Lured into the Wolfe's lair (closed for MzSeductress)

Jack grinned and chuckled when Allie told him she liked the adventure as well and like him, knowing they could get caught at any moment was a thrill. To him it just added to the adrenaline rush and excitement of having sex in public places.

When she mentioned about having no idea of what they would say if they they got caught, he thought of a time when he was a teenager and he was with a girl at a local lover's lane hangout. His mind replayed the vivid image of the steamy windows from making out and hearing the tapping of the police officer's flashlight on the window. He remembered how the officer asked them what they were doing and how he fumbled for words.

"I too have no idea what we would say if we got caught." He thought of her comment about being the world's most eligible bachelor and laughed. He could see the look of disgust on his ex-wife's face if she saw them in a lewd position. "I really don't have any idea of what would happen if someone recognized me but I do have an idea it would be all over the tabloids within hours."

His fingertips continued to lightly roam over her thigh as he thought of their naked bodies on the cover of some tabloid newsprint. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard her tell him that if he kept touching her, they may have to pull over.

"First off, I can't help but wanting to touch you and secondly whether you are wearing clothes or not I want you in such a frenized state that you can't resist me." He squeezed her thigh and then slid his hand upward toward her pussy. But then he lifted his hand, grabbing her hand and pulling it into his lap.

"Don't you think it's kind of nice to touch me as we drive back to the cabin, thinking how nice it would be if it was nice and hard?" He put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her toward him and as he did, he reached in front of her to grab a fleshy breasts. "I can tell you we have about a 10 minute drive and I know I'm going to enjoy every second of it."

" First off, I can't help but wanting to touch you and secondly whether you are wearing clothes or not I want you in such a frenized state that you can't resist me" he told her and she looked at him heatedly knowing that there wasn't anything about Jack that wouldn't turn her on.

That statement alone made her want him to take her again snd he continued pulling her hand over to him and his growing cock and she grinned admiring his marvelous cock.

" Don't you think it's kind of nice to touch me as we drive back to the cabin, thinking how nice it would be if it was nice and hard? "He said and she chuckled softly " It is nice baby..you know how much in love touching you too...how much inlike making you hard and ready for me.." she said huskily stroking slowly and teasingly grinning as he said they had 10 minutes until they were back at the cabin.

She sighed feeling him massage her breasts and moaned softly as he rubbed her nipples " I like always being ready for you to honey.. for your thick amazing cock to slide inside of me, and to feel my walls gripping you tight inside of me Jack, in love the way you look at me, and the way you moan when I touch the right spots" she panted sexily and was tempted to taste him again but not just yet.

" I love how you fuck my throat too honey... when you lose control and spill your cum in my throat.." She said heatedly and stroked him faster knowing Jack loved when he spoke dirty for him.

Jack could feel his cock slowly coming back to life as his naked sweetheart started saying how much she loved touching him, getting him hard and ready for her. He loved the way her hand gripped his soft cock, slowly and methodically stroking it. Her expert handling of his muscle was sure to make it come back to life.

When she started to say tantalizing and seductive words about wanting to be ready for him he felt more blood flow into his cock making it begin to thicken again. It was amazing how he was able to respond so quickly after sex with her. Whatever magnetism was between them, she knew just the words and way to stimulate his lust and desire for her.

He let out a small whispery moan when she talked about her loving the way he felt inside her and how he moans when she touches the right spots. And when she said, "I love how you fuck my throat too honey... when you lose control and spill your cum in my throat.." he felt his cock jerk in her hand as she stroked him faster.

They were almost to the cabin and he could tell her dirty talk was turning her on too. He pinched her nipple hearing her soft moan as he thought about filling her mouth and throat with his cock and then emptying his load in her mouth. "Baby I love the way you touch me and I love it when you take your time and make love to my cock. It thrills me to know you love the taste of my hot cum sliding down your throat."

Turning onto the short dirt road leading to the cabin, he pulled up next to the cabin and looked down at his thick cock protruding from her hand. He turned off the motor and turned to look at her. He took her chin in his hand and leaned in to kiss her kiss her as his fingers toyed with her erect nipples.

Breaking the kiss, he smiled. "There is no reason to play in here. I say we go in and have dinner and then I'm going to fuck those amazing tits and let you make love to my cock for dessert." He was breathing a bit harder as he smirked, "Are you game for more fun after dinner?"

Allie moaned and nodded softly seeing how much theme teasing each other effected them, she was practically dripping wet and Jack had grown hard for her when she teased his cock.

She returned his kiss agreeing they should have dinner and she grinned hearing him tell her whatbhe had planned fornher for dessert " Mmm im was going to settle for ice cream but your offer sounds tastier" she said playfully and kissed him before helping him carry some of their bags inside.

It felt wondering being nude and relaxed with him, she didn't think either wore clothing while they were alone and she grinned naughtily thinking of making it a rule when she got back to her place in New York. She had so much to do change her camera passwords she shared with John and everything else including her apartment locks, but that was something she could worry about another time.

She smiled as they washed their hands slipping into robes and she began washing the meat and prepping it for dinner for them while he peeled the potatoes for her like she asked enjoying cooking with Jack because they moved seamlessly together.

She smiled and said " Remember the first time we cooked together baby?.. you treated me to dinner at your place.." She said softly still thinking about how sweet he was going out of his way to make her dinner.

As they prepared dinner, Jack felt they made a perfect team, not just with dinner preparations but with business issues. As he cut the potatoes and then started shredding the lettuce for a salad, he remembered their various meetings and ow she was so intuned with his thinking. Slicing some carrots and radishes, he smiled at the images of her first meeting with Robert and Maggie and then with the Vegas crew.

When she finished prepping the meat, he took a moment to look at her. She seemed so right for him. He couldn't remember any other woman who affected him this way. He knew one thing, he didn't want to lose her. He was brought out of his thoughts when she asked "Remember the first time we cooked together baby?.. you treated me to dinner at your place.."

"How could I forget that night," he chuckled. "The shimp linguine was excellent and your strawberry shortcake was the hit of the night." He put down the knife and picked up the wine bottle and poured two glasses. Giving her a glass, he clinked his glass with hers and then after a sip, he let out a hearty laugh. "I also remember telling you that night when I poured you a glass of wine ...... that we weren't going to have a repeat of the previous night."

"Do you think that now, if you have a bit too much to drink you can still keep your hands off me and this?" he said opening his robe for a moment to let her see his nakedness before he closed his robe.

Allie laughed with him as he mentioned him telling her they weren't going to have a repeat of their first night when they had too much wine and he tucked her in bed in her underwear.

"Oh I remember... I also remembered my joke about offering to carry you the next time baby, if we have too much the promise stands, ill bring you to the couch or we can sleep in front of the fireplace on that soft rug " she giggled.

" Do you think that now, if you have a bit too much to drink you can still keep your hands off me and this?" He said showing her his body and she looked him up and down appreciatively before he closed the robe and decided to tease him back.

"I don't know...I don't have to hold back now darling, you know I love touching you.. but I'll ask you the same..now that we can be honest with each other, do you think you can resist keeping your hands off of me Jack?" She said opening her robe slowly and smirked leaving it open before turning to dice the onions and pepper to put in the veggies mix for the roast and stuffing.

She knew Jack was watching her , he had paused when he was doing and she finished up putting the things in the oven bending over teasing for him then walked back over to him as he was responding smirking knowing Jack enjoyed her teasing him just as which has he enjoyed teasing his "sweet little Allie" as he liked to call her.

A huge grin etched Jack's face when Allie challenged him with a rebuttal to his question asking if he could keep his hands off her. When she opened her robe and revealed her naked body, he felt a slight stirring in his cock. He chuckled when she turned to finish chopping onions and peppers, leaving her robe open.

He watched her finish the meal preparations and he smiled seeing her bend over to put the dinner in the oven. Her robe was still open as she walked to him. "You're right my sweet little Allie. And you know full well that I can't keep my eyes and hands off you. I love the way you tease me and you know I'm going to devour your body after dinner."

With the quickness of a panther, he pulled on the soft terry cloth belt, letting the robe open. His hands snaked inside to hold her hips as he looked down at her very delicious tits and then into her very green emerald eyes. Leaning down he kissed her softly and then a little harder, his tongue sneaking out to find her ready to tease.

Breaking the kiss, he moved his hands up to cup her breasts, his fingers finding her ripe hard nipples. "I know you like it when I touch you like this," he whispered as his fingers tweaked her nipples and then twisted and pulled them. "I want you thinking of what I'm going to do to you later ...... wishing I would take you and ravage your body now ..... but we have a dinner to eat ...,"

He laughed as one hand slid down to touch her pussy, feeling the wetness. "Mmmm I see you're already thinking of what you want to fill you. Is that what you're thinking my sweet little Allie? ..... thinking of something long and hard as steel inside you?"

Allie gasped softly as he quickly pulled the belt off of her robe then snaked his hands inside holding her hips and looked at her intensely staring into her eyes before leaving down and kissing her and then deepening it a bit using his tongue.

She responded back to him and he grinned pulling back and moved his hand to grab her breads and tease her nipples that hard gotten hard because she was aroused by Jack and he knew whispering to her he knew she liked when he touched her like that " Mmm yes my dear Jack I do baby.." She sighed sexily as he continued telling her he wanted her thinking of what he'd be doing later but they had dinner to eat.

She heard his sexy laugh as he slid his hand lower and she moaned softly "God baby...you aren't playing fair" she said breathily knowing the more he touched her the wetter she got for him and he moaned sliding his hand down to touch her pussy.

"Mmmm I see you're already thinking of what you want to fill you. Is that what you're thinking my sweet little Allie?" He said huskily and continued " ..... thinking of something long and hard as steel inside you?"

She looked down seeing his cock start to harden touching her and her breathing quickened reaching forward to touch him unable to resist " Yes Jack.. you know I am.. you know how crazy you drive me when you're inside of me and how wet I get when you touch me like this.. you're thinking about how good it feels inside of me arent you honey...about making me cum all over your cock Jack?"she said heatedly and leaned in kissing him softly knowing the two would be hardly be able to focus on dinner when not was done.

His comment about what she wanted deep inside her sent images of his cock sliding deep into her as she lay under him. And her reaction was to look down at his semi-erect cock and then reach out to fondle it. He watched her emerald eyes shimmering with lust as she told him how crazy she gets when his shaft is inside her and how wet she gets when he touches her. Then she asked him, "you're thinking about how good it feels inside of me arent you honey...about making me cum all over your cock Jack?"

Her question was on his mind as she leaned into him, kissing his lips softly, their bodies meshing together. He enjoyed the kiss, feeling her fingers on his cock while he massaged a beautiful breast. The hunger for her was growing and he knew if they didn't stop, dinner would probably be ruined.

When the kiss broke, he was breathing a bit harder as was his lover. "Yes honey I'm thinking how nice it would feel to be deep inside you ..... feeling your strong muscles squeezing and urging me to give you my cum ........." His voice trailed off and he knew they had to stop now or it would be a long time before they ate.

Taking her face in his hands, he smiled down at her. "Baby I want you badly but we need to slow down and have dinner. Afterwards, we have all night to enjoy each other in as many ways as we can." Then he chuckled and laughed, "Do you think you can keep your hands to yourself while we eat or do I have to tie you up and spoon feed you?"

Allison smiled back at him looking up at nim lovingly,she knew he was right and they had a need for each other but they did have to have dinner and if the two kept at it with their urges, dinner would be ruined or and forgotten.

She laugjed with him feeling his semi hardened cock now against her stomach and smirled "I think i can keep my hands off of you for right now honey, youre right, after dinner we can have as much fun as we want" she said and giggled

She loved their closeness as playfulness and she grabbed the belt to the robe closing it back and closed his too smirking and said " If we keep looking i dont think either of us will last long,besides, i want to show you something" she said taking his hand so he could follow her outside.

She discovered the first night how beautiful the view of the sky was at night, she had been too upset to sit and enjoy it, but she wanted to share that with Jack and she had a feeling this cabin was now a special place and escape for the two of them.

Allie smiled seeing his reaction to the sky "Its beautiful isnt it?, its like something out of a painting.." she said admiring it " We can have dinner out here tonight if youd like baby, its closed in and safe and we can enjoy the view, and they have wood for the outdoor firplace.. itll keep us warm" she suggested

Jack was curious what she wanted to show him that intrigued her. He smiled as she grabbed his hand, leading him outside. When she pointed to the sky he was in awe of all the stars as she commented it was beautiful and like a painting. "Yes it's absolutely beautiful."

Putting his arm around her shoulders, he replied, "Yes .... I think having dinner out here under the stars would be great." He had to agree, the night sky was absolutely beautiful. This was so different than the big city where light pollution obscured the beauty of the night sky. He pulled her tighter to him and just stood, not saying anything but taking in the beauty of the night sky.

Turning her to face him, he showed her a soft smile. Leaning down, he kissed her softly, feeling her arms wrap around his waist. The kiss was soft and tender, his lips pressing lovingly against hers. When he pulled back a fraction of an inch, he gazed into her emerald eyes. "Let's go and get our dinner."

In the cabin, they worked on finishing the final part of dinner and then Jack spied a large blanket on the sofa. He grinned at Allied and said, "Why don't you put the finishing touches on dinner and I'll get a nice fire started?"

Allie smiled as he agrred dinner out there would be beauiful and they shared a loving kiss together before he suggested they get their dinner. She nodded and the two went inside to finish up their dinner together.

She saw him smile at her holidng the large plush blanket from the couch and she heard himmask her to finish up while he went to get the fire started " Ok baby ill meet you out there" she said and grinned back knowing Jack pLanned to have fun on that blanket.

She brought the rest of the wine out that she had ppaced in the fridge to chill and she plated their dinner for them and brought out a small bowl of salad that he had made. She left dessert in the freezer until they were ready and she placed everything on a large tray she found to carry things out.

She smiked as he immediately came to help her when he spotted her and rhe two set everything up for them to enjoy dinner. She saw Jack had kit the fire, placed the blanket downmand had some soft music playing for them and grinned thinking about how romantic it had been.

She settled across from him and they ate comfortably together and began to discuss small topics and if they should watch a movie at the end of the night.

The fire was nice and hot, giving off heat in the cool evening breeze when he saw Allie approaching with their dinner. He poured two glasses of wine and they began to enjoy dinner by the warmth of the fireplace. The roasted chicken dinner looked and tasted fabulous and they talked about the day in the town.

The sounds of the night creatures and the soft melody of the music from his phone accompanied them during dinner. "I think a movie later on sounds good," he said to her suggestion.

When they finished dinner, he told her, "Stay here and enjoy nature and I'll take these dishes inside." He grabbed the dishes and went into the cabin and returned with another bottle of wine. "I thought we should refill our glasses since I don't have to worry about you getting tipsy anymore," he laughed.

After a few sips of wine, he lay his glass off to the side and lay on his back on the blanket. His robe opened to reveal his soft muscle and he didn't bother to cover it but put his hands behind his head and looked up at the stars. He could feel the eyes on him and the heat of the fireplace warmed his exposed skin. "Before we go in and have the ice cream for dessert and watch a movie, let's relax and just enjoy the quietness of mother nature." He patted the empty space beside him and smiled, "why don't you join me?"

Allie enjoyed the dinner the two of them shared together and their converation, as well as the comfort of the fireplace keeping them warm tonight as the cool air brushed across their skin.

The wine paired perfectly with their dinner and he went to grab more saying playfully he didnt have to worry about her getting tipsy now and she couldnt help but giggle at that.

She couldnt resist admiring him and she saw the small looks he gave her when he thought she wasnt looking and blushed a little loving the affection he showed her.

She watched him apprectiatively as he lay on his back and his robe open showing his bare body as the light of the fire reflected on his skin and he looked up at the stars. She couldnt help but smile inwardly thinking how handsome he looked and relaxed and it made her love him even more.

She heard him suggest they relax and enjoy nature a bit before they went in and enjoyed the movie and she smiled back at him as he asked her to join him. She put her glass aside as well on the tray with his and crawled over to the space beside him and lay at his side knowing he like when she did that.

Her rob had spill open a bit exposing some of her body amd she lay on her side putting her hand on his chest and nestling her head there too listening to his heart beat as they watched the sky and enjoyed each others comfort.

It seemed mother nature had decided that on this night, everything would be special. The stars in the cloudless sky looked like pin holes in some kind of covering that allowed sunlight to shine through. There were some native american tribes that believed the sun never set but that at night the gods threw a blanket covering the earth.

When Allie lay cuddled next to him, Jack loved having her head resting on his chest. He felt her fingers making small random designs on his chest and he felt so relaxed for the first time in a long time. He loved the city's hustle and bustle and doing deals. But now he realized that for the past years he was never stopping and smelling the roses as the saying goes. It wasn't until Allie came into his life and then ran away to this cabin, that he realized just how how much he was hooked on work.

They lay together for a long time listening to the soft music, the crackling of wood in the fireplace, the sound of the crickets and frogs and the occassional hoot of a night owl. Was the owl somewhere close, looking down on them? It also amazed him that birds nested at night, allowing the other creatures to make themselves known.

His left arm left encircled her shoulder and then he rolled onto his side, peering down at Allie. The light given off by the fire highlighted her facial features and he was filled with love for her. "I love you," was all he whispered as his lips met hers and his right hand found the terrycloth belt, tugging on it and then sliding inside to feel her warm skin.

His fingers slid over her soft skin, lightly touching it as it traced the outline of one breast and then slid along her side, over her hips, cupping one ass cheek and pulling her against him. It seemed he could never get enough of her and he felt some blood flowing into cock, making it begin to thicken.

Allie enjoyed the quietinf comfort with him , she had moments where she lay in johns arms and hed never been as sensual or as deep in thought as Jack, she didnt even think it was the age difference it was just John thinking about the physical.

She looked up at him lovingly and feltthe warm and full feeling behind his words, she couldnt explain it but she felt complete when she was with Jack and she heard his whispher telling her her loved her as he leaned in a kissed her. .

She sighed softly feeling his hand slowly undo her robe and stared into his eyes "I love you too Jack " she whispered back as he slowly slid his hand across her skin tracing his fingers along her breast , then her hips then she felt him slide his hand down to her ass cupping it and pulling her gently to him.

She gasped softly feeling his cock begin to thicken against her hip. She adjusted herself a bit feeling his cock against her lips slowly turning the both on more.

"I want you baby.. i want us to take our time making love right here.," she said softlythinking the moment was perfect.

Last edited:
The night was perfect, the setting was perfect and it seemed they were the only human beings on earth. Her body felt warm and inviting to his fingers as they slid over her ass cheeks and then up her back. Slowly and methodically his fingertips moved up an down her back as the kiss deepened.

His lips slipped off hers, kissing her cheek, moving to her ear where his lips touched and then captured an earlobe, sucking on the soft skin and then nipping at it with his teeth. The blood in his veins was flowing into his cock and he could feel it start to become harder and needy.

"Your body is so beautiful," he whispered and then began a trek down downward, kissing her cheek and then finding her lips again. His tongue slipped out swiping at her lips and then feeling her tongue join in the playfulness.

Then pushing her gently onto her back, he began kissing a trail over her chin, down her throat, moving to the two mountains where two hard pebbles waited to be kissed, licked, and sucked.

While his lips made the journey, his fingers traveled south to find the soft outer lips of her pussy. As they touched the soft lips lightly, he felt her thighs widen as a signal of invitation. Not hesitatiing, his fingers slid along the wet slippery lips and before pushing inside to find a swollen clit ready to be massaged.

Allie always loved the way they admited each other bodies, she followed his lead letting her fingers explore him and scrape across his skin feeling the warmth beneath her fingertips and seeing his reaction to her touch.

"Your body is so beautiful." He whisphered to her and she belived every word he said, she hadnt been this connected before and she knew she wouldn't ever want to lose Jack now that he had her.

She sighed softly feeling him kiss her cheek lovingly the find her lips again and they shared a deep and playful kiss before he gently moved her on her back and took his lips lower trailing kisses down her body to her breasts he loved .

"Mmmmm i love how your lips feel on my skin baby" she sighed softly and felt his fingers mive lower searching for her warm pussy and she spread her legs more giving him more access to her and moaned feeling him slowly start to tease her with his fingers knowing exactly what he did to her and gasped when he found her clit when his fingers explored more.

"Mmmm baby..."shevmoaned softly feeling his tongue on her breasts and making her wetter from the way he sucked her breasts and used his lips on her.

Jack smiled when he heard her soft voice telling him, "Mmmmm i love how your lips feel on my skin baby” He was paying homage to her hard nipples when she felt her body jerk a little and then a soft gasp escaped her lips when his fingers slid over her sensitive clit.

Jack teased her clit with his fingertips, sliding them over and around the love button, hearing her soft moans as his lips continued to kiss her breasts. He felt her hands push the robe off his shoulders and for a moment his fingers left her pussy to escape from the terrycloth robe.

When his fingers quickly moved back to her pussy, he moaned, feeling her sharp fingernails digging into his back as her body reacted to his teasing fingers and mouth. His fingers were wet with her honey and they went exploring. Sliding down her slick skin from her clit, he teased her hole before pushing one finger inside and then adding another. Slowly his fingers dove deeper inside the hot tunnel feeling her muscles clamping around them just like they did when his cock was inside her.

As he slowly finger fucked her pussy, his teeth nipped at her aroused nipples feeling her body begin to undulate under him. He kissed his way from one nipple to the other, feeling her fingers on one hand intertwine in his hair pushing it against her nipple while the other hand continued to rake his back.

“I love how you feel baby when you get really excited and horny,” he moaned feeling her body become more excited.

Allie was beyond turned on with him nd she knew Jack knew that as well touching her slow, deep and gentle just like he would with his cock. Jack touched her body exploring her appreciatively like her done before.

“I love how you feel baby when you get really excited and horny,” Jack moaned heatedly and continued touching her. She smiled up at him and leaned up kissing him softly.

"You're driving me crazy baby.." she panted heatedly feeling evidence of Jacks arousal against her stomach.

She reached between them and began stroking him slowly looking at him knowing he was just as in need for her right now. " I love when you get like this too Jack..when I can tell you're just as turned on as I am baby and can feel how much you need me" she moaned teempting his body as well.

Jack chuckled when Allie panted, "You're driving me crazy baby.." He moaned when she reached between them and took his hardness in her small hand. He listened to her tell him how she loved him getting hard and turned on and how much he needed her.

"That's exactly what I had in mind baby ...... make you crazy for my nice thick cock ..... it's nice and hard and pressing against your tummy," he said in a husky breathy voice. Jack's fingers easily slid back and forth inside Allie's well lubricated pussy, feeling her hips respond with upward thrusts.

Their kisses were how and filled with more love and passion and Jack knew that soon his cock would be buried deep inside the woman he loved. His tongue swirled inside her mouth, playing ..... teasing her tongue and feeling her sucking on it. He pulled back and looked deep into her eyes, panting, "don't think I forgot about your dessert baby .... I have a nice load of creamy jism just for you ..... all you have to do is tell me how you want it ........"

Allie heard the need in Jacks voice as they touched each other bring each other right to the height of their need. She felt his hips thrusting slowly in her soft hand as she stroked him nd she rolled her hips needily loving how Jack knew just how to please her.

Their kiss was full of passion and love and she loved how with him she could never get enough of his lips on hers, she always needed more of Jack and it was like the two of them had been soulmates and never wanted to part from one another and it made her heart fuller for him.

She smirked softly when he looked down and said breathily "Don't think I forgot about your dessert baby .... I have a nice load of creamy jism just for you ..... all you have to do is tell me how you want it ........"

Allie moaned and kissed him deeper feeling Jack push his fingers deeper and sighed sexily as he alternated from kissing her lips and neck. " Mmm please....i need you baby... i want you inside of me Jack..." she whisphered sexiky and heard him groan above her as she stokred him more.

It was clear to Allie the two of them needed this and how much they meant to each other and for a moment she wished they could stay together like this alone for a bit longer just the two of them but she knew Jack had a business to run and she would do whatever for that business to make help it further succeed.

When Jack heard her sweet moanful answer, "Mmm please....i need you baby... i want you inside of me Jack..." he felt a tremor course through him. He knew she loved the way his cock fit so nicely in the pussy and he did too. Whenever his cock slid deep into her he would feel a shudder of lust and lover. Now, the way Allie's hips and body moved erotically against his kisses on her neck and lips and his fingers sliding back and forth in her pussy, he sensed the sexual tension in her body was building toward an orgam.

And while his lips and fingers caressed her, her hands and fingers were working their magic on his cock. The hard muscle between his legs was at full mast and ready to oblige his lover. Sliding between her thighs, he smiled when her thighs opened like a flower in spring. "Mmmmm baby you so luscious," he moaned staring down at her nakedness in the flicker light of the fireplace.

Grabbing his cock, he chuckled as he took his time rubbing the tip over her soaking wet pussy lips. He moaned not giving her what he knew she wanted. Instead he teased her hole, the head of his cock pressing against it as if to slide past the muscles. But each time. he pulled back and rubbed the tip between her lips to find and massage her clit.

He pushed a little harder at the welcoming hole and chuckled, "Is this what my baby wants .....?" Pushing harder, he felt his cock slide between the squeezing muscles and groaned as his cock filled her. He held his cock deep inside her and then with a thumb, he began to rub her clit as his hips started to slowly rock back and forth. "Ohhhh fuck baby you are so tight," he moaned as he began to take her higher.

Allie groaned as she felt him tease her, she knew they both loved when they teased each other to a boil and blushed a little as he told her her body was luscious as he admired it , she always loved how he had looked at her and she smiled up at him " Mmmm god baby you are so handsome I don't know what I'm going to do with you" she smirked

She watched as he grabbed his cock and took his time rubbing his cock over pussy slowly making them both moan out loud then gasped as he teased her tight hole a few times and teased her clit with the tip of his cock.

She moaned rolling her hips a little as he asked her if that was she wanted and she nodded slowly " Yes baby I want ..." She moaned feeling him slide his cock into her slowly filling her deeply holding it there and she felt her walls greedily gripping his cock.

" Mmmmm babyyyy you feels so good.. you are filling me so deep Jack" she groaned and held onto him feeling him move more and rolled her hips more " Uhhh yess honey..." She gasped softly as she and Jack began making love more.

The way her strong vaginal muscles grabbed at his cock as she told him she wanted it, sent a shiver of lust and love through Jack. He looked down at Allie, bathed in the flickering light of the fire, knowing they were meant for each other from the moment she walked into his office for an interview. But there was still the matter of her seeing his mansion and the special room that held a different kind of sexual pleasures. Would she accept what was surely to await her when they returned to New York? Or would she run away again?

He pushed the thoughts to the back of his brain as his thumb rubbed her slippery love button while his slow thrusts met her rolling hips rising up in unison to meet him. He loved the way her pussy squeezed around his cock as it slowly moved inside her. He felt a surge of blood in his cock, hearing her tell him how good it felt to her that he was filling her so deep and another shiver shook his body when she rolled her hips suggestively and moaned, "Uhhh yess honey..."

He pulled his thumb away from her clit and pressed the wet digit against her lips. "Taste your sweet honey," he said in a soft sensual and erotic tone and then saw her tongue flick at it. Placing his hands on each side of her head, he leaned down to kiss her lips, tasting her sweet honey. "Mmmm you taste delicious," he whispered and then swiped his tongue sensually against her lips.
Jack was in no hurry to bring this lovemaking to the finish line, at least not yet. With his weight, on his forearms as he suspened his body over her, he gazed deep into her luscious emerald orbs. "I never want to lose you." he whispered as his hips continued to move slowly, totally in unison with hers and feeling her fingernails digging into his back.

Back