GUNFIGHT! (número seis)

*walks in carrying a heavy box... Thud!!

There! Kevlar for everyone!

Fire away!!

Trent_Dutch said:
That sounds fine for me..... 9pm EST. Must warn you though, I'll likely be (slightly) drunk by that time (2am GMT on a Friday, and I'm Scottish).... or at least more drunk than I usually am. I'm not saying that will put me at a disadvantage... but I don't know how straight I'll shoot in that state. I'm looking forward to it though... just let me know what the process will be. I'm assuming we'll get the topic at 9 EST.... then we PM our efforts to you by 9:30.....
Yep, that's about it. I'll post the topic at exactly 9PM. The alotted time may not necessarily be 30 minutes, though. Depends on the complexity of the guidelines. But I'll take the late hour and the Friday Night factors into consideration when I choose the theme. :D

Lauren Hynde said:
Maybe we can have a shootout on Friday at 9 PM EST.

That works for me too...put the kids to bed around 8 or so, grab a drink and a snack, and hit the 'puter...<g>

Lauren Hynde said:
Now I just need to figure out how the hell we're going to do this with three shooters and four judges.

Oh well. Carnage.

Could well be that some desperado will shoot one of the judges... (probably me!)

Lauren Hynde said:
All my words are disturbing, if you stop to think about it. ;)
That's disturbing.

Next time, instead of guns, how about swords? Or slingshots, maybe big sticks?

I'm always for hangings. I think Lauren put me down. Don't follow the rules? ALWAYS a pleasure :devil:

Hey ya'll

I'm on call this weekend in the ER and cannot gaurantee that I'll be here at the appointed time to participate as a judge for the shoot-out so I best hang up my spurs before it's too late

- neo
*tips my hat
& wanders out*

Re: Hey ya'll

neonurotic said:
I'm on call this weekend in the ER and cannot gaurantee that I'll be here at the appointed time to participate as a judge for the shoot-out so I best hang up my spurs before it's too late

- neo
*tips my hat
& wanders out*

How 'bout you jes' wear the damn spurs into ER and show up if you can? Seems like all the numbers're flexible so far.

An' how about this: you get to bang the gavel if you kin be here....

*tosses mail-pouch*

Don't mind me.....I'm just here to build a judgin' booth well above the fray. Too many bullets flying at once make me nervous.

Why is it taking so long for the shooting to start? It must be high noon somewhere. I say we do it now! I want to judge. I want to be brutal and scary. I want to hang a poem by it's skinny stanza and watch it sway. Give me a metaphor to bitch slap! Come on...

Are judges allowed any violence or only the duelists? Should I put my maiming gloves away?

WickedEve said:
Why is it taking so long for the shooting to start? It must be high noon somewhere. I say we do it now! I want to judge. I want to be brutal and scary. I want to hang a poem by it's skinny stanza and watch it sway. Give me a metaphor to bitch slap! Come on...

Are judges allowed any violence or only the duelists? Should I put my maiming gloves away?

You've got maiming gloves?!? :eek:

*S W O O N*

My hero. :p

minsue said:
You've got maiming gloves?!? :eek:

*S W O O N*

My hero. :p
They're fur lined in mauve and they have spiky fingertips. And I just had them scotch guarded so that they don't get stained by any... tragic fluids. :devil:

WickedEve said:
They're fur lined in mauve and they have spiky fingertips. And I just had them scotch guarded so that they don't get stained by any... tragic fluids. :devil:

You're a frightening woman, Eve. Teach me? :devil:

minsue said:
You're a frightening woman, Eve. Teach me? :devil:
I got you your own pair of gloves--without the spikes, though. You have to earn the spikes.

WickedEve said:
I got you your own pair of gloves--without the spikes, though. You have to earn the spikes.

*kneeling at the feet of the master*

My own maiming gloves? Wow! Wait a minute. Without the spikes, aren't they just...gloves? :D

Thursday

Remec, MET, Trent_Dutch, DeepAsleep...

Clean and oil your guns, men.

On the morrow a lonely topic will roll in the wind between you, on the dusty, deserted street...

minsue said:
*kneeling at the feet of the master*

My own maiming gloves? Wow! Wait a minute. Without the spikes, aren't they just...gloves? :D
You have to start somewhere. But hey, they're cute! lol

Re: Thursday

foehn said:
Remec, MET, Trent_Dutch, DeepAsleep...

Clean and oil your guns, men.

On the morrow a lonely topic will roll in the wind between you, on the dusty, deserted street...

<pushing back hat>
<spitting on street>
<smiling slightly as echoes of the theme to "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" waft by>

Will be here...what was the final decision? Nine pm, Eastern?

Re: Re: Thursday

Remec said:
<pushing back hat>
<spitting on street>
<smiling slightly as echoes of the theme to "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" waft by>

Will be here...what was the final decision? Nine pm, Eastern?
Yep. ;)

*swaggers into the saloon*

whackwhackawhacka (doors, ya know)

Anyone seen tung in these here parts? Whiskey, barkeep!

Back