First Impressions About The Debate

You spelt 'media' wrong.

Translation: delibrately taking someone's comments out of context is totally legit if you don't like them.
Staying with the J6 question from the debate, you’ve now placed yourself in the position of having to provide an answer if his followers that day took him out of context when they stormed into the Capitol.

When you've spent the past nine years spewing resentment and divisiveness all over the world like Trump has, you don't get to use a word like "bloodbath" and expect people to interpret it in a benign way. For that matter, I can't think of any context in which anyone could use that word without the ugly connotations Harris referred to yesterday. But especially not Trump.
The destruction of our auto industry is ugly.

You spelt 'media' wrong.
If the media had been honest from square one about who and what Trump is, he'd probably still be yelling "You're fired!" on TV and the deplorables might have crawled back under a rock.
Translation: delibrately taking someone's comments out of context is totally legit if you don't like them.
That would certainly explain why you do that all the time, now wouldn't it?

If the media had been honest from square one about who and what Trump is, he'd probably still be yelling "You're fired!" on TV and the deplorables might have crawled back under a rock.

If the media had been honest from square one about who and what the Biden crime family is all about.

If the media was honest about the DOJ running a protection racket for the Bidens.

If the media was honest about the Hunter Biden Laptop and the criminal evidence on that laptop that was available, suppressing the existence of the laptop, interfering with the election process.

If the media was honest from square one and did a little investigative journalism and followed up on the IRS whistleblowers criminal complaints on Hunter Biden's tax evasion.

If the media from square one exposed U.S. attorney Weiss for dragging his feet and allowing Hunter Biden's tax evasion violations to run out the statute of limitations, violations that according to IRS whistleblowers had a direct path to implicate Joe Biden.

If the media from square one did a little investigative journalism into a plea deal that would have granted unlimited immunity to Hunter Biden's criminal behavior, behavior that is now being prosecuted not because Hunter committed crimes but because US attorney Weiss was caught red handed running interference for the Biden crime family. Thank God an honest Judge exposed it for what it was otherwise Hunter walks.

Kamala won.

Everyone I know says that!

I think they'll still vote Republican though.

It looked like one of those reality shows: you know, scripted.

The vice President had as much effect on the race as Liz Cheney. They're not Swift...

On Monday, Newsmax had been going on about how the MSM would use 9-11 anniversary coverage to hide a poor performance by Vice President Harris. On Tuesday, they were going on and on with their 9-11 coverage.

I guess THE DONALD had a bad night...

🤷‍♂️

If the media had been honest from square one about who and what the Biden crime family is all about.

If the media was honest about the DOJ running a protection racket for the Bidens.

If the media was honest about the Hunter Biden Laptop and the criminal evidence on that laptop that was available, suppressing the existence of the laptop, interfering with the election process.

If the media was honest from square one and did a little investigative journalism and followed up on the IRS whistleblowers criminal complaints on Hunter Biden's tax evasion.

If the media from square one exposed U.S. attorney Weiss for dragging his feet and allowing Hunter Biden's tax evasion violations to run out the statute of limitations, violations that according to IRS whistleblowers had a direct path to implicate Joe Biden.

If the media from square one did a little investigative journalism into a plea deal that would have granted unlimited immunity to Hunter Biden's criminal behavior, behavior that is now being prosecuted not because Hunter committed crimes but because US attorney Weiss was caught red handed running interference for the Biden crime family. Thank God an honest Judge exposed it for what it was otherwise Hunter walks.

You're off your hinges traitor.

If only the MEDIA had been honest...

171107-trump-sharpton-king-njs-535p.jpg

We wouldn't be listening to stooges parrot the "he's a racist" bullshit. Or any of the other lies that come from their mouths.

If only the MEDIA had been honest...

171107-trump-sharpton-king-njs-535p.jpg

We wouldn't be listening to stooges parrot the "he's a racist" bullshit. Or any of the other lies that come from their mouths.

Haha!
I see 2 grifting con men attempting to steal each other’s watch.

What are you saying I’m supposed to be seeing then?
As a friendly PSA, I don’t think you should reply back to me. I think you should tuck tail and just slink on out of this can’t win conversation. Trust me lol no one will notice.

Trump was given an Ellis Island award by the NAACP in 1986 alongside Jessie Jackson, Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali. There's even a photograph of it.

trump-immigrant.jpg

Which means that your entire bullshit drivel about 2 con men trying to steal each other's watch, is solely because you're an ignorant asshole without a clue.

Posts on social media claim that former U.S. President Donald Trump was awarded a medal of honor by the Ellis Island Honors Society in 1986 “for contributing to the conditions of inner city [sic] Black youths, standing alongside Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks.” This claim is partly false: though Trump, along with Ali and Parks, was a recipient of one of the inaugural Ellis Island Medals of Honor, it was given in acknowledgement of his German heritage and his contributions to New York’s business and real estate world, rather than civil rights or racial justice.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...-1986-but-not-for-racial-justi-idUSL1N2LN260/

You spelt 'media' wrong.

And they have spent nine years hurling invective at him, painting him as Hitler (so much for Godwin's Law), etc. He lives rent-free in their heads. I personally think that it was caused by the excess media hype about him from when the DNC and media were pushing him as a Pied Piper, plus he gives them ratings, and he unites disgruntled party faithful behind the bastards that keep betraying them. He's a useful bogeyman that way. I'm not a fan myself. I was an OG Never Trumper. I left the GOP in protest of his becoming the presumptive nominee, even burned my Arizona voters' registration card and ordered a new one, becoming a Democrat for a while. I think that he's crass, crude, vulgar, uncouth, etc. He can be a bully. But he's not Hitler. He's not even Marcos, the closest comparison I can make to him. I don't have the time or energy to waste on hating a guy any longer and fearing him when he has already been President and their panic and hysteria proved to be overblown, like the boy who cried wolf.

I don't like him. I don't like Harris. I just don't fucking care what either party thinks of me. I'm done with that whole crap, that whole fucking game. Call it Gen X burnout, I don't know. I don't care about your tribal politics. I believe maybe a third of what the media tells me these days, if that. The rest of it is bullshit. Propaganda for the war machine. Doctored stats. Lies. Rumors. Innuendo. Malicious libels and slanders hurled at both sides from both sides. No amount of trying to demonize the other camp is gonna resonate with me anymore. I don't trust or believe either of your camps. That's the crux of it. I don't trust the media. I don't trust the government. I don't trust Wall Street. I don't trust any of these institutions, period. That social contract is broken and that trust is gone. I doubt that I will ever trust anyone in public life again. That trust has been betrayed far too many times for that. I'm finished with being naïve. You do that if you wish, but I prefer to live in the real world.

Go ahead, Charlie Brown. I'm sure that Lucy won't kick the ball away this time. :rolleyes: ;) Good grief!

Which means that your entire bullshit drivel about 2 con men trying to steal each other's watch, is solely because you're an ignorant asshole without a clue.
THEY ARE BOTH 2 CON MEN.
There’s no lie in what I said.
One has been sued on numerous occasions for defrauding clients and the other currently has his business operations overseen by a court appointed trustee. 💩💩💩

Posts on social media claim that former U.S. President Donald Trump was awarded a medal of honor by the Ellis Island Honors Society in 1986 “for contributing to the conditions of inner city [sic] Black youths, standing alongside Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks.” This claim is partly false: though Trump, along with Ali and Parks, was a recipient of one of the inaugural Ellis Island Medals of Honor, it was given in acknowledgement of his German heritage and his contributions to New York’s business and real estate world, rather than civil rights or racial justice.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...-1986-but-not-for-racial-justi-idUSL1N2LN260/

"Partly false" also means it's "partly true." Uniquely here it's the post Trump Presidency opinion of the writer as to the real reason why the award was given rather than the original reasons stated at the time of the award.

If you hate someone enough, even their good deeds are still bad and you will never be convinced otherwise. Believing those with that agenda are telling you the truth makes you nothing more than a sycophant of lies and liars.

Trump was given an Ellis Island award by the NAACP in 1986 alongside Jessie Jackson, Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali. There's even a photograph of it.

trump-immigrant.jpg

Also, if you’re going back to 1986 to give trump some sort of discount race credit for this award then you must also have to answer for the full page Central Park 5 ad he took out in 1989. Did he then change to become a racist shitstain? Or would you rather argue that he was racist in 1973 denying minorities rent in his apartments but reformed himself in ‘86 to then regress?

"Partly false" also means it's "partly true." Uniquely here it's the post Trump Presidency opinion of the writer as to the real reason why the award was given rather than the original reasons stated at the time of the award.

If you hate someone enough, even their good deeds are still bad and you will never be convinced otherwise. Believing those with that agenda are telling you the truth makes you nothing more than a sycophant of lies and liars.
As my father wisely observed, "When you're in favor, you can do nothing wrong. When you're out of favor, you can do nothing right."

Also, if you’re going back to 1986 to give trump some sort of discount race credit for this award then you must also have to answer for the full page Central Park 5 ad he took out in 1989. Did he then change to become a racist shitstain? Or would you rather argue that he was racist in 1973 denying minorities rent in his apartments but reformed himself in ‘86 to then regress?

Why do I have to "answer" for anything that Trump has done or does? I'm not Trump nor do I agree with everything he says/does.

YOU, on the other hand, need to stand up and face the reality that what YOU do and say is based on your hatred and bias and nothing more than that.

Try reading more slowly derpy.

Yes he received the medal. It was received with others who were receiving it for civil rights and racial justice issues. Trump did not receive it for civil rights or racial justice issues. But instead for his German heritage and business/real estate contributions.

Wishful thinking won't get you there.

Why do I have to "answer" for anything that Trump has done or does? I'm not Trump nor do I agree with everything he says/does.

YOU, on the other hand, need to stand up and face the reality that what YOU do and say is based on your hatred and bias and nothing more than that.

LMAO. What took you so long to deflect??? I like to think that my bias is fact based. Let’s put it to the test shall we? Was the Obama Birth Certificate movement a republican smear campaign pushing a fraud?

Back