Is this how we want to welcome new members to the board?

Saldne:
Oh good grief. "but is this not free speech?" Who said it wasn't free speech? That's why the thread is there and it won't be moved because of free speech. As long as the "rules" aren't broken, it will stay.

If you think she is under 18 then report it to literotica, please.

"Now, to the comments on 'this' thread saying people who comment to Brinnie or anyone else with such low class are bored, have low self esteem, etc, aren't we all?" Did you read this somewhere? I was joking about boredom... probably... can't find the quote now, damn! Low class? low self esteem? Jeez. I know I didn't say or imply all that other crap. lol

You know something? Some of you people just argue too damn much. I'm busy working on my bored cow right now. I'll check back later incase someone says something shitty too or about me. I hope no one does. I must you warn you not to mess with a woman who has a bored cow.

WickedEve said:
Did you get the PM with the link?
Yes, I've only gotten as far as "Split level slide" between your thighs. I think I'll rest there for a bit. ;)

btw, thank you again.

WickedEve said:
Saldne:
Oh good grief. "but is this not free speech?" Who said it wasn't free speech? That's why the thread is there and it won't be moved because of free speech. As long as the "rules" aren't broken, it will stay.

If you think she is under 18 then report it to literotica, please.

"Now, to the comments on 'this' thread saying people who comment to Brinnie or anyone else with such low class are bored, have low self esteem, etc, aren't we all?" Did you read this somewhere? I was joking about boredom... probably... can't find the quote now, damn! Low class? low self esteem? Jeez. I know I didn't say or imply all that other crap. lol

Wicked, wicked, wicked (joking)

You misread the "low class" sentence. I meant Brinnie (IMHO) is low class. Maybe I should rephrase that.

Edit: Hell with it now. There's too many posts after me. Blah...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope no one misunderstood my post to say that the posters who respond to the pink thread are ones with low self esteem etc... I was commenting strickly from experience (my own) on the poster in pink with rage... this is a free area to post within the guidelines.. I only was saying if you do not want to stand in the fire.. do not fuel it...just my thoughts.. and no offense meant to anyone.. just stating my own facts..
du~

WickedEve said:
You know something? Some of you people just argue too damn much. I'm busy working on my bored cow right now. I'll check back later incase someone says something shitty too or about me. I hope no one does. I must you warn you not to mess with a woman who has a bored cow.

can i act up on THIS thread?

i feel frustrated already.

Interesting thread. Where's the pink justification?? Did someone use the Visine?

Last edited by a moderator:
saldne said:
No, I don't think that it's strange that someone who has been lurking the boards for a while has finally been prompt to register and post by a thread that he or she finds disrupting.

On the other hand, I do find it odd when someone claims to having an interest in poetry and on the way the board is run, and then goes off making this kind of insultuous assumptions left and right.

Lauren Hynde said:
No, I don't think that it's strange that someone who has been lurking the boards for a while has finally been prompt to register and post by a thread that he or she finds disrupting.

On the other hand, I do find it odd when someone claims to having an interest in poetry and on the way the board is run, and then goes off making this kind of insultuous assumptions left and right.

Again, I'm totally lost.

Are you talking about me assuming that Brinnie is underage or about this person with two posts only in the "Fucking postwhore" thread. Both?

Either way, we all have our opinions on this matter.

saldne said:
Are you talking about me assuming that Brinnie is underage or about this person with two posts only in the "Fucking postwhore" thread. Both?
Being underaged isn't insultuous. ;)

WickedEve said:
You know something? Some of you people just argue too damn much. I'm busy working on my bored cow right now. I must you warn you not to mess with a woman who has a bored cow.

i can't wait to find out what that's a euphemism for

Lauren Hynde said:
Being underaged isn't insultuous. ;)

I think a lot of people are misreading here: including myself, and I better make this my last post or just get another cup of strong coffee!

Tathagata said:
and drafty

We can only hope. Do you think she ever wears underwear except to take it off? Whould you do a study on that for me and report back?

I think she should write a poem about that vicarious dildo.

neonurotic said:
Yes, I've only gotten as far as "Split level slide" between your thighs. I think I'll rest there for a bit. ;)

btw, thank you again.
my god, what are you doing with my image?!! I feel dirty. Thank you. :D

The_Fool said:
We can only hope. Do you think she ever wears underwear except to take it off? Whould you do a study on that for me and report back?
yeah lemme just check the batteries in my mining helmet

I think she should write a poem about that vicarious dildo.

I thought that was her pet name for me
:confused:

Tathagata said:
yeah lemme just check the batteries in my mining helmet

I thought that was her pet name for me
:confused:
It would be a great name for a band

Back