For those who assume supporting a Trump presidency over a Biden one means being a MAGA Trumper....

Abortion is certainly restricted and may not be available within the boundaries of the law in the near future because some people believe that your parenting starts in the womb, at conception, but only for the mother.

There is no state where abortion is 100% prohibited. Nor do I expect that to ever happen.

Because they were far wiser than uninformed fools like you who live in 2024.
Maybe we all are uninformed fools or not, but the old men you revere so much are dead and this nation is governed by the people of today. That's how it works.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, had to take a breath there.

Harpy, I'm done with you. Anyone who genuinely believes that asking another person a "private" or "personal" question is breaking the law is beyond help or redemption, and not worth my time or effort. I will not be engaging with you anymore on this or any other topic. You simply aren't worth it.

Do you get bulk rates on all the straw you use to build your strawmen?

Again, you ignore their explicit and widely published letters and statements on the subject. You are wrong.
Our country was founded on Judeo-Christian values. The separation of church and state mandates that the government cannot establish a state religion, nothing more. A jurisprudential concept defining the separation of religious institutions from government.

There is no state where abortion is 100% prohibited. Nor do I expect that to ever happen.
Oh, you can thank the limited exceptions in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, and on and on for your "not 100%", but it's essentially illegal with criminal penalties. Cheeto wants to punt abortion to the states and those states will make it 100% illegal if that happens, including seeking abortion in a state where it is legal.

Abortion is certainly restricted and may not be available within the boundaries of the law in the near future because some people believe that your parenting starts in the womb, at conception, but only for the mother.
That’s where the institution of marriage comes in. It’s all inclusive of man and woman creating a family unit and equally responsible for rearing children.

That’s where the institution of marriage comes in. It’s all inclusive of man and woman creating a family unit and equally responsible for rearing children.
You're suggesting we should have a law requiring marriage as a prerequisite for sex? Wow, I can totally see the old men in Congress enacting that law.

Oh, you can thank the limited exceptions in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, and on and on for your "not 100%", but it's essentially illegal with criminal penalties. Cheeto wants to punt abortion to the states and those states will make it 100% illegal if that happens, including seeking abortion in a state where it is legal.

Not illegal means not illegal. You can put whatever spin on it that makes you feel better, but not illegal is still not illegal.

BTW, if your state's abortion laws aren't up to your personal standards of flexibility, you're free to move to where those laws meet your desires.

Unless you want to move from Ca. Here they want to charge you to move away.

You're suggesting we should have a law requiring marriage as a prerequisite for sex? Wow, I can totally see the old men in Congress enacting that law.
I didn’t write that. What is a fact is that children born in a healthy marriage have a much higher propensity for stability, moral clarity and success in life.

I didn’t write that. What is a fact is that children born in a healthy marriage have a much higher propensity for stability, moral clarity and success in life.

Another fact. Minority children raised in a single parent household already have 2 strikes against being successful in life (and staying out of prison).

Abortion helps keep that statistic from being 3 strikes and you're out but marriage would do better at it.

I'm curious, do you have any facts on how many conceptions in a healthy marriage terminate via abortion? I will admit that I do not know, but my gut says it is an extremely small number.

There were no documents of other religions considered. Sorry. That is simply historically inaccurate.

Where ever you got your education you should demand a refund.

Magna Carta.
The Mayflower Compact.
The Federalist Papers.
Virginia Declaration of Rights.

Not illegal means not illegal. You can put whatever spin on it that makes you feel better, but not illegal is still not illegal.

BTW, if your state's abortion laws aren't up to your personal standards of flexibility, you're free to move to where those laws meet your desires.

Unless you want to move from Ca. Here they want to charge you to move away.
So, you're saying we can craft a law that says the only guns that are permitted are air rifles that only propel rubber projectiles at less than 50fpm and you would accept that this wording does not make guns illegal?

So, you're saying we can craft a law that says the only guns that are permitted are air rifles that only propel rubber projectiles at less than 50fpm and you would accept that this wording does not make guns illegal?

I said nothing of the sort. This statement, like your other statements about abortion, is pure projection. The world isn't tailored the way you want it to be so you "misstate" how it all works in order to try and force it to go the way you want.

Reality doesn't work like that.

Abortion is not illegal anywhere in the US. It may be severely restricted in some states, but it's still not illegal there.

If you don't like that, then you have a choice. You can move. You can try to change the law. Or you can accept it and change your lifestyle if necessary to comply with the law.

Complaining about how unfair the law is and bashing others out of impotent frustration does none of those things.

Bring your pregnant granddaughter to Texas and just try and get an abortion for her here.
Can't be done, old man.
Yes, there is a "life of the mother" exception, but it requires the doctor authorizing the abortion to put his license at risk to the whims of the judiciary AFTER the procedure is done.
No doctor in America can work under that condition. The Texas Supreme Court recently affirmed that intentional vaguery.

Abortion is not illegal anywhere in the US. It may be severely restricted in some states, but it's still not illegal there.

If you don't like that, then you have a choice. You can move. You can try to change the law. Or you can accept it and change your lifestyle if necessary to comply with the law.

Complaining about how unfair the law is and bashing others out of impotent frustration does none of those things.
I hope the courts work on banning back surgery next, so that you might "share the pain".
This would also include banning wheelchairs.

No they didn't.

You're another one who needs to get a refund for your "education".
https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...american-law/39E532D9E73E879B7BDD78C10D227F1A

One of the more beautiful and impressive structures in Washington, D.C., is the neo-classical Supreme Court building, located just east of the Capitol. Upon entering the marble columned courtroom, a hallowed place where notions of law and justice have been defined for more than sixty years, one's eyes are inevitably drawn to the frieze that borders the ceiling some fifty feet above. Encircling the courtroom from a lofty perch, as if symbolizing a heavenly host, are the carved images of eighteen great law-givers, ranging from Hammurabi and Justinian to Blackstone. In the very center of the relief, high over the seat of the Chief Justice, is a symbolic figure balancing a rounded tablet containing ten Roman numerals. The image is as unmistakable as the message it portrays: the Ten Commandments, a religious document central to Jewish and Christian faiths, is being offered as a primary source of American law.

It is axiomatic that many of the principles contained in the Ten Commandments are fundamental to the Western legal tradition. Prohibitions on murder, theft, and perjury are found in nearly every legal code. Notions of respect for one's parents and admonitions against adultery are also implicit, if not explicit, in the quasi-legal realm of normative rules that order many societies. Few people, if any, would dispute that the Ten Commandments—and its parallels from other ancient cultures—as well as other directives contained in the Pentateuch of the Hebrew and Christian Scriptures, inform our notions of right and wrong and, as such, have influenced the development of Western law of which the American legal system is part.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...american-law/39E532D9E73E879B7BDD78C10D227F1A

One of the more beautiful and impressive structures in Washington, D.C., is the neo-classical Supreme Court building, located just east of the Capitol. Upon entering the marble columned courtroom, a hallowed place where notions of law and justice have been defined for more than sixty years, one's eyes are inevitably drawn to the frieze that borders the ceiling some fifty feet above. Encircling the courtroom from a lofty perch, as if symbolizing a heavenly host, are the carved images of eighteen great law-givers, ranging from Hammurabi and Justinian to Blackstone. In the very center of the relief, high over the seat of the Chief Justice, is a symbolic figure balancing a rounded tablet containing ten Roman numerals. The image is as unmistakable as the message it portrays: the Ten Commandments, a religious document central to Jewish and Christian faiths, is being offered as a primary source of American law.

It is axiomatic that many of the principles contained in the Ten Commandments are fundamental to the Western legal tradition. Prohibitions on murder, theft, and perjury are found in nearly every legal code. Notions of respect for one's parents and admonitions against adultery are also implicit, if not explicit, in the quasi-legal realm of normative rules that order many societies. Few people, if any, would dispute that the Ten Commandments—and its parallels from other ancient cultures—as well as other directives contained in the Pentateuch of the Hebrew and Christian Scriptures, inform our notions of right and wrong and, as such, have influenced the development of Western law of which the American legal system is part.

Paywall article.

The basis for the constitution is British common law and the documents I listed above.

I said nothing of the sort. This statement, like your other statements about abortion, is pure projection. The world isn't tailored the way you want it to be so you "misstate" how it all works in order to try and force it to go the way you want.

Reality doesn't work like that.

Right, just like how "proficiency tests" for voting registration didn't actually make it illegal to vote if you're Black. Stop complaining and just change the law. Or learn to read Mandarin.

ETA: "Proficiency" testers would sometimes add arbitrary language requirements to the test (dependent on who was taking it).

Last edited:
ll74 said:
It was actually created by men who said it was from your god.
Provably false, as many men and women far more intelligent and informed than you can attest to
Does this mean that you actually think the bible was written by god? I have never heard anyone claim that before..

Last edited:
The fact that the latter four symptoms would be easily verified by a second opinion, and the fact that HisArpy won't get a second opinion, leads one to believe that he wants insurance to pay to correct his lifetime of poor decisions.

Why do these right-wingers expect that others should pay for a lifetime of poor decisions?

Ain't it a dog-eat-dog libertarian world? What the hell happened to rugged individualism? Can't he shoot his way out of this predicament?

Back