Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

In my pussy about two hours ago. Hubby woke me up and had his way with me. He went back to sleep afterward, but I've been up since then. I came twice while he fucked me, and twice more by myself, but I'm still horny as fuck. It's time for him to get up now, so maybe l'll suck him awake then go for a ride. :devil: :D

In my pussy about two hours ago. Hubby woke me up and had his way with me. He went back to sleep afterward, but I've been up since then. I came twice while he fucked me, and twice more by myself, but I'm still horny as fuck. It's time for him to get up now, so maybe l'll suck him awake then go for a ride. :devil: :D

That is some fancy Monday morning for you guys! :D

That is some fancy Monday morning for you guys! :D

Not as Fancy as I would've liked. Our son woke up about thirty seconds into the suck Hubby awake part, so none of the rest happened. By the time I could return to our room, Hubby had showered and was getting dressed. :(

Not as Fancy as I would've liked. Our son woke up about thirty seconds into the suck Hubby awake part, so none of the rest happened. By the time I could return to our room, Hubby had showered and was getting dressed. :(

Aw... hope you get to finish that as soon as he gets home;)

Damn. Somme Mondays are rockin!

Aaaaall over my tits.
I just rubbed his reward into my skin and I'm going to leave him there all day as a reminder. 💘

I love wearing his 💞 cum perfume 💞

Aaaaall over my tits.
I just rubbed his reward into my skin and I'm going to leave him there all day as a reminder. 💘

I love wearing his 💞 cum perfume 💞

Ok... I was already dialed up to 10 since I didn't get round two this morning like I wanted, but this sent me off the charts. Fuck, I agree. I love catching those whiffs of his "cum perfume" (love that term :heart:) when I've rubbed it in wherever he left it. I also like the aroma that comes from his cum and my juices mingling together after he fucks me, and since I haven't showered yet today... well, you can imagine. ;)

God, I need the kid to take a nap. Need it bad. :eek:

Ok... I was already dialed up to 10 since I didn't get round two this morning like I wanted, but this sent me off the charts. Fuck, I agree. I love catching those whiffs of his "cum perfume" (love that term :heart:) when I've rubbed it in wherever he left it. I also like the aroma that comes from his cum and my juices mingling together after he fucks me, and since I haven't showered yet today... well, you can imagine. ;)

God, I need the kid to take a nap. Need it bad. :eek:

Right?!?
It's a really powerful thing. I can't describe the effect this has on me during my day when I catch an unexpected whiff of his scent on me. I feel so wonderfully "his"
...like I've been marked.

heehee, I hope you get some time soon hun 😇😉😇

All over my back and in my hair last night (he lied about not getting any in my hair natch!)

There was so much too!

It felt like there was a river running down my spine. And then a little lake formed at the arch of my back and I couldn't move because hub's refused to get up and get me a towel so I just had to lay there and try not to move until he finally took my threats to do him serious bodily harm seriously lol! :)

I've taken quite a few in a variety of places over the last couple days--I think Hubby is worn out! The latest was deep inside my pussy earlier this morning. :D

But my favorite one of those was last night up my ass, because it's been a while since we did THAT! :devil: :heart:

I let Hubby rest yesterday, then attacked him this morning. :devil:

The first was deep in my pussy. The second was in my mouth and on my face in the shower. :D

If all goes well, there'll be more tonight... :cool:

During my lunch, he fucked me on the toilet in the bathroom. Then he pulled out at the last second and came on my stomach and vag. I rubbed it into my skin. I then pulled my dress back down, told him 'Thanks' and went back to work.

Back