I need a little personal help thru advise please.......

Wizard and skitten, my thoughts are with both of you. Wizard, getting a second opinion in regards to any surgery is always a good idea - especially if your doctor vascillates. Learn all you can, ask questions, and make yourselves informed!

I hope and pray all turns out well for both of you. Please, do keep us all updated.

SexyChele said:
Wizard and skitten, my thoughts are with both of you. Wizard, getting a second opinion in regards to any surgery is always a good idea - especially if your doctor vascillates. Learn all you can, ask questions, and make yourselves informed!

I hope and pray all turns out well for both of you. Please, do keep us all updated.

Hi chele, hope you are well!

Ebonyfire said:
Hi chele, hope you are well!

Hello EB! I've been doing wonderfully well, thank you! And I hope life has been treating you like the special lady you are!

Chiming in a bit late .....

and having no expereince whatsoever on the topic I only want to say that my best wishes go out to you and that I hope that whatever needs to be done will bring relief and an improved situation for Skitten and thus in the long run the both of you!

Sorry to hear about your worries

Take care
Hecate

SexyChele said:
Hello EB! I've been doing wonderfully well, thank you! And I hope life has been treating you like the special lady you are!

I am fine as wine and evil as Kneivel!

Good morning Wizard and Skitten. :)

Stopping in to leave :rose: s by the dozen and prayers and good wishes.

Hi kayte, just got home from work and trying to keep skitten in the love seat sitting still. She has her painting stuff and that looks like it hasbeen keeping her busy.
:cool:

Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers. We only have to wait till tues. Morning to see the second Dr. and maybe move this along sooner.....:)

Wizard said:
Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers. We only have to wait till tues. Morning to see the second Dr. and maybe move this along sooner.....:)

Hey there Wizard and Skitten. Hope the DR visit got you the answers you needed yesterday. Keeping you in my prayers. :rose:

RE:

Thank you all for all the kind words and wishes it means a lot. We went and saw the second Dr. on Tuesday and he said that a hysterectomy is definetely needed. It is scheduled to be done on Monday the 8th of September. He is going to remove the uterus and one ovary. He said that he is able to get rid of all the cysts be only removing the worse ovary. I will be off work 6-8 weeks depending on healing and stuff. The ovary comes out because of the prolapsed uterus. I thank you all for you kind wishes it means a lot to the both of us. Doc says that this should have been done a while ago, but the other Dr was waiting and seeing was only making things worse. But everything is scheduled for this monday. A little scared but knowing that I will feel better soon and be able to do things again helps.

So Wizzie and I send our sincere thanks for your concern, we wanted to let you all know what we found out. And I am really glad that we went to the other dr. He was terrific and explained everything in detail and answered all my questions and concerns so I feel a lot more secure with this Dr. Anyway thanks again and will let you know how all goes.

skitten

My lady I wish you a speedy recovery, I have no doubt that you will be in fine form again soon and feeling much better, my thoughts are with you both even Wizard as I know he is concerned for you
Bachlum Chaam :rose:

Skitten, good luck with your surgery. I feel certain that you'll be glad when its all over.

RE:

Thank you both for your good wishes and good thoughts it means a lot to the both of us.

Skitten :kiss: Good luck with your surgery. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :rose:

Skitten you and Wizard are both in my prayers... I am glad that you know the out come now and the waiting is almost over.

Thanks Folks, if Everything goes right in on Monday and I pick her up to bring her home on Weds.
Thats our update...........:cool:

Wizard said:
Thanks Folks, if Everything goes right in on Monday and I pick her up to bring her home on Weds.

Good morning Wizard!!!! Thank you for the update!!! Skitten will be in my thoughts and prayers as will you. :kiss:

Wizard said:

Oh Wizzie, I didn't know all of this was going on for you two.

Send Skitten my love and I better find out you are taking superduper care of her! Tell her to take it slow and easy, its gonna be a lil rough getting around for couple of days.

Hugs to you both!!!!!

Beebeeblue said:
Oh Wizzie, I didn't know all of this was going on for you two.

Send Skitten my love and I better find out you are taking superduper care of her! Tell her to take it slow and easy, its gonna be a lil rough getting around for couple of days.

Hugs to you both!!!!!

Hi B B Blue!!! ;)

We have less than 24 hours now till surgery. skitten has to do the no smoking or drinking,eating after 6 tonight bit and then it is off to the hospital in the morning......

We are all ready to pitch in and help out when she comes home...........:cool:

Wizard said:
Hi B B Blue!!! ;)

We have less than 24 hours now till surgery. skitten has to do the no smoking or drinking,eating after 6 tonight bit and then it is off to the hospital in the morning......

We are all ready to pitch in and help out when she comes home...........:cool:

Wizzie ~ Keeping Skitten and you in my prayers. :rose: :kiss: :heart:

Well skitten went to bed early tonight, she said she wanted to try to get some sleep she hasn't been sleeping worth shit at night. So here I sit ..........First thing in the morning we are off to the hospital. I will report back when I get back tomorrow night.

I want again to say things to everyone that has posted here and Pm'ed ......Every pm was so private and wonderful of you guys to share your presonal info and advise to us. This place has helped make me understand what a lady can go thru.;) :cool:

Monday is basically over in Germany ...

.. so I hope it all went well and is over for you already too!

Best wishes and to a speedy recovery for good!

*hugs* Hecate

Back