Gone for a bit..

whispering_surrender said:
Tomorrow! He gets here tomorrow! *runs around doing the happy dance*

Whisper :rose:
Got enough free floorspace for that? Then itäs tidy enough, trust me. :D

English Lady said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I have a tear in my eye i really do....damn i'm always late when these kinda things happen :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Aww, thank you EL! *hugs* And you're not really late, 'cause he's not here yet.....BUT he will be tomorrow. *more dancing*

Ps.

it warms the cockles of my heart it really does *sighs wistfully*
Do I even want to know where in the heart the cockles are located???

whisper...hmmmm I am not even sure i know where exactly they are located....its one of them funny english colloquilisms that nobody understand*L*

English Lady said:
whisper...hmmmm I am not even sure i know where exactly they are located....its one of them funny english colloquilisms that nobody understand*L*

You know, I thought I understood english fairly well until I met you and Gauche....now I just think I need to walk around with a dictionary and a colloquialisms-ictionary.....

*laughs softly*

whisper....believe you me even us english types don't understand english that well...my husband(who is only from the next door county to me originally) comes out with some of the strangest sayings that I just don't get! *L*

English Lady said:
whisper....believe you me even us english types don't understand english that well...my husband(who is only from the next door county to me originally) comes out with some of the strangest sayings that I just don't get! *L*

Awww....*hugs* Thank you. I feel a little better now. Guess I'll find out how well I understand english......TONIGHT!!!!

About 11 hours until I leave to drive down....and 13 'til I see him. *big smile*

And then we don't hear from you both for about a week?

:D ;)

damppanties said:
And then we don't hear from you both for about a week?

:D ;)

I still have to work, so you'll probably hear from him....at great length....while I'm at work.....*grin* While I'm home, well, we'll see. *wink*

My guess: we will see nothing. :D

Have you worn the carpet yet by walking up and down?

:heart:

Awww....*hugs* Thank you. I feel a little better now. Guess I'll find out how well I understand english......TONIGHT!!!!

Are you implying that the two of you haven't actually spoken in real-time yet. Like, on the phone?

This ought to be interresting. ;)

Icingsugar said:
Are you implying that the two of you haven't actually spoken in real-time yet. Like, on the phone?

This ought to be interresting. ;)

We have....but I'm hard of hearing, so irl with no speakers to turn way up, I have to read lips a lot of the time.....I'm not used to lip reading an english accent....yet! *wink*

We have....but I'm hard of hearing, so irl with no speakers to turn way up, I have to read lips a lot of the time.....I'm not used to lip reading an english accent....yet! *wink*

Dude's a singer. I'm sure he can crank up the volume.

Whisp,

You owe us all a sappy romantic story with all these good feelings you've been feeding us. We'll have some sort of withdrawal thingie otherwise and you will be responsible!!

:p

Awww whisper....I'm all welling up again....I am excited for you...I'll pace up and down a bit now to save your carpet(and dog) any more damage!!!

Gathering up all the warm fuzzies... I know you will have a great New Year!!!:rose:

damppanties said:
Whisp,

You owe us all a sappy romantic story with all these good feelings you've been feeding us. We'll have some sort of withdrawal thingie otherwise and you will be responsible!!

Ooops.....is that a bad thing???

He's here!

Okay, now that I have that out of my system.....he's here, safe and sound, but we didn't get in until late last night, and then....well.....that's another story. But, now, I'm off to work, if I can get my truck out.....*sigh*

Let's see.....if I'm teaching you to drive in 2016....that means I'll have time to write again in....2017?

Whisp :rose:

He's here!
So, dissapointed? Too short? Did he smell?

Hey, it was a joke. A JOKE, gaddammit! Don't look at me like that. Put down that shovel! Please?

*prepares to be tarred and feathered*

/Ice

ps. All the best to ya both.

Back