GUNFIGHT! (número seis)

Now I just need to figure out how the hell we're going to do this with three shooters and four judges.

Oh well. Carnage.

Lauren Hynde said:
Now I just need to figure out how the hell we're going to do this with three shooters and four judges.

Oh well. Carnage.

Oh the humanity!
obm.gif

Lauren Hynde said:

Oh well. Carnage.
Oh, it's easy!

I'd like to participate, in the next gunfight, in one form or another.

~D.A.

Lauren Hynde said:
Oh, you're saying you'd rather go up against Remec, uh? :devil:

(Yeah, he took too much time to think about it, so I just went ahead and signed him up)

hehehehe
I *knew* I'd left here too early last night...<g> Alright, I'm in...best time for me would be after 8pm (Eastern US) on a Friday, or else on a Saturday morning...

Lauren Hynde said:
This is a LIVE poetry challenge. Two - fuck it - three poets sign up for the duel.

Would three not make it a truel? :D

If I'm around, I'll be happy to help judge. Schedule is wacky right now, though. :rolleyes:

DeepAsleep said:
I'd like to participate, in the next gunfight, in one form or another.

~D.A.
Oh, great. You can participate on this one. :D

We'll have quadruel. Imp, you're a judge too. :devil:

Lauren Hynde said:
Oh, great. You can participate on this one. :D

We'll have quadruel. Imp, you're a judge too. :devil:

Sweet.

I'm pretty much open for whenever is good for everyone else. Please PM me with the details, when they're hammered out.

~D.A.

minsue said:
And how do we avoid being caught in the crossfire? :eek:
You don't need to avoid anything. They'll be aiming at your chocolate-dipped butt. :D

okay, that would be what? 6 pm Central time?
I get home between 6 and 8 PM, my puter time
is accordingly <grin> sunday free all day till april
then BOAT RACING SCHEDULE BEGINS (hint may need
a reviewer at that time for saturdays <grin)
saturdays are never sure but work half days and
poem reviews (I can stop long enough to 'shoot'
<grin> perhpas two different shoots at different
times but there is my schedule this week play me
how ya will <mmmmm>

I presume late or no shows
will be a win by default?
so if you say 7 (9 EST)... I stand a better chance
of rushing home friday!

the judging will be how long? 24 hours?
wait who's the judges... I feel out numbered
already, damn I love that! hehehey!

just so everyone knows...

I need a smidgeon of advance notice of when this is to take place, as sometimes I make a day's trip to visit my great-great grand uncle's grave, west of the Pecos River, Judge Roy Bean, and therefore don't get online for 24 hours or so.

Also, 30 minutes doesn't mean 3.0 hours. *Spit*

Also, "best illustrated" doesn't mean that it has an accompanying photograph or drawing, nor does it mean "most cleverly obfuscated." *Spit*

Just bein' clear here, like my great-great grand uncle. If ya steal horses, ya might as well leave town, pronto.

*caressing rope*...

[actually, it's just paintballs... ]

Paintballs?

"Mister, we deal in lead."

~D.A.
Slinging hard calibers with well oiled precision.

I'm thinking fun as it may be, there might be some technical difficulties in having a quadruel going on.

I was thinking about having two duels, with the winners moving on to the final. That means that the shooting will have to be spread through a couple of day, though.

Maybe we can have a shootout on Friday at 9 PM EST.

A blind shootout! The poems must be PMed to me, and then I will put them to the judges consideration: the 1st poem I receive against the 4th, and the 2nd against the 3rd.

And then we can have a shootout between the two winners, at a later time.

We're going to need a 6th judge, though.

OK, a 6th judge just PMed me, so we have two sets of judges for the two shootouts. Yay. :D

Lauren Hynde said:
OK, a 6th judge just PMed me, so we have two sets of judges for the two shootouts. Yay. :D
This is looking more and more like a shootout at the Okay Corral. I hope there isn't any stray bullets :eek:

(9pm EST sounds good to me)

That sounds fine for me..... 9pm EST. Must warn you though, I'll likely be (slightly) drunk by that time (2am GMT on a Friday, and I'm Scottish).... or at least more drunk than I usually am. I'm not saying that will put me at a disadvantage... but I don't know how straight I'll shoot in that state. I'm looking forward to it though... just let me know what the process will be. I'm assuming we'll get the topic at 9 EST.... then we PM our efforts to you by 9:30.....

Back