L . . . my
L . . . revision
S . . to
Pass
A . . the
I . . . literotica
N . . censors

ow!

For a poem?! I've never had anything kicked out you've got me wondering what on earth you wrote!

For a poem?! I've never had anything kicked out you've got me wondering what on earth you wrote!

No, not a poem, a story. Mostly I write stories, this poetry thing is just a lark.

Frustrating because I don't think the reason given for not accepting the story is relevant, though it is a good reason. Anyway, I rewrote it and resubmitted it, but having to wait all over again is making me crazy.

I like this one as well.....visons of mother earth standing with her feet apart...birthing change.

The thing I love about poetry:
I write about wanting to punch someone in the nose, and you find something wonderful in it.

The thing I love about poetry:
I write about wanting to punch someone in the nose, and you find something wonderful in it.

Exactly! It all depends on where you are standing.....and it is wonderful!

No, not a poem, a story. Mostly I write stories, this poetry thing is just a lark.

Frustrating because I don't think the reason given for not accepting the story is relevant, though it is a good reason. Anyway, I rewrote it and resubmitted it, but having to wait all over again is making me crazy.

trying to decide whether to take offense or not at 'just a lark' after working my butt off last year for Survivor

trying to decide whether to take offense or not at 'just a lark' after working my butt off last year for Survivor

ahem ... just a lark for me. I have nothing but respect for people who do it for serious, unless maybe a touch of envy.
You are still free to take offense if you like, of course.
Being offensive is another one of my hobbies, just one I don't often practice in the poetry threads.

ahem ... just a lark for me. I have nothing but respect for people who do it for serious, unless maybe a touch of envy.
You are still free to take offense if you like, of course.
Being offensive is another one of my hobbies, just one I don't often practice in the poetry threads.

well I'm glad to hear that we've had very offensive in here before and it's not good for the digestion so I'll let you off just this once lol :D

well I'm glad to hear that we've had very offensive in here before and it's not good for the digestion so I'll let you off just this once lol :D

As there is nothing worse than a constipated poet ... I will endeavor to make it unnecessary to let me off a second time.

Sits back, feeling a small swell of pride that he managed to resist temptation and not make any cracks about making it necessary to get me off.

OK, I couldn't resist entirely. :rolleyes: :D

Day 31

mountaintop in fog
private for sex - the wind blows
"A Hundred Mile View"

Back