Is this how we want to welcome new members to the board?

To whom the nonsense posts offend:

The best plan of action is this: ignore them. I have found through time and experience that if someone is so loud and angry... rude and offensive most of the time is because they have 1. low self esteem 2. hate themselves and 3. take it out on everyone else. If you just pretend they do not exist they will go away. They feed on the reaction. Hence why I most of the time (and yes I am human and I say MOST) lol.. just ignore those angry reactions. I refuse to lower myself to that level and play in their playground. The result has always been one or two things... they go away and bug someone else... or they calm down and start to be kinder and see things in a different light. Either way... it is our own choice ... to play on the rage merry go round or not...
Good luck!
Du~

Poem Pink

Tathagata said:
and a rule of thumb is never respond to anyone who types in pink font.
:rolleyes:

The only thing of that colour worth a look is Liar's poem posted on 10th April. :D

WickedEve said:
we should try to keep most of our threads geared toward poetry. If we don't, then what's the point of having a Poetry board?

hey eve, your legs are very.....poetic.

i may even.....write a sestina about them.....or a sonnet.....or do some other.....poetry type thing.

I feel

Du Lac said:
To whom the nonsense posts offend:

The best plan of action is this: ignore them. I have found through time and experience that if someone is so loud and angry... rude and offensive most of the time is because they have 1. low self esteem 2. hate themselves and 3. take it out on everyone else. If you just pretend they do not exist they will go away. They feed on the reaction. Hence why I most of the time (and yes I am human and I say MOST) lol.. just ignore those angry reactions. I refuse to lower myself to that level and play in their playground. The result has always been one or two things... they go away and bug someone else... or they calm down and start to be kinder and see things in a different light. Either way... it is our own choice ... to play on the rage merry go round or not...
Good luck!
Du~

also, its important to understand the life behind the pages of drama...each unit born is
born onto their own realm finding drama to validate what perception they are playing..the more players involved the more the resonance and morphic energy intregrates into its balance...when one watches in the here/now...and just stays into their own eternity..***** for each is the balance..after all...and poetry of the erotic should be a sacred thing...it is through our sexual love and giving of our inner release that cleanses and heals...poetry shows the beauty of our sexual fantasy ...as it should be...just a little add on to du's nice comment...blue

We've had spillage from other forums into this one before and we will again. Really, it doesn't matter. There is a lot of banter on this forum but it's mostly in good fun among people who have become friends by sharing their love for reading and/or writing poems. That will continue. Newbies to this forum very quickly find out that if that's their goal too--to discuss poetry and in doing so learn to be better writers of it--they're welcomed with open arms (and in Tath's and fly's cases possibly more, lol--sorry, joking--I think). I've been burned a few times by stumbling into peoples' hidden agendas and unintentionally hurt a few people in the process, something I've never wanted to do. I won't let that happen again.

Stick to the poems and the threads that support them and it's all good.

:heart:

Angeline said:
unintentionally hurt a few people in the process, something I've never wanted to do. I won't let that happen again.

.........then how come you put up that chicken picture. :cool:

......jus' kiddin', sweetie. good morning. :rose:

ishtat said:
The only thing of that colour worth a look is Liar's poem posted on 10th April. :D

sunsets on the other side
of the world, after a volcano
erupts, the pink in the cheeks
of a daughter, as she breathes
her first breath, the saucer magnolia
blossom's blooms, though she faces
inevitable death.

pink can be good, ishtat :)

PatCarrington said:
hey eve, your legs are very.....poetic.

i may even.....write a sestina about them.....or a sonnet.....or do some other.....poetry type thing.

howard_m.jpg

PatCarrington said:
.........then how come you put up that chicken picture. :cool:

......jus' kiddin', sweetie. good morning. :rose:

Hey, I gave you a beer!

PatCarrington said:
the proctologist drank it. :cool:

You always knew my halo was tarnished. Once I got snippy in some thread and Eve asked me if it fell into the onion dip. :D

And someday, Mr. Carrington, I will take you by the hand and lead you into the world of writing form poetry and you will write one and you know what? With your considerable poetic skills, it will be a thing of true beauty. Of that I have no doubt. So there.

I am very persistent.

:rose:

Angeline said:
You always knew my halo was tarnished. Once I got snippy in some thread and Eve asked me if it fell into the onion dip. :D

And someday, Mr. Carrington, I will take you by the hand and lead you into the world of writing form poetry and you will write one and you know what? With your considerable poetic skills, it will be a thing of true beauty. Of that I have no doubt. So there.

I am very persistent.

:rose:

will you marry me? :rose:

Angeline said:
Only if you write a sonnet to be read at the ceremony. ;)

you are very focused, aren't you.

i thought romance made women flighty and forgetful. :)

PatCarrington said:
you are very focused, aren't you.

i thought romance made women flighty and forgetful. :)

That's only if you equate weddings with romance. (There's a poem in that statement. Actually, I already wrote it.) :)

I go to pump some iron and buy some tofu and you people have taken over the thread!

WickedEve said:
I go to pump some iron and buy some tofu and you people have taken over the thread!
But look how long it lasted, Evie; it got to what, the second post? before some bastard stuck his sexual innuendo thumb in it.

flyguy69 said:
But look how long it lasted, Evie; it got to what, the second post? before some bastard stuck his sexual innuendo thumb in it.
Aren't you that bastard?

PatCarrington said:
well, they're doing wonders for me. :devil:

you don't frighten me at all. :)
I sense fear. Actually, I hope you're not afraid of me. I dislike fearful men. The guy at the post office is afraid of me. I could just smack him for it.

Back