Joe Biden Embarrassing Our Country Abroad

Of course, we should have known since it was coming from a man who has had no relationship with the truth or honesty in the totality of his public life.;)

icanhelp1, for this particular thread, I’m identifying as a hung black male. Ok?

Aaaannnnd scene….

I’ve got your racist, alpha butt bro bent over and I’m steadily feeding his unlubed sphincter a steady diet of 9 inches of BBC.
What are you going to do?
You can take pictures. You can come over and give me the courtesy of a handy reach around. Or you can just stand there like like a Falwell cuck.

My apologies board.
I sometimes go way overboard, forgetting to mind my manners here on this here sex site.

The key to understanding the Democrats is knowing they always accuse their opponents of exactly what they are doing. Remember Joe, "you ain't black if you don't vote for me." Remember as well who eulogized Robert Byrd and who learned at his knee.
That was a statement of fact.

President Obama's oft-repeated promise that "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it" is 2013's "lie of the year," according to the fact checkers at the Tampa Bay Times' nonpartisan PolitiFact project.
I did note that Biden did make an accurate statement the other day at a speaking engagement in reply to the Secretary of Transportation after he yielded the floor to him, Biden replied, "Thank you, Secretary Booty-Juice."

The key to understanding the Democrats is knowing they always accuse their opponents of exactly what they are doing. Remember Joe, "you ain't black if you don't vote for me." Remember as well who eulogized Robert Byrd and who learned at his knee.

MAGAts always accuse the Dems of doing what they have been caught doing, now 'the Dems always accuse the MAGAts of doing what the Dems are doing' by accusing the MAGAts of doing something, but the MAGAts are doing it so that means the Dems must be accused of it.

I think that's right.

I’m doing sumfin here ok.
I’m keyboard bullying 2 of the biggest keyboard bullies here. You can punch em in the face with facts and truths as or punch em with insults - just punch them and punch them hard.
Look at em. Conversating now amongst themselves. Lol.
Beta cucks now, beta cucks they’ve always been and always will be.

MAGAts always accuse the Dems of doing what they have been caught doing, now 'the Dems always accuse the MAGAts of doing what the Dems are doing' by accusing the MAGAts of doing something, but the MAGAts are doing it so that means the Dems must be accused of it.

I think that's right.
"Every MAGA accusation is a confession".

icanhelp1, for this particular thread, I’m identifying as a hung black male. Ok?

Aaaannnnd scene….

I’ve got your racist, alpha butt bro bent over and I’m steadily feeding his unlubed sphincter a steady diet of 9 inches of BBC.
What are you going to do?
You can take pictures. You can come over and give me the courtesy of a handy reach around. Or you can just stand there like like a Falwell cuck.
It‘s sad you feel compelled to identify as a black faggot, then again 3 inches as visualize through a magnifying glass helps you perpetuate your grandiose delusion. A more accurate description of your allusion is that of an internal organ. Your wife’s clit probably dwarfs what you pretend to be packing. Now run along your mommy’s calling You.

It‘s sad you feel compelled to identify as a black faggot, then again 3 inches as visualize through a magnifying glass helps you perpetuate your grandiose delusion. A more accurate description of your allusion is that of an internal organ. Your wife’s clit probably dwarfs what you pretend to be packing. Now run along your mommy’s calling You.

Don’t stoop to sexual imagery. Leave that to me. You’re bad at it and that made no sense.
Is RG a racist whose views you agree with?

Don’t stoop to sexual imagery. Leave that to me. You’re bad at it and that made no sense.
giphy.gif

Notice how for these people time and time again it’s so much easier to claim that racism doesn’t exist or that you’re not a racist than to stand up and disavow racism or the racist right next to you.

Is RG a racist whose views you agree with?
You’re the fucking racist! dipshit! The reason it didn’t make sense to you is because you’re so fucking stupid you’re too stupid to realize you’re stupid. Now run along it’s time for your diaper change.

You’re the fucking racist! dipshit! The reason it didn’t make sense to you is because you’re so fucking stupid you’re too stupid to realize you’re stupid. Now run along it’s time for your diaper change.

When I use the term, run along now, it’s because it’s been 30 minutes and you guys have stopped answering and left the thread. I’m still here. You are using it in the context for me to leave you alone because you can’t answer if RG is a racist.

I've read enough of your posts to know your racist.

I tell you what. If you leave this thread right now and return in exactly 31 minutes. I will not bother you for the whole rest of the day.

I would take this deal! Imagine returning here and being able to say the most racist, most misogynistic, and most antisemitic thoughts that run through your puny head and not have me raise a stink about it. I think I’m being pretty fair.

When I use the term, run along now, it’s because it’s been 30 minutes and you guys have stopped answering and left the thread. I’m still here. You are using it in the context for me to leave you alone because you can’t answer if RG is a racist.
I apologize if I gave you the impression that I give a fuck about your banter. I do find your pathetic attempt at keyboard badassing comical. I suggested you run along so mommy doesn’t spank you for being on a grownups only site.

Back