if the ladies deside everythibgng wil be in pink and lavindur silk, then that is how it is. We get to desing the BBQ pits, the special swings, and everything outdoors :)

ohhh I instant reward your touches with moans around your cock and my wetness starts to seep forth.....
my head starts to pull back twisting my head slightly so that while my lips contact around you my tongue slides around your entire shat but making sure to pay attention to the sensetive underside

fantzy_jutty said:
the couch is fine with me..

Chester...stuff the decorating atm..we are all busy with other things..like self love & mutual orgasms & the like...... we will all dealwith the decor later on in the night................................................................maybe ;)

Yeah..i'm with her on this one...i'm not about to stop that pleasureable buzzing on my wet pussy to decorate some shit...lol
u need to call martha stewart after we leave dammit...!!!!:p
:kiss:

mmmmmmmmm Navarre...what were we just about to do????
i settle in your lap...facing you as i lift my shirt over my head to reveal 34 C breasts....nipples are erect & awaiting your tongue on them...as my hands are sliding sown to your trousers to find what it is your hiding in there from me

Hello Martha?

Hello Martha, Martha Steward?
Yes, we need a cyber fuck room redone. No, no money, just a good, holsome fuck. What, you wont do it, go screw yourself - sorry, forget that is what you alread do. Hope the batteries die in you vibe.

<ROFLMAO>

Vamps wet pussy

I position my hand so my thumb is now on your clit, and my fingers start to enter your sweet twat. Um, you feel so wet, and tight, I can't wait to get something else in there

LoL @ Chester!!! LoL :D

Too funny...LoL Poor martha..no buzz buzz for her..!!! :p

Re: Hello Martha?

ChesterMolester said:
Hello Martha, Martha Steward?
Yes, we need a cyber fuck room redone. No, no money, just a good, holsome fuck. What, you wont do it, go screw yourself - sorry, forget that is what you alread do. Hope the batteries die in you vibe.

<ROFLMAO>

ok ok I couldn't resist... how do you make Martha Stewart shit twice?
fuck her in the ass then clean up with her curtains......:eek:

my tongue snakes out to touch the end of your nipple...I tickle it....swirl my tongue around it....softly stroke the bottom of your breasts
*sucks it in so you can undo the zip*

mmm yess nice just keep that finger pressed low sweets I love it towards the bottom... yess nice and hot and tight but first let me get that first load out of the way so we can really enjoy a nice long fuck...

my head starts to bob up and down on your cock my hair brushing your thighs with every stroke my cheeks sliding along your shaft my tongue licking every area it can find... one hand plays with those nice heavy balls and the other hand is kneeding your ass cheek pulling that cock towards me

ROFLMFAO @ Martha...

mmmmmm navarre...suck my nipples....

undoing your trousers & releasing your cock from the constraints of your boxers...baby..what have we here?? ..... i hink i need to get my mouth down there..it is looking a little parched & i have just the juice to make it feel so much better ;)

why don't we lay down...you can drop your pussy on my tongue...the anticipation of tasting your sweetness is killing me!

Losing controll of my body

I can't help it, VampEyes is doing a job on me. I feel my 'nabs tighening up, and the load is stared on its way. I start fingering her pussy with gusto, wanting her to join me in the first of many orgasoms. I work my finges and thumb based on the sounds ecsaping from her lips.

I call out to Cipher, that she should get a good close viwe of this wet pussy. I finely take a good glance, as I had not noticed before if you where shave down there, like me, or not?

mmmmmm navarre...suck my nipples....

I wrap my lips around your nipple...apply suction gently..*stop...wets fingers*...I take the other nipple and rol it between my fingers...just a little pinch..

navarre said:
why don't we lay down...you can drop your pussy on my tongue...the anticipation of tasting your sweetness is killing me!

taste me baby..i cant wait to taste you....feel you slide in & out of my mouth.....feel your tongue on my pussy & my clit...MmmMMmMMMmMM you feel so good......dont stop that...

i slide your cock in & out of my mouth...taking it in further each time...until ther eis nothing between my lips & your pubic bush...

Back