kill kill kill kill
stab stab stab stab
Hill Hill Hill Hill

:rolleyes:

thanks for the fun challenge and all your hard work, maggottyron :D

'grats to all partakers of the rancid feast :spookyemote:

p.s your last over on the challenge thread was diabolically dreadful *snickers*

Thanks Mag

A howlingly good challenge. Kudos to all the pumpkin poets - but no candy, it's bad for your fangs. :)

Bird crap on scarecrowses
and whiskers on black kittens
these are a few of my favorite lines ...........

#3 Pumpkins

stillborn Jack-o-lanterns
lying in scattered piles
imploding slowly

#5 Jack

he creeps,
a human cockroach,
coddling corruption,

#7 Pyewacket Girl

rising on the sap
of your desire for her
witchy business.

#8 Samhain Barbeque

Luna was intrigued, and a little pissy,
it being that time of month and she,
bloated, feeling evil,

#13 Autumnal disco dandia.....

This one is pure awesomeness.

It never loses momentum, while allowing the reader's imagination to keep up with it.

#20 From the Forest of the Triple Goddess

This one is extremely ambitious and leaves me feeling at a disadvantage without more having any historical insight into the names that were dropped.

Not that this won't discourage me from turning to Wikipedia and then reading it again.

#37 Richard Chase

This does a good job of putting the reader into not just the mind of a serial killer, but the mind of a serial killer who was mentally ill from the get-go. I imagine the LSD abuse that came later didn't even put a dent into his psychosis.

Great challenge Mag! Who doesn't love to write about death and scary stuff? It's always a winner topic. And may I say you are one prolific warlock. :eek:

I have some guesses though I'm usually wrong. But I think:

AH wrote 11 and 22.

Ash wrote 13.

Butters maybe wrote 9.

Champ wrote 35. (I love it whoever wrote it.)

Elmer Glew 22.

GM wrote 12 and 43

Harry wrote 24

Magnetron wrote 1, 5, 6, 7, 10, 23 and many more but I stopped counting because I had to stop reading the thread for a while. :eek:

Tess wrote 3

Tods wrote 18 and maybe 4

Trix maybe wrote 17.

Tzara wrote 2.

I have no idea who wrote 15 but I like it a lot.

Just magnificent variety and imagination and quality overall. You go, poets! :heart:

I have to read them again for more guessing.

Magnetron wrote 1, 5, 6, 7, 10, 23 and many more but I stopped counting because I had to stop reading the thread for a while. :eek:

2 of those 6 are mine.

I had to go back and count how many I entered.

I2

However, I was lazy and phoned in a handful of old writes that I took a few minutes to tweak.

( And, JFC! Even after almost a decade, some still had typos and mispellings !!! )

Last edited:
2 of those 6 are mine.

I had to go back and count how many I entered.

I2

However, I was lazy and phoned in a handful of old writes that I took a few minutes to tweak.

( And, JFC! Even after almost a decade, some still had typos and mispellings !!! )

I knew yours were in the double digits. I always think the long narrative ones are yours. You are very good at one of my favorites styles, the dramatic monologue. Robert Browning wrote a bunch of them.

I knew yours were in the double digits. I always think the long narrative ones are yours. You are very good at one of my favorites styles, the dramatic monologue. Robert Browning wrote a bunch of them.

The formula is simple:

longwinded = Magnet Ron

I actually have to restrain myself from going overboard.

The formula is simple:

longwinded = Magnet Ron

I actually have to restrain myself from going overboard.

I have no problem with long-winded. That's how Browning wrote them. Andrea del Sarto is my favorite of his dramatic monologues. I'd link it but I'm posting from my phone.

I did guess you wrote the poem about Harry and Ms. B. That has to be yours.

I meant to say I need to be physically restrained.

av-19.jpg

I have no problem with long-winded. That's how Browning wrote them. Andrea del Sarto is my favorite of his dramatic monologues. I'd link it but I'm posting from my phone.

I did guess you wrote the poem about Harry and Ms. B. That has to be yours.

Anything about Harry and butters is definately todski. Uhuh. Yep.

I think he camps outside their homes with binoculars, a notebook and bags of Cheetohs.

Anything about Harry and butters is definately todski. Uhuh. Yep.

I think he camps outside their homes with binoculars, a notebook and bags of Cheetohs.

We'll see what he says lol. He should be here at some point to berate me for guessing him wrong. :cool:

#17 does sound like something I'd write, especially as I actually have a box of Booberry cereal (kiddo and hubby's bedtime snack, lol), but twern't me.

I wanted to do a couple more pieces for this challenge but moving got in the way. It's been fun smoke break reading though.

Great challenge Mag! Who doesn't love to write about death and scary stuff? It's always a winner topic. And may I say you are one prolific warlock. :eek:

I have some guesses though I'm usually wrong. But I think:

AH wrote 11 and 22.

Ash wrote 13.

Butters maybe wrote 9.

Champ wrote 35. (I love it whoever wrote it.)

Elmer Glew 22.

GM wrote 12 and 43

Harry wrote 24

Tess wrote 3

Tods wrote 18 and maybe 4

Trix maybe wrote 17.

Tzara wrote 2.

I have no idea who wrote 15 but I like it a lot.

Just magnificent variety and imagination and quality overall. You go, poets! :heart:

I have to read them again for more guessing.
Nope that wasn't me on 35. No one's mentioned my entry yet. I'm content letting mediocrity fade though, srsly, it's not a fabulous poem. :) I thought I'd better get my ass back into writing out the season... It's a rough one, as you can imagine.

Love the works poets. Was fun reading them all. I have been so long out of the conversation on these challenges and threads that I can't even begin to take a shot at who wrote what... :)

#17 does sound like something I'd write, especially as I actually have a box of Booberry cereal (kiddo and hubby's bedtime snack, lol), but twern't me.

I wanted to do a couple more pieces for this challenge but moving got in the way. It's been fun smoke break reading though.

Silly Rabbit.

Back