Forced oral bi

The best fantasies of others to act out are those that are the same as or compatible with my own. Forced? A casual observer might think so…..but probably not for long. In one such adventure as a misbehaving houseboy, I had to act out my regret for snubbing the Mistress nephew. First a bare ass spanking until I begged to do “anything” they wanted to see/experience.
I kissed his legs, licked his thighs, more kisses anywhere they directed….ass, balls….
All while playing “the girl” maid.
It may have looked heartlessly cruel at certain moments but omg……I loved, loved loved the whole scene.

when I am in sub space, there really isn’t anything I would not do. Yes, I have had to service a male Dom while the female who dominated me, watched. I was not very good that first time and the Dom came on my face. I did have another experience with them and the Dom came in my mouth. I have only had one experience with two male Doms. One in my ass the other in my mouth.

One thing to remember is that it isn’t “forced bi.” Because if its forced, it’s rape. Encouraged or consensual, even in a submissive setting is perfectly fine. I do enjoy being in sub space and when I am, there are things I would object to. But, having to service a male, either a Dom or another submissive, while humiliating if I’m being watched, I would not object to doing.

To all the male submissives whose Mistress has subjected them to perform oral bi on another man for Her viewing pleasure, or the enjoyment of your humiliation, please share your stories.
I had a woman who would tell me about other cocks she wanted to watch me suck while I'd eat her out. Never did bring another guy over though.

Long story short...

Ex-girlfriend tied me bent over a couch and then blindfolded me. Someone came in and she told me to open my mouth. I sucked my first cock that night. I was not untied or blindfolded until after he left. She still teases me that it was some one I know...or maybe not.

Message me for more details if you are interested.

Long story short...

Ex-girlfriend tied me bent over a couch and then blindfolded me. Someone came in and she told me to open my mouth. I sucked my first cock that night. I was not untied or blindfolded until after he left. She still teases me that it was some one I know...or maybe not.

Message me for more details if you are interested.
Whoa! That sounds so hot. Ever thought of writing a story about it?

To all the male submissives whose Mistress has subjected them to perform oral bi on another man for Her viewing pleasure, or the enjoyment of your humiliation, please share your stories.

I hadn't done it. But then again I'm not exactly experienced or really ummmm done anything with anyone so to speak.

But I always knew if I submit to a woman she may have me go down on a man for her and I accepted that. But I noticed as I considered the possibility over time I realized that I hoped she would, then I wanted one to have me do it, then I started needing her to make me do it even if I wasn't ready.

Then I started seeking one who would want to make me and push me past my comfort zone. It's nothing something I can just go and do all on my own.

Closest I got was a woman I spoke to once online. We chatted. She didn't live close to me (I am from ky and she was from Texas I believe). She wanted to chat with me and a man from my area, she wanted me to go and submit to him, go down on him, send her some pics and she wanted him to report back and tell her how I did.

She wanted me to come up with a scenario or a fantasy or how it might go and if she liked it enough she would make it happen. So I did but she stopped talking and never got to tell her what I came up with.

It never takes much inducement at all for me to suck a new cock.
If she's watching and enjoys the way I'm doing it, so much the better, I'll get around to licking her pussy in due course...

It never takes much inducement at all for me to suck a new cock.
If she's watching and enjoys the way I'm doing it, so much the better, I'll get around to licking her pussy in due course...
Sounds so fun! First the cock, then her......

I think it depends on what you're trying to get out of it. I prefer the term bi encouragement to forced bi, which would be when your girl wants to see you suck dick because it's hot, not because she wants to humiliate you and call you a f*****.
Like for me, I would want to do it, but also would be turned on THINKING! I was forced and humiliated. I like the fantasy so in my mind I'd get off thinking I'm forced into doing it as I suck his cock.

I wouldn't have to be forced, but I LOVE! my submissive fantasies that I have about it, so I LOVE! the thought of thinking about being forced and hearing him say, " on your knees FAGGOT! and start sucking as he grabs my head." It's me actually wanting to submit as part of like being forced. It's all about being forcibly told that I like.

Last edited:
Long time fantasy. I actually played this out with a pro domme during a session. On a toy but the role play felt so real.

She had dressed me slutty, paraded me around her dungeon laughing at me, telling my the lipstick I had on was going to waste not being wrapped around a firm cock.

It was then that she laughed and swung open a closet door. Attached was a big dildo with a male picture above it. I looked up and she laughed and told me to show her what I really wanted. I crawled to her and she slapped my face and told me if I didn’t show her the real me the session was over. I crawled over to it and slowly started taking it between my lips. After a couple minutes of working it she strapped it on herself, wore a mask and made me refer to her as daddy while I sucked, rode and got face fucked by that dildo until my makeup was running down my face and my lipstick was all but worn off.

She laughed and called me her good little slut and said if I wanted to she would find a suitable real clock for me. We moved away shortly after so I never took the chance for that.

The day that changed my life is when I was tied to a bed with my heading off the bed, by an ex gf was teased for over an hour. I was begging to cum, when she said I could cum all I wanted if I suck her brother’s best friends cock. He just broke up with his boyfriend and needs to cum really bad. I paused to think about it when he walked into the room and shoved his big cock in my mouth. When he hd is cock in my mouth my ex started to suck me. I felt like I was about to explode. She stopped and said no for me until he came. I yelled he can do whatever he wants as long I get to cum. He then started to face fuck me hard for a long time. When he was about to cum he shoved his cock as far down my throat as he could and came forever. He pulled out of my throat and came more on my face then left. My ex did what she promised and finished me off.
Would make a great story here in the story section. Especially if it led to other encounters.

I never needed much persuasion to suck cock. Let’s be honest. I was never much into School Sports. The only aspect of it I really enjoyed was the communal showers after the games, because it provided the opportunity to check out all the other boy’s cocks. Something I was passionately intrigued by, it was a delicious chance to observe them all in a state of nature, eyeing up those jiggling cocks and delectable balls, while they – presumably, were checking me too. Seeing who has a big cock, who has a foreskin… those with bigger cocks than mine, and those with smaller cocks than mine. Who is well-hung, who has a dinky little girlie-cock. Who is circumcised, who is not. And – because I was circumcised, I was fascinated by those with foreskins. Who has a dusting of pubic hair, others who have a rich bush. Who has a nicely rounded bottom. Who has fat low balls... I was always fascinated by fat low balls... Interesting trysts could be struck up in that way, furtive fondlings and curious caresses. You touch mine, and I’ll touch yours. You suck mine, and...

Back