First EVER Supreme Court Leak: Roe V. Wade overturned

The only reason Biden won was because of the pandemic. Know your history.

Most Americans continue to be deeply worried about the virus, and the poll found that 65%, including 9 in 10 registered Democrats and 5 in 10 registered Republicans, agreed that “if President Trump had taken coronavirus more seriously, he probably would not have been infected.”

Only 34% said they thought that Trump has been telling them the truth about the coronavirus, while 55% said that he was not and 11% were unsure.

Of those polled, 57% of Americans said they disapproved of Trump’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic overall, up about 3 points from a poll that ran late last week.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/04/bid...ump-coronavirus-could-have-been-avoided-.html
Biden won because he won the right states.
That's how 45 won last time.
And also got the most votes.
45 didn't do that last time.
2 years is a lot of time.

45 failed the American people with his lies about the virus and was punted by smart patriots.

Why are you being a pedantic douche? Biden won because Trump fucked up during the pandemic. You look like a fool claiming he won because votes are counted during elections. That goes without saying. That's the way elections work.

Why are you being a pedantic douche? Biden won because Trump fucked up during the pandemic. You look like a fool claiming he won because votes are counted during elections. That goes without saying. That's the way elections work.
You keep saying incorrect things

You keep saying incorrect things

I post links to mainstream media sources confirming my assertions. You recite common knowledge procedures that everyone knows like you're some kind of political genius that just solved an ancient mystery on how elections are won.

Hillary was a shitty candidate with shitty policies that was rejected at the ballot box. Trying to pick the kernels of corn out of that turd to blame her loss on will not change that reality.
She was only a shitty candidate because the Right has spent thirty plus years doing everything in their power to make her look like the devil. Her policies not only were not good, they were not rejected at the ballot Box. They were rejected by roughly 70k strategically placed votes.

The reality is that she should have won and anybody paying attention knew she would have and the Russian Collusion was SO thick Trump both claimed it was still around in 2020 but when asked why he'd done nothing to do to fix it.

She made a strategic error that honestly anybody familiar with various game theories would have made.

She was only a shitty candidate because the Right has spent thirty plus years doing everything in their power to make her look like the devil. Her policies not only were not good, they were not rejected at the ballot Box. They were rejected by roughly 70k strategically placed votes.

The reality is that she should have won and anybody paying attention knew she would have and the Russian Collusion was SO thick Trump both claimed it was still around in 2020 but when asked why he'd done nothing to do to fix it.

She made a strategic error that honestly anybody familiar with various game theories would have made.
She lacks the ability to connect with people. It’s was a big reason Obama cleaned her clock in 2008. People liked him. Hillary, not so much. I still recall Obama condescendingly saying “you’re likable enough Hillary“ during one of the primary debates.

Her 2016 campaign took swing voters she needed to win for granted, and her campaign skills were awful. She would sometimes be roped off from the crowd at rallies. She often appeared tired, listless, and irritable. She even fainted on occasion. Classic hangover symptoms.

She won the popular vote but narrowly lost key swing states. A few less late night glasses of wine might have given her the energy and enthusiasm needed to get her in the win column.

She lacks the ability to connect with people. It’s was a big reason Obama cleaned her clock in 2008. People liked him. Hillary, not so much. I still recall Obama condescendingly saying “you’re likable enough Hillary“ during one of the primary debates.

Her 2016 campaign took swing voters she needed to win for granted, and her campaign skills were awful. She would sometimes be roped off from the crowd at rallies. She often appeared tired, listless, and irritable. She even fainted on occasion. Classic hangover symptoms.

She won the popular vote but narrowly lost key swing states. A few less late night glasses of wine might have given her the energy and enthusiasm needed to get her in the win column.
Yes,..she was.more.likeable than 45

Overall, in the entire country, she is more likeable than 45.

Really hard for you to accept that, it seems
The results of the 2016 are in. Hillary lost. She wasn’t likable enough to win the states that decided the outcome. You are having trouble accepting that. Take a tip from HRC. Have a glass of wine. Or two. Or three. Or more. 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

The results of the 2016 are in. Hillary lost. She wasn’t likable enough to win the states that decided the outcome. You are having trouble accepting that. Take a tip from HRC. Have a glass of wine. Or two. Or three. Or more. 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
You really can't just accept that she's more likeable overall. Too funny

I accepted that she lost the election the same time that Clinton did...on the night of the election. Likeability did not determine the result of the election, else she wouldn't won

Ah, yes, the Swiftboating of Hillary Clinton continues. The Swiftboaters must still be very frightened of her.

Show me the last time a conservative harmed a high-ranking federal official.
Lmao....you're off the reservation, Chief.

Just admit that you are speculating and could be wrong....not difficult to do.

Ah, yes, the Swiftboating of Hillary Clinton continues. The Swiftboaters must still be very frightened of her.
Nah. She’s gone. Don’t think Kamala will run in 2024 but will not be surprised if Elizabeth Warren and Tulsi Gabbert seek to become the female nominee.

The fact that it worked out just fine aside isn't the point. Hillary should have been President then and let Obama take a swing later. The fact that we have started picking outsiders with zero practical experience is embarassing.

Yeah she did appear physically weak at times. Yes she did take swing voters in safe spaces for granted. It was on paper the correct play. It shows how inexperienced people shouldn't judge strategy. just because it didnd't work doesn't mean it wasn't the right thing.

There is no evidence she drinks, but her mistake was trying to tell people in red states that we care instead of shoring up the base did cost her. It was still on paper the right thing.

Lmao....you're off the reservation, Chief.

Just admit that you are speculating and could be wrong....not difficult to do.
What I've shown is you're full of crap and can't name one.

What I've shown is you're full of crap and can't name one.
What you've shown is that you can't admit that your speculation is no more valid than mine. You also can't admit, as I have, that there is not sufficient information to determine who is responsible for the leak.

But please focus on stupid shit

Back