Forced oral bi

It’s kind of a carrot and stick kind of thing. A lot like training a dog you start with simple tasks, and move on from there, and it always based on building trust… always a reward for tasks that are carried out appropriately. Often I would get them to pull out each other’s cocks In exchange for me removing my shirt. That accomplished two things, one being that they touch the others cock with reward of seeing my tits. The second, was once I knew that they would touch each other‘s cock I knew the game could progress from there. Usually I would ask them what they would do to see my pussy. Sometimes I had to offer suggestions, like lick each other’s precum, but some would jump right into the game with their own ideas. I often kept items like whip cream or chocolate syrup in my dorm refrigerator because it’s a lot easier to get a guy to lick chocolate off another guy‘s cock than it is to ask him to just give his friend a blow job. I also tended to make tasks time limited. For example, if you’d like a blow job then I think that you should both see what it’s like to give one. If you both will put the others dick in your mouth for 30 seconds I’ll give you both a blow job and swallow. They would usually reflexively start to suck on their own and with encouragement would complete with each other to see how much they could take. The hornier they were and the more they trusted me the more likely they were to do anything I would ask.
Could you teach this as a credit course? Better yet, just teach our wives. That way we get twice as much sex, and so do they.

To all the male submissives whose Mistress has subjected them to perform oral bi on another man for Her viewing pleasure, or the enjoyment of your humiliation, please share your stories.
A long time ago I read a National nude day story about this man who woke up to his wife getting fucked by her boy friend. She then made her husband suck her boyfriends cock at the dinner table and as the story went on she brought various men home for her husband to suck in return for jewels or other items. The story ended with the husband getting fucked by two black ex cons. I enjoyed the story and would like to read it again, but can’t find it.

That has happened to me 4 times, and always with a professional Mistress.
The first time around 1980, with an Icelandic Mistress and we had not discussed it but apparently, she and the other fellow had.
When I arrived at her home for our session, she opened a door to show me another man there, naked vacuuming her rugs.
During our session upstairs in the dungeon, she placed her panties over my head and left. when she returned she had her male guest with her, also with panties covering his face.
She ordered us to lie down head to foot, 69 fashion, and we were to suck each other but neither of us was allowed to cum.
I could see she took pictures of us using a Polaroid camera, I believe, because that's what he wanted.
Very hot. I’m sure it was hard to top that sex .

A long time ago I read a National nude day story about this man who woke up to his wife getting fucked by her boy friend. She then made her husband suck her boyfriends cock at the dinner table and as the story went on she brought various men home for her husband to suck in return for jewels or other items. The story ended with the husband getting fucked by two black ex cons. I enjoyed the story and would like to read it again, but can’t find it.
That sounds like great reading subjects

I was a lurker on here for years, the guy in the loveless marriage. Had a great love life until 28 and a ring took it away. Divorced for two years. Meeting a lady that said she would show me the way if I didn't pass judgement was all it took. We went from FFM to adding a husband and another maie. I went from being pegged to a real one and then to having a cock in my face seemed only natural. Years of surfing beers in college made it easier to deep throat. Hearing two women getting off watching, incredible. I have no desire to kiss a man and even the cock comes hairless, a man has to have some dignity, Ha! I had be with this guys wife for four months

I was a lurker on here for years, the guy in the loveless marriage. Had a great love life until 28 and a ring took it away. Divorced for two years. Meeting a lady that said she would show me the way if I didn't pass judgement was all it took. We went from FFM to adding a husband and another maie. I went from being pegged to a real one and then to having a cock in my face seemed only natural. Years of surfing beers in college made it easier to deep throat. Hearing two women getting off watching, incredible. I have no desire to kiss a man and even the cock comes hairless, a man has to have some dignity, Ha! I had be with this guys wife for four months
Sounds like your enjoying life again. Good for you!

Sounds like a very hot gay story, I'd love to find it myself. especially the end OH YES! those dominant ex-con guys.

That has happened to me 4 times, and always with a professional Mistress.
The first time around 1980, with an Icelandic Mistress and we had not discussed it but apparently, she and the other fellow had.
When I arrived at her home for our session, she opened a door to show me another man there, naked vacuuming her rugs.
During our session upstairs in the dungeon, she placed her panties over my head and left. when she returned she had her male guest with her, also with panties covering his face.
She ordered us to lie down head to foot, 69 fashion, and we were to suck each other but neither of us was allowed to cum.
I could see she took pictures of us using a Polaroid camera, I believe, because that's what he wanted.
Definitely a fantasy of mine

It’s kind of a carrot and stick kind of thing. A lot like training a dog you start with simple tasks, and move on from there, and it always based on building trust… always a reward for tasks that are carried out appropriately. Often I would get them to pull out each other’s cocks In exchange for me removing my shirt. That accomplished two things, one being that they touch the others cock with reward of seeing my tits. The second, was once I knew that they would touch each other‘s cock I knew the game could progress from there. Usually I would ask them what they would do to see my pussy. Sometimes I had to offer suggestions, like lick each other’s precum, but some would jump right into the game with their own ideas. I often kept items like whip cream or chocolate syrup in my dorm refrigerator because it’s a lot easier to get a guy to lick chocolate off another guy‘s cock than it is to ask him to just give his friend a blow job. I also tended to make tasks time limited. For example, if you’d like a blow job then I think that you should both see what it’s like to give one. If you both will put the others dick in your mouth for 30 seconds I’ll give you both a blow job and swallow. They would usually reflexively start to suck on their own and with encouragement would complete with each other to see how much they could take. The hornier they were and the more they trusted me the more likely they were to do anything I would ask.
Than you for sharing such hot times. We all wish we were them!

I was a little slow, although I found it interesting, it was not something I could do and enjoy til I was around 50 more or less,
In NYC BDSM brothel around age 48, I mentioned what I was interested in to the Mistress. she said come with me...Took me into a room where a man was tied naked to a wheel and being abused....He was blindfolded, and there were two women there..
She made me take the cock in my mouth and suck him off I recall he had a problem at first, and she said to him, "Do you want me to go get the needles again?" and he came..I did spit it out.
Then she took me back to the room and abused me.
That was maybe around `1983.
NYC was great back then.

Last edited:
The day that changed my life is when I was tied to a bed with my heading off the bed, by an ex gf was teased for over an hour. I was begging to cum, when she said I could cum all I wanted if I suck her brother’s best friends cock. He just broke up with his boyfriend and needs to cum really bad. I paused to think about it when he walked into the room and shoved his big cock in my mouth. When he hd is cock in my mouth my ex started to suck me. I felt like I was about to explode. She stopped and said no for me until he came. I yelled he can do whatever he wants as long I get to cum. He then started to face fuck me hard for a long time. When he was about to cum he shoved his cock as far down my throat as he could and came forever. He pulled out of my throat and came more on my face then left. My ex did what she promised and finished me off.

The day that changed my life is when I was tied to a bed with my heading off the bed, by an ex gf was teased for over an hour. I was begging to cum, when she said I could cum all I wanted if I suck her brother’s best friends cock. He just broke up with his boyfriend and needs to cum really bad. I paused to think about it when he walked into the room and shoved his big cock in my mouth. When he hd is cock in my mouth my ex started to suck me. I felt like I was about to explode. She stopped and said no for me until he came. I yelled he can do whatever he wants as long I get to cum. He then started to face fuck me hard for a long time. When he was about to cum he shoved his cock as far down my throat as he could and came forever. He pulled out of my throat and came more on my face then left. My ex did what she promised and finished me off.
Wow, that is extremely hot. Such a submissive position to experience your first blowjob/mouth fuck. Sexy way to learn there is a faggot inside you.

That is also where I really began to enjoy being tied up and submissive also. The hottest thing to me now is being tied up and used
I have to know - when you are restrained, are you used by one or more men? Spit roasted? Gang fucked? This is awesome.

Back