Lured into the Wolfe's lair (closed for MzSeductress)

The way her emerald eyes penetrated his left no doubt that their sex life would be more than satisfying. He never met a woman like Allie who, like him, had no limit as to where or how to enjoy sex. Plunging harder into her pussy, he imagined they are in her office, horny and needed to satisfy their heated sexual desires. Each thrust caused them to utter moans that grew louder. It didn't matter how loud they groaned, only nature and the animals were within earshot and for all he knew they were watching, learning how to make love.

Jack pulled out and took her into his arms, feeling her fingers grab his stiff pole as they kissed. He knew where she wanted his shaft and turned her around, taking Allie from behind hearing a groan when he slammed his cock deep into her. His own breathing was rapidly growing louder with each deep thrust. Then he thought of a position they never tried before because of their commitment not to go all the way.

He grinned when he pulled out and saw the look on Allie's face. Sitting down on the rubber mat, he grinned when she turned to sit on his lap. "No baby ..... I want you facing away from me for now and let you enjoy the thrill of a new position that I'm sure will hit new spots inside your gorgeous cunt." He smiled, his hands grabbing her hips guiding her down until she was sitting backwards and riding his cock. "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk baby that feels so fucking good," he moaned, closing his eyes, letting the sensations of her pussy clenching his cock as she began to ride him.

Allie moaned enjoying her love thoroughly as they made love again in the outdoor shower. She knew the two of them would never tire of each other and he had so much more to show her since she hadn't had that many partners.

She gasped feeling him pull out and saw him sit down on the rubber floor mat and she smirked moving to sit on his lap but he instructed her to fave the other way so she could try a new position.

She felt how hard he was as teased his cock a little and gasped as he grabbed her hips and slowly guided her down onto his cock making them both moan out loud.

Fuck baby you're so deep "She groaned holding his legs while She pushed back riding his cock in the position he put her in and rolled her hips slowly taking his cock inside of her and feeling him more in this position as he told her how good it feels.

"God you feel so good inside of me Jack.." She moaned throwing her head back a little bit enjoying the feel of his cock in her.

Jack enjoyed the thrill when Allie turned her back to him and sat on his cock. It was a different feeling as her pussy pushed downward, squeezing as his cock filled her. But there was another thrill coursing through him. It was clear to him that they were not going to be content with just one or two different positions or locations. Here they were in the middle of nature, acting as if they were in their own nudist colony, walking and fucking with no reservations.

As Allie moaned that he was so deep and her hands squeezed his thighs, his hands reached around her, to capture her lovely breasts. Her nipples were hard and the way her hips were grinding on his hips, he felt his cock throb with anticipation of what was to be another explosive orgasm.

He released her breasts and gasped when she leaned forward away from him, watching her ass slide up and down on his slick pole. His hands held onto to her hips and then slid up and down her back as his moans, mixed with hers, filled the clean forest air.

Jack wanted to watch her face and feel the spray of the water on them while their passions for each other rose until they couldn't hold back another climax. "Turn around baby. I want to watch your beautiful face when you cum all over my hard cock." When she turned her head to look at him he saw the knowing smile and seeing her emerald eyes shimmering and conveying lust and love. "I love you Allison James," he moaned feeling her pussy contract around his cock as it slide upward.

Allie felt how close they were to cumming the two of them making love a second time in nature and enjoying each other's bodies passionately as they spent time together unable to resist each other after holding back for so long.

She moaned as he pulled her hips to join his and his cock pushed deeper and felt his orgasm was close and hers was as well. They moved a bit more and she looked back at him smiling when she heard him say he wanted to see her face when she came and that he loved her.

She positioned herslf to spin around on Jack cock causing them both to moan loudly and she faced him and looked down into those stormy lust and love filled grey eyes and leaned down kissing him " I love you too Jack Wolfe " she said lovingly and kissed her way down to his neck .

" Fuck you fit so perfect inside of me" she groaned rolling her hios as the two kept their pace making love " Uhhh fuckk Mmmm Jack.. I'm gonna..!"she cried out as she felt her orgasm approaching fast and knew Jacks would be following soon as she felt his coco swelling inside of her.

Jack heard her passionate groan, "Fuck you fit so perfect inside of me." His hips rose and fell faster and her cry that she was at the threshold and was about to orgams sent shivers of lust through every nerve ending in his body.

His cock swelled and began to throb as his body rose off the wet shower mat, feeling her pussy clutching and squeezing his cock hard. There was no way he could stop as his cock throbbed uncontrollably. "Fuck baby ..... keep fucking me ..... Ohhhh god your pussy feels so fucking tight," he cried out loudly knowing only nature could hear him.

The feeling in his cock was exquisite, his balls tightened as it released its contents into her slick velvety pussy. Over and over his cock throbbed sending what felt like gallons of his seed deep into her. He looked into her half-lidded eyes showing her his love for her as his orgasm began to ebb.

"Ahhhh yesss Allie. I could make love to you all day and night," he said kissing her passionately and knowing that what was happening at the luxury cabin in the woods was only the beginning of an exciting adventure with her.

Allie moaned as her love encouraged her to keep fucking him and she didn't stop until the two of the were moaning loukdky and cumming hard for each other Jack spilling loads and loads of cum inside of her.

She held onto him as they slowly cam down from their orgasms breathing labored and the sounds of nature and the water falling onto them slowly surrounds them again.

She saw the satisfied and love filled eyes he gave her and couldn't resist kissing him slowly as he said " Ahhhh yesss Allie. I could make love to you all day and night " before returning her kiss again passionately and she sighed against his lip kissing him back " Mmmm god Jack I could too baby... I'll never get enough of you" she said sexily and looked at him and smirked.

" I'm glad it's just us out here baby.. otherwise we woukdve been putting on quite the show.." She teased playfully " We'd be after head in and get dressed to go to town otherwise .. i might take you uo on that offer with how sexy you look right now" she said running her hand down his wet muscular chest slowly.

He smiled when she told him she responded to his comment that she too could make love night and day. "I'm glad you can't get enough of me Allie," and then laughed as she told him she was glad it was just them out in nature otherwise they would have put on a show. He wondered if there would ever come a time when someone would catch them. What would they do? He knew the answer at this time was elusive but the thought was interesting.

He laughed at her comment about needing to get dressed or she might take him up on the offer to keep making love. He smiled when her hand ran down his chest to find and touch his semi-hard cock that was recuperating. "You're right baby. We should get dressed and head to town, maybe find a nice restaurant for lunch and pick up some food for dinner."

He pulled her into his arms one more time, kissing her before they separated and walked hand in hand into the cabin. After dressing they took one of the rental cars to the town she suggested.

On the way to town, he called Brad and Jennifer, telling them to take the plane from the small airport to New York as they would take the rental car to Cleveland to spend some time with her parents and brothers and wasn't sure how long they would be staying. He told them he would contact them when they were ready to fly home.

When Jack clicked off the call, he thought of his house outside the city. What would her reaction be when she saw it for the first time? He hoped she would like it. Looking at Allie, he smiled. "So are you hungry from all that exercising we did this morning? Or do you want to get the shopping out of the way?

Allie agreed to them getting lunch in a nice restaurant in town and picking something up for dinner and made a few calls him her family letting them know she was feeling better and she spoke with Sam who wanted details and ignored her crazy (but accurate) assumptions telling her shed see her soon.

She heard Jack make a call to the flight crew and telling them the two would spend time in Cleveland and let them know when they were returning and she smiled softly knowing her family would like him and she knew her mom woukd immediately want to spoil him once she saw how handsome he was and chuckled softly to herself.

She smiled over at him as he asked if she was hungry from their exercising this morning and asked if she wanted to eat or shop first " I think we can grab something to eat then do some shopping baby.." She said " Any stores you interested in going to out here that isn't in New York Jack?."

"Sounds like a great idea," he said as he admired the surrounding woods. For a moment, he felt like he was lost in time, driving through thick woods on a narrow two lane road. It made him feel comfortable being here with Allison and forgetting for now the rush of city life and his many businesses. He hadn't realized it until today when he spent quality time with Allie, just how relaxing it could be.

"As for stores, I think I'd like to explore the town after we eat. I saw a few flea markets in town when I came through last night. That is something you don't get to see in the city." He looked over at Allison and grinned. "Besides I think it'll be great to walk around town, not bumping into a crowd of people like you would in New York. So I say after we eat, we park the car near the center of town and do a bit or exploring.

Jack was almost through town, remembering a restaurant he spied late at night on his way to the cabin. He smiled when he saw it. "I think this would be a perfect place to grab something to eat." Pulling into the parking lot of the Quaint restaurant on edge of town he felt like he was back home. Inside the restaurant it reminded him of a small restaurant back home. "What do you think Allie? Pretty quaint don't you think? Just the kind of place to sit and relax and not be rushed like we would be in the city."

Allie smiled agreeing " Exploring the town sounds fun, it isn't fast paced like the city and seeing the local shops and attractions could be fun, I haven't been to a flea market since college I know there all types of interesting things and people there"

She always felt comfortable spending time with Jack and now that they were together she was happy they could do more of that withou the restiction there and her heart beat faster knowing how hard she had fallen for Jack in the short time.

She held his hand as he drove and they spoke to each other and she felt him slow down spotting a restaurant he saw coming in and was happy he had spotted somethings she payed no attention to on her upset drive there.

It felt good getting out of the cabin and being with him and she smiled as he asked her what she thought " I love it... it feels comforting here , alot different from New York restaurants" she chuckled " I'm sure they serve some local dishes too , I'll share mine if you share yours?" She said playfully knowing Jack always did if he had something she didn't and vice versa.

Last edited:
"I'm glad you love it. I thought when I saw it driving into town, it reminded me so much of the small family restaurants near where I grew up. They don't have anything like this in the big Apple."

A older matronly woman appeared with a bright smile and two glasses of water. Jack knew she overheard Allie mention that they probably serve some local dishes. "Yes hon, we do have a some local specials especially our cakes and pies for dessert.

Our special today is a chicken veggie wrap that comes with two sides. We also have clam chowder and tomato soup. If you like you can pick from the menu. We also have our homemade meatloaf that a lot of locals love because we use our own secret ingredients." She also pointed to the variety of different dishes available that were typical dishes found in restaurants.

"I'll give you two a few minutes to look over the menu and what can I get you to drink. Jack asked for black coffee and asked if she was the owner. "Yes sir. My husband, God rest his soul, started this business 20 years ago and my young daughter behind the stove, is planning to take over when I retire." Jack smiled and they both looked at Allie, waiting for her to order something to drink before they ordered.

Allie felt the love and passion behind this small family restaurant, it made her admire her fathers work as well being a owner and a chef of the most popular restaurants in their town., she hoped one day she and her brothers could take over and it coukd keep the warm happy charm her dad put into it.

She thought about her options as she and Jack looked over the menu and said " I think the tomato soup sounds pretty good right now with the short rib grilled cheese" she said deciding on something as she watched Jack sip his coffee and smiled softly thinking that this is their first time out together as a couple.

She glanced at the woman and smiled too " It's going to do great I'm sure she will make you both proud , it's very warm and welcoming"

She listened as he ordered and saw how handsome he looked relaxed like this it wasn't often she saw John in casual clothes and now that he was hers she could see it more often when they were alone together and spending time outside of work.

She wondered how different their relationship would be when they got back to New York, She knew they were close already, but she also knew they had to be careful of press because of who Jack was or how they would handle people knowing they were dating, she knew they could handle that when the time came and she smiled over at him as he glanced over at her.

Jack listened to Allie order and then smiled warmly at the restaurant owner. "Well anytime you use secret ingredients, I have to try it. I'll have the meatloaf with mashed potatos and a bowl of clam chowder."

The woman smiled brightly. "Ohhh I don't think you'll regret it. And when you two are done eating, we have the best dessert in the county."

Jack was curious. "What kind of pies do you have?"

"Today we have Blueberry, Apple, Cherry, Lemon Meringue, and Peach Cobbler." She produced a big grin and proudly announced, "My daughter makes all our pies fresh everyday. At the end of the day, when we close, we give whatever pies we don't sell to the local churches and food pantries."

"Those sound delicious," Jack said as the woman nodded and then turned to walk back to the kitchen.

When the woman was out of ear shot, he laughed, "do you think they have "Sex in a Pan" remembering the night in her loft when he brought it for dessert and they fed each other. He reached across the table and took Allie's hands in his. "I'm glad we have this time together without the hustle and bustle of the city. It feels good to just relax and enjoy this area for another day or so."

Then looking around at all the momentos hanging on the walls, he asked, "Tell me Allie, What is your dad's restaurant like? is it anything like this?"

Allie chuckled at his joke and grinned over at him " I not sure they do baby and I definitely don't think they woukd expect us to enjoy it the way we did that night" she said and laughed a little more remembering them licking and tasting the dessert off of each other until they were sated and making each other cum multiple times, she was sure Charles wouldn't have known or expected them to eat it that way either.

She held his hand back as he grabbed hers and told her he was glad they were having this time together alone and how good it felt to relax and enjoy the area for another day or so and smiled softly " I'll do this whenever you want to baby.. if you're stressed and need a day or two of solitude like this, we can run away together next time" she joked playfully knowing her running away caused them to grow even closer as friends and now full lovers, she was his and he was hers.
She heard him ask about her dad's place and smiled " Dads restaurant is a bit larger than this but has a rustic but intimate feel to it. It's cozy as well, but it's versatile it could be somewhere for date night or a small family dinner, im sure he will try dragging you and my brothers there for a beer at some point " she giggled " I'm sure you'll love it though"

"I also will make sure we grab dinner alone there before we head back home" she blushed a little referring to New York as her home now, she knew she loved it there and most likely hadnt wanted to leave not because of her new job at Wolfe industries but because of Jack Wolfe himself subconciously and she was happy their feelings were fully out in the open now.

Jack listened to Allie describe her father's restaurant and smiled when she told him he would probably drag him and her brothers there for a beer. His smile broadened when she added that she'd make sure they have dinner alone before heading home.

"I'm sure I'll love seeing your dad's restaurant and I'm looking forward to meeting you entire family. From the way you describe them, I get the feeling you have a very close knit family." He gazed into her emerald eyes thinking of meetng her family and having dinner with them. Would they like him? She said they would but they hadn't met him yet and meeting people in person is a lot different than hearing about them.

He shook off the negative thoughts and thought about her comment about going back home, meaning New York. He wondered when he first met her and learned that her family lived in Cleveland if she would want to return there. But the more he knew her, she was a lot like him, loving the life New York had to offer. From the first time he met her, he knew she loved the big city just like him. But it was also nice to escape and relax to a remote area like this.

Their food came and he raved about the meatloaf, offering a bite to Allie. He saw her look of delight and when the woman came back to refill his coffee, he asked her for the recipe. The woman smiled and politely told him it was a family secret and not to be given out.

Jack looked at Allie for help as the woman held her ground. He explained that they were here for a few days of R and R and were returning to New York and promised to only use it for their personal pleasure.

The woman held her ground for a moment and then looked at Allison. "Can this man be trusted? How do I know he won't give it out to some company and make a fortune off it."

Jack looked at Allie, seeing the wheels turning in her head. If anyone could convince the woman it was her. He was sure she would make sure she knew who Jack was and he was a man of honor.

Allie smiled hearing him say he was looking forward to meeting her family and could tell how close they were " We are close and I'm sure they'll love you once they get to meet you and know how deeply I feel about you, i sure my brothers will grill me about John as well but I know once i explain things it wont take em too long to crack jokes" she said and sighed knowing her brothers would tease her a little about having a new love so fast.

To be honest, Allie knew she and Jack were moving quick, but her few weeks with him had felt like months and she grew to love him more each day, and as much as she had denied her feelings when she and John were together,she had felt herself fall for Jack.

She and Jack were similar in so many ways and if fate had been differnt they might've met in Ohio a few years back and would've been together, but she was happy now how things had turned out and she glanced up seeing their food arrive and they began eating.

She smiled as he fed her some of his naturally as she accepted his offer to try it and she did the same to him, it had all felt so natural and she saw the bliss on Jack's face as he enjoyed the meal and then asked the woman for her recipe.

She chuckled a little when the woman refused and knew she was protecting her husband's recipes as this was their place together and she heard the woman ask if he could be trusted not to give it out.

" I known you may not know him Ma'am, but Jack is one of the most trust worthy men I know, if he promises not to sell it or share it he wont,but if you're still uneasy.. you can give it to me, and I'll make it special for him whenever he wants, I know alot of love and care went into that recipe by the man you loved and .. I hope I can keep the man I love happy by making this delicious meal from time to time" she said and gave a kind smile and saw the woman tear up a little and now.

" You truly have got a beautiful woman here in and out" she told Jack and smiled at them " Give me a moment" she said and went to the back a few minutes and came out with an envelope and handed it to Allie. " Promise you'll come back and let us know how he liked it, i put my number in there as well if you need a little help too" she said and got one of Allies beaming smiles

"We will definitely be back right Jack?" She said and smiled knowing they would even if it was just a thank you to the family here.

The way Allie painted a picture of him made him smile with admiration. She was convincing enough that the woman told him had a beautiful woman. "Thank you and I do agree she is something special," he said as the woman left and went to the back room. When she reappeared, Jack smiled when she gave Allie an envelope and offering her advice if needed and telling them to come back.

He was glad Allie didn't mention her father's restaurant. That may have been a game changer. "You can count on us coming back," Jack said with a huge grin. "This place is so peaceful and relaxing, better than the big Apple."

Jack pulled out a business card. "If you ever find yourself in New York gives us a call and we'll treat you to a nice dinner." He turned the card over and wrote his and Allison's private phone numbers. "We really enjoyed your hospitality."

He saw her eyes open wide when she looked at the card. "You're Jack Wolfe of Wolfe Holdings?"

Jack was taken back by her excited tone. "Uhhh yes ..... I'm Jack Wolfe and this is Ms. Allison James."

She acknowledged Allision and called out in a loud voice, "Oh my God. My sister's daughter, Jennifer, just started working for you about three months ago in the accounting department." Jack could feel the excitement in her voice as she exclaimed, " I can't wait to tell my sister I met the famous Jack Wolfe. My God, my niece, Jennifer talks about how great it is to work for your company."

Jack looked at Allie and knew he was blushing and at a loss for words as the woman continued, "My name is Rebecca but everyone calls me Becky." She turned and yelled, "Susan come out here there is someone I want you to meet."

Jack saw a young woman about Allie's age walk toward them wearing an apron and wiping her hands. Susan didn't seem to be as excited as her mom, but she wore a bright smile. "Your cousin, Jennifer, works for his company."

"Nice to meet you. Jennifer says she loves working for you and likes the opportunity to travel to the other offices to do financial audits. She was always the one with big city ideas."

Jack didn't detect any animonsity toward her cousin and to him she seemed content to run the family business some day. He thought Jennifer's name sounded familiar, remembering when he was reviewing some of the financials before coming to find Allie. "We'll make sure to look her up when we get back. Small world isn't it?" he said as the older woman's face seem to glow with happiness.

"Yes it is and your meals are on the house," she said, her face beaming. "Now for dessert. What would you like?"

"I'll have blueberry," Jack said

"And you Ms. James. What can we get for you?"

Allie smiled at the excitement on the womans face when she realized who Jack was from the business card and alao notied the happiness on his face when the woman had given the recipe to her also.

She knew not to mention her fathers place there would be no way the woman would give it to them if she knew her father owned a place or that Jack had privately owned a few restaurants also.

She saw Jack's slight blush as the woman noticed who She was serving when Jack gave his card with their personal numbers and she of course thought it was cute and the woman introduced herself as Rebecca and her daughter as Susan with excitement in her voice.

She also smiled at the idea of them coming back out here she enjoyed their regret away and the comfort of a private and warm meal like this , he seemed so normal with her she forgot sometimes how rich and well known Jack had been.

She had thought shed known Jennifer or "Jenny" from accounting she was a sweet but shy woman but her work definitely was always spot on whenever she did see statement from accounting and she smiled seeing how happy the woman was hearing Jack knew of her niece and offered them the meal free.

Jack asked for the blueberry pie and the woman asked what shed have " I'll have the peach cobbler it's one of my favorites " she said and smiled then saw the woman and her daughter walk off back to the kitchen.

She giggle softly and held his hand across the table " It's good hearing from others how happy your staff is working for you Jack, i know I can definitely relate on how Wolfe industries treats it's employees your company is truly something unique Jack.." She said refraining from saying that she was sure other employees didn't get treated to his cock like she did but she hadn't been entirely sure on that seeing as she and Jack had only knowing each other a few weeks and developed a love and attraction from there.

Jack squeezed Allie's hand as she related how she thought the staff at Wolfe Industries liked working for him. He had spent an enormous amount of time and energy to that task when he started the company. Working for other bosses, prior to starting his business, he realized they only thought about the bottom line and not the employee. From those experiences, he determined that if he ever started a business, he would treat his employees with respect. There was still the bottom line but he found that treating his employees fairly and with respect, they were willing to work harder and go the extra mile.

He chuckled when she made reference about how she could definitely relate to the way he treated his employees. Her innuendo didn't go unnoticed. While he enjoyed some sexual relationships with past personal assistants, Allison was someone her found to be very special. During her interview, he had a feeling they would hit it off and they did, both professionally and personally. And now that John was out of the picture, he could focus his attention on her without worrying about her running back to him.

"I'm going to make sure to keep you happy in any way I can," he said in a lascivious tone adding a sly smile while wiggling and swiping his tongue over his lips. There was no way she didn't get the message that he loved using his tongue on her sexually and he loved when they made love.

Becky arrived with the desserts and they shared, with each other, some bites of each delicious pie. When Becky walked back to the kitchen area, he saw her pick up her phone and look at him. He smiled at her, knowing she was calling her sister, telliing her about meeting her daughter's boss. The bright smile on her face was further indication of her phone conversation.

When they finished dessert and were ready to leave, Jack again offered to pay for the meal. She again turned him down, telling him it was her treat and if she were ever in New York, she would definitely take him up on his offer for dinner. Susan came out from the kitchen to ask if everything was good and Jack told her it was the best meatloaf he had ever eaten and thanked her for the recipe.

They said their good-byes and when they were in the car, he remembered seeing the flea market tents around the town square and smiled broadly at Allie. "What do you say we go downtown and walk around?"

Allie couldn't help the small giggle catching the message behind Jack's statement and smiled at him about to give a reply back when she noticed Becky returning with their desserts.

She smiled seeing that once she dropped the dessert off she went to make a call and she and Jack shared bites of their dessert with each other, they offered to pay but she insisted they didnt instead taking up the chance of dinner in New York if she ever visited.

She and Jack complimented her daughter in the delicious food before they said goodbye and she held his hand as they made theirnway back to the car. She smiled seeing the grin on his face as he suggested they walk around downtown.

" I think that sounds good Jack, I'm interested in seeing what's there and I know it coukd be fun" she grinned and held his hand as they took off. She noticed more of the stores and surrounding surprised at some of the things she had sped past and they made their way to the center of town finding a parking spot and the two of them walked through the town.

"It nice here, I know I've adjusted to the city but being away from the city with you is nice, you want to go look in that little store right there?"She said pointing to a candy shop " My mom is a fan of fudge I may have to buy a little for her" she said and chuckled

Jack smiled at the layout of the downtown square which consisted of an old courthouse from the late 1800’s as the centerpiece. Around the square retail stores and offices occupied the first floor while apartments along with some empty spaces were on the second floor. It reminded him of the small rural town where he grew up.

“Yes, it nice here,” he said, still reminiscing about his childhood. When she mentioned a visit to the candy store to buy fudge for her mom, he chuckled. “If that’s what it takes to get on your momma’s good side, then I’m all in. Maybe we need to buy out their inventory for the whole family!” he added with a loud laugh.

Putting his arm around her shoulders, it felt comfortable and very natural. It was as though they had been together a long time with how they reacted to each other. Even though it had been only a few weeks together, in that time, they had grown so close.

Entering the fudge shop, the smell of chocolate hung in the air. It was somewhat crowded with customers staring at the many different arrangements of fudge. Evidently the shop was a local favorite as well as visitors such as he and Allie. Along with the other customers Jack surveyed the cases of different shapes and colors of fudge. Turning to look for Allie, he needn't worry as he noticed she seemed enthralled with the different fudge displays.

Reading the names of the fudge, he was amazed with the wide variety of fudge made with so many different ingredients. He silently read the names, Peanut Butter, Peppermint, Turtle, Walnut, White, Butter Pecan, and then he chuckled at the name, Buckeye. Why wouldn't they have one with that name since they were in Ohio.

He could almost taste the fudge and when he turned to find Allie, he saw her soft smile. Walking to her, he admired the way she looked and told her, “I’ll let you decide what you want for your mom and family. As for me, I’ll buy some Peanut Butter and Buckeye and whatever you want for us to have before we head to your mom’s place.

Then as an afterthought, he added, "I saw a couple of other stores around the square that I want to go to."

She giggled hearing him say if fudge was all it took to get on her moms good side he was all in and chuckled " I have a feeling mom definitely will like you Jack" she said leaning into him gentky as he held her while they walked .

Allie smiled seeing how natural It was being with him and loved how thoughtful he was thinking of getting some for her whole family " That's sweet of you baby" she said softly and gave him a small kiss before wandering around looking at the varieties.

She saw a few that caught her eye Peanut Butter, Peppermint, Turtle, Walnut, White Chocolate , Butter Pecan, Buckeye , Cranberry and Strawberry Cheesecake. " They all sound delicious the peanut butter is my personal favorite sctually" She said and smiled

How about we get Peanut Butter , Buckeye, Strawberry and Turtle for us and a little bit of everything except cranberry and peppermint for everyone else, I'll have to send a box of those two flavors to them for the holiday" she said and smiled.

She looked at him and smiled hearing him say there were a couple of stores around the square he wanted to go to and said "I don't mind baby, I'm interested in seeing everything here including the old church and courthouse"

The way her lit up as she shopped made him smile. He could tell from her voice how excited she was to buy something for her family. When she made her decision, telling him she wanted Strawberry and Turtle to go along with his choices of Peanut Butter and Buckeye, he told her, "Very wise decision honey." He realized in that moment that while he used that term with her before, it now held a more special meaning.

As he waited for Allie to tell the saleslady the rest of her order for her family, he felt a closeness to her like he never really felt with any other woman. Sure he was married before and he had girlfriends in the past but he knew Allie was someone very special and he would do anything to protect and make her happy.

Jack paid for the purchase and told the saleslady to hold on to the fudge and keep it refrigerated while they explored more of the town. The lady was very gracious, putting Jack's name on the box. He was relieved that she didn't exclaim the way Becky did at the restaurant. Sometimes it was nice to go unnoticed.

Strolling arm and arm on the sidewalk they stopped at a couple of small shops, browsing through the merchandise. He wasn't looking for anything in particular but there were a few items that caught his attention but he decided he didn't need coffee mugs with pictures of various spots in town or small nicknakes cluttered his shelves.

But in one shop, he found something that really intrigued him. Looking at the Emerald Butterfly in the case reminded him of Allie's emerald eyes. He felt her standing next to him and he told Allie, "this reminds me of you and I want to put it on my desk at the office so I can always remember how much I love looking into your beautiful eyes." Turning to the saleslady he told her he would take it. As the young lady wrapped his purchase, he told Allie, "Now I have a momento that will remind me of you and the lovely time I'm having."

Allison smiled when he called her honey, it made her feel warm inside whenever he did, it was such a simple word, but the way it made her feel when he said it to her was like nothing she had ever felt, not even with John a man she had committed herself to for years.

She knew that she loved Jack, more and more each day in fact, and it was crazy that they've knowing each other only weeks but they way she felt with him felt like they knew each other for years and she would always cherish that with him because he had her heart now and him being here with her almost made her fully forget why she had ran away in the first place.

Her focus was broken a little when Jack mentioned to the clerk to keep their fudge refrigerated until they were done shopping which she was happy to do and she saw the little bit of relief he had when the woman didnt freak out over who he was and smiled softly knowing thatbhad to be hard for him sometimes recalling their incidents at the restaurant and with paparazzi in Vegas.

They browsed around looking in novelty shops and and tourist trinkets and she knew she didn't need any of it because they both were from Ohio originally but then she saw Jack staring at a butterfly that was a beautiful emerald green and black with a hint of yellow and she smiled looking at him when he said it reminded him of her beautiful eyes and he wanted to keep it close and on his desk as a momento of her and the time they were having.

She had picked up some beautiful and chuckled softly " I love it darling" she said returning the sweet gesture " Were actually more in sync then we realize.." She said and smiled lifting her hand to show him the grey agate earrings she had picked up that had a sliver rose hanging at the end " These earrings reminded me of your eyes baby and the connection between us, the healing properties of the agate are to help a person feel grounded and a sense of calm and that's how I feel when I'm with you Jack" she said sweetly and leaned up kissing him softly. "I wanted a piece to remind me of you as well and when i wear them my mind will be on you for sure Mr.Wolfe" she said and grinned

Jack was surprised that Allie had thought to buy something to remember the time together at the cabin in the woods. "They're beautiful," he said seeing her hold them up to her ear. "It does look like our thoughts are intertwined. I'm glad you feel comfortable and calm around me."

He paid the saleslady for the purchases and then watched Allie put the earrings on. "Hmmm I can see why you like them. They look very good on you honey," he said giving her a big hug.

Leaving the shop, he let out a laugh that caught the attention of some people walking near them. He waited for them to pass and then he chuckled. "Now that you're wearing them, your mind should be completely on me and nothing else." He didn't give her a chance to respond as he added, "Let me tell you what I'm thinking about Allie."

He linked her arm with his and started walking the old church on the corner. "I'm thinking about you wearing only those earrings" There was no mistaking the sensual smile he sent her way.

They stopped walking for a moment and he gazed into her emerald eyes. "You remember in Vegas when you crawled to me like a sex starved animal. I want to see you wearing only your earrings crawling to me in the cabin. And then I want to make love to you baby, kissing every part of you just like we did in Vegas. Only this time there is no stopping until we both have had our fill of pleasure."

He didn't care that there were people walking nearby as he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately, wanting to get back to cabin in the woods. He knew they had some shopping and site seeing to finish but he wanted to plant the seed in her mind of what pleasure they would have when they returned to the cabin.

Back