Lured into the Wolfe's lair (closed for MzSeductress)

Allison felt the heat and need he had for her through the hardness of his cock and from the way he looked at her while he made love to her. She could tell Jack was enjoying her and what they were doing and she could tell how much he had loved her, she felt it through every touch, and heard it in every word he said to her.

She had tasted herself and and their passion on her lips as he told her to sample them in a soft sensual voice that made her souk tremble for him and he leaned down quickly after his lips meeting hers as he kissed her and told her how delicious she tasted.

She held onto him as they took their time making love and he pulled up a bit staring down at her as he slowly rolled his hips into her. " I never want to lose you " he said looking into her eyes and she gripped him tighter feeling her heart leap for him having never heard words so precious like that to her before.

" You'll never have to, Im yours Jack Wolfe.." she said her eyes tearing up a bit at the feeling of being loved so fully , with everything Jack had, she never imagined two weeks ago she would meet her true soulmate and she was happy she withstood the trainings and interviews to get to the final one with him and meet the true owner of her heart, she knew Jack meant everynword when he said hed never hurt her and that he loved her and she trusted him with her body and heart.

She felt a slow tear fall and reached up cupping his face softly " Im yours forever if youll have me.." she whispered knowing how that sounded, it was crazy they had been attracted this intensely that fast but she had no regrets with Jack and when they both felt it was time, she would be his completley if he wanted marriage.

Jack smiled when she told him he never lose her and she was all his. His hips started to move faster, his cock moving agaisnt the strong vaginal muscles trying to coax his creamy white load from within. When she followed her commitment that she was all his with a small tear slipping from her eyes, he heard her say, "I'm yours forever if you'll have me.."

Jack knew what it meant and he was surprised that it had happened so quickly with Allison. Were they ready for the final step? What about her parents and family? Would they approve of him since she was so connected to John for so many years? What about her lover, John, who she had yet to confront? Would he try to win her back? Just two weeks ago she was sitting in his conference room as he noticed how nervous she was during the initail interview. He had known from the beginning of that meeting that she wanted her to fill the position as his personal assistant. Since that moment, they were together doing deals and other more sensual things. Was she hinting and suggesting marriage?

Jack pushed all those thoughts to the back of his brain, feeling her tight vaginal muscles squeezing his cock with a stronger grip. He could feel the sensations in his cock growing and knew he was getting close to exploding. His hips reacted, thrusting harder and his breathing quickened and he could see she was getting in the same condition that soon they would not be able to hold back the sensual release they both needed and wanted.

Allison moaned beneath her love holding onto him as they moved closer toward their release together their bodies in sync as they pleasured each other. " Oh god Jack ...I'm going to cum baby"she moaned.

She knew the two of them had alot to think over and alot to consider when it came to them being together, her breakup had led to them confessing the love they had for each other but holding back from and she admitted she didn't regret it or regret meeting Jack Wolfe it had opened her eyes and heart and moved her to a new chapter in her life past John.

She knew she would need to speak to him eventually though it would hurt her, but if she knew John, she knew he had made his decision and in a stupid way, and although she loved him and he loved her deeply once upon a time, they just were moving in different directions and it would never work, she hadn't wanted to hate him forever,,she just wished he didn't give her false hope of marriage and a future when he just wanted to stay in their small town.

Jack kissing her neck and groaning brought her out her thoughts and she smiled softly and moaned putting her head to the side offering more of her neck for him to kiss. "Mmm I love when you do that Jack.." she sighed sexily

When Allie told him she was going to cum, it sent a thrill through him. They were so in sync with each other both business wise and sexual. He felt that by holding off having total sex was now paying dividends for each of them. It seemed that they couldn't go a few hours without wanting to touch and kiss each other.

Now she lay on the blanket with him hovering over her, his hips moving with more need and urgency. He was kissing her neck when she turned her head offering him more of her delicious skin. Jack wasted no time, kissing her neck, sucking in the soft skin and knowing that he was going to leave a hickey. He smiled into her neck, thinking that they were like two teenagers who couldn't keep their hands and lips off each other. The nice thing about leaving his mark on her is that she didn't have to go home to waiting parents and have to hide it. As he lifted his lips, seeing the sucking bruise, he figured she would find a way to get even with him later tonight.

His own orgasm was becoming so close and when she wrapped her thighs around his hips and felt her ass rise off the blanket, he knew she would have to wait for her tasty dessert. Pumping his hips faster, the urge to fill her pussy with his jism became overwhelming.

Lifting his lips from her neck, he groaned, "I'm afraid you'll have to wait until later to get a taster of your creamy dessert baby. Your pussy is doing everything it can to make me cum." And then he closed his eyes for a moment and felt his cock throb before the first stream of creamy cum, filled her pussy and then followed with more throbs and more of his seed. At the same time, he felt her body freeze for a moment and knew she was about to enjoy her orgasm.

Allie groaned feeling his lips suck on her skin and giggled softly hearing him chuckle and smile against hee neck leaving a hickey there. She loved how passionate the two were about each other almost instantly clicking from the first time they met..

She groaned hearing him mention she would have to wait to taste her dessert because her pussy was going to get his cum first and she moaned louder as Jack worked his ships quicker taking them both toward their orgasm.

"Mmmm it's ok baby...I know you'll feed me dessert whenever I want.. Mmmm cum...cum in me.." She moaned feeling her body freeze a second then quiver as her orgasm came too " Oh god uhhh mmmm im cumminggg uhhh yesss Jackkk!" she moaned gripping his forearms and trembling.

She smiled sweetly as they came down from their orgasms and he held her in his arms in the light of the fireplace nd they cuddled each other there lost in their own little world at the moment and she knew this was now one of her favorite places, being in Jack's arms had felt like home to her.

Their orgasm together was a thing of grace and beauty. Both of them giving themselves to each other in pure pleasure. Their hips continued to gyrate together until they satisfied the pleasurable lust for each other. And then they lay, breathing heavy until their orgasms ebbed and they cuddled in front of the fire that was slowly dying.

Wood cracked and embers lifted into the air, burning out before they hit the ground. Jack rolled onto his side facing Allie, staring into her soft emerald eyes. He was content to lay with her all night but as the fire died, the coolness of the night air began to replace the warmth provided by the fire.

He rubbed her shoulder and arm before using his fingertips to stroke her cheek. "It's getting a little chilly out here. Let's go inside and I'll get the ice cream and you can pick out a movie for us to watch."

He saw her soft nod and they went into the cabin. As Jack was retrieving the ice cream, he saw his phone on the countertop light up. He had purposely left it on silence and every so often checked it but not bother to answer. Jessica had strict orders not to disturb him and Allison unless it was really important. All other calls that came in were ignored.

The name, Tate Northland showed up on the screen and it brought a smile to his face. Tate was a producer / director of the Magic Eye Film Company, a company started by Jack to get into the rich filming industry and market. It was not the family type market they were targeting and Jack was interested in reading what he wanted.

Looking at his naked lover going through CD's he smiled at her beautiful nakedness and then opened the text message. "Jack ..... Jessica said you were in Ohio with Allison and you were not to be disturbed. I'm filming an interesting movie in the Cleveland area and if your interested in seeing what your money is buying, stop by if you have the chance. Let me know and I'll text you the address. Tate."

Jack smiled and then looked up, seeing Allison looking at him. He knew she saw him reading a message on his phone and he inteneded to tell her about the message. He saw her holding a CD and said, "Looks like you found something for us to watch. What is it," he said holding two dishes of ice cream.

Allison saw him take a peek at his phone and knew they both hadnt checked it much since being here together and Jacks instructions they werent to be disturbed whike here. She had hers on silent and her family understood she had neded a bit of space after what had happened. She was curious about it but she ttusted Jack and knew he'd tell her if she needed to know.

She had found a romantic movie and turned to him thinking maybe theyd both enjoy it . She smiled softly looking atbhim admiring the naked man holding two bowls of icecream and chuckled softly loving how comfortable they were being around each other like this.

" I chose The Vow baby, ive never seen it so it thought it would be interesting" she said and watched him come over with their icecream and join her benteah the plush blanket as he held her and they enjoyed their dessert while watching some of the movie.

She felt so safe and relaxed in his arms like this and she knew he enjoued thoer time like this as well. She teared up at some of the parts of the movie and saw his gentle smile from the side of her eye as he watched some of her reactions and she watched some of his feling herself fall even deeper for Jack Wolfe and enjoying their moments like this together.

The first movie had come to and end and she chuckled and said " That was pretty good baby..do you want to pick the next one for us?" She asked and leaned up giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

She knew they should probably head to bed soon beause they needed to travel but to be honest she wanted to relax some before thinking of their trip back and possibly running into her ex.

Last edited:
Jack wasn't really into "chick flicks" but he had to admit, the movie was interesting. All through the movie he wondered if they were ever in a crash and how would Allison respond. They had only been together two weeks and he wondered if she woke up from an accident who would she think about ..... him or John. Jack shook off the negative thoughts and every so often glanced at Allison, seeing her start to tear up at the mushy romantic parts.

As the credits rolled, he felt her move, looking at him and asking about another movie. "I think we need to get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow driving to Cleveland and meeting your parents for the first time." Rising from the sofa, he saw her eyes drawn to his flaccid cock. Picking up the empty bowls he smiled. "We can clean up later. Why don't you get settled in bed and I'll be right there."

Jack saw his phone on the counter and picked it up, seeing the message from Tate, he typed, "On our way to Cleveland tomorrow and will see how our schedule works out. As of now, we plan to visit with you and how your project is going."

He planned on telling Allie about it but when he walked into the bedroom, he saw her lying on the bed, the covers pushed to the end of the bed. She looked so delicious lying on the bed, play acting as if she were asleep. He spied one of the terrycloth robe belts and smiled as he grabbed it and pounced over her, pinning her on the bed. He chuckled when her eyes flew open as he quickly secured her wrists above her head.

"You're a naughtly little slut sleeping in the nude. You never know who is lurking in the shadows, ready to take advantage of a luscious body like yours." With her wrists firmly secured and tied to the headboard, he sat up and began to massage her breasts. "Hmmm what do you suppose one should do with a beautiful slut like you?"

Allie smirk and nodded as he told her he'd meet her in bed, she had enjoyed the movie and knew he was righ the two of them had alot of driving to do and she made it to the bed pushing the covers down to the foot od the bed and laying there naked.

She grinned inwardly knowing the way she was laying they might not got to sleep right away but she closed her eyes anyway pretending to. She heard Jack step into the room and suppressed a giggle knowing from the silence he was definitely ogoling her. She heard him move around a second and then the next she felt him playfully pounce on top of her on the bed pinning her and she opened her eyes looking up at him and was surprised he had quickky bound her wrists above her.

"You're a naughtly little slut sleeping in the nude. You never know who is lurking in the shadows, ready to take advantage of a luscious body like yours.....Hmmm what do you suppose one should do with a beautiful slut like you?"

Allison gasped feeling him sit up slightly and slowly begin to massage her breasts and nipples making her breathing quicken a little " I think sleeping like this is the best, but maybe you show your little slut a lesson honey.." she said and looked at him admiring the naked form of his above her.

She still was surprised at how things turned out and how happy she was with Jack and she knew wheatever her love had in mind , the two of them were in quite the playful mood.

Jack chuckled as her breathing quickened and how she told him she liked sleeping naked. He saw the pouty mischevous smile as she added that maybe he should show his little slut a lesson. Her eyes told him all he needed to know, she too was in a playful mood.

"I'll show my sweet slut just what happens when she sleeps in the nude knowing she is going to turn on any man who happens to find her."

Taking his time, he raked his fingertips over her breasts, circling them until they were touching her rock hard nipples. "Mmmmm such lovely nipples." Grasping each of them, he slowly rubbed them between his fingers and then twisted each one, seeing her eyes close, hearing her moan and knowing she was loving it. Pinching them harder he pulled them up stretching the soft fleshy skin. He released them, watching them fall and as they bounced, he grabbed each one again, massaging them before giving them the same treatment.

His cock started to respond to the playfullness, feeling blood coursing through the veins. Leaning down, he captured one nipple in his mouth, sucking between his teeth and playfully nipping at it. Her moans were growing louder as she pulled it upward with his teeth before releasing it. And just as quickly, he kissed his way to the other ripe nipple, giving it the same treatment.

After kissing and nibbling on her ripe pebbles, he kissed his way to neck bestowing soft kisses and smiling when he saw the hickie bruise. It would be there until sometime tomorrow and hopefully gone by the time they reached her parents home.

His lips found hers, grinding against her willing lips, breaking only to catch a breath. Her tongue met his and they dueled lovingly until he pulled back, giving her a devilish smile. "I don't think I'll let you go until you really learn a lesson."

Moving quickly, he flipped her over staring at her nice ass cheeks. His hand rubbed the soft cheek, feeling her muscles tighten as he squeezed and massaged them. "Maybe a bit of a spanking is in order," he laughed knowing it was not going to stop with just a spanking.

Allie sighed sexily as he took her "punishment" from Jack knowing the two of them were insatiable for each other, they never got enough of each others time and, energy and body and it seemed like the more she learned about Jack, the more her heart grew for him.

She knew he was aroused by what he was doing to her and her body and she didnt hide thgat she was enjoing the way he touched her and their playfulness and she groaned feeling his lips on her neck making her pant more and saw the grin on his face at the hickey he gave her and couldn't stop the small giggle she let out knowing he was proud he left it there and knew had she not been visiting family he would leave some more.

She felt the evidence of his arousal for her as they shared a loving and passionate kiss and she coukd tell by his mischevious smilemhe had something in mind and she was just as eager to know what.

He told her he didnt think hed ket her go until she learned a lesson and squealed playfully as he quickly flipped her over and began massaging her ass and telling her maybe a spanking was in order.

She giggled and wiggled her ass playfully for him and said " Maybe a light spanking, but who knows honey, maybe ill keep being bad until you show me how good girls are supposed to behave Jack..ive been a naughty naughty girl for you havent i.." she teased sexily

Last edited:
Just watching Allie wiggle her ass and hearing her giggle, he knew she was up for a playful time. He laughed at her comment about a light spanking. "So you're going to keep being bad until I show you how good girls are supposed to behave." He swatted each butt cheek lightly. "You think you're going to get off easy baby ..... we'll see about that,"

He swatted each cheek a bit harder, seeing her hips sway. A few more well placed swats and he heard her giggling turn into soft moans. "I can see you're starting to get the message."

Jack positioned himself behind her and pulled her hips off the mattress until she was on her knees. Rubbing the soft cheeks again, he gave her a few more swats, seeing her skin turn a soft reddish color.

There was something erotic about disciplining her and he felt blood flowing into his cock. Massaging her ass cheeks, he ran his fingers over her tight anal opening and then slid downward until he was touching her wet pussy lips. "Mmmmm I see a few swats on your delicious ass makes you wet."

He scooted up behind her and rubbed his cock against each ass cheek and then placed it betwen them. "Yes Allie you've been a naughtly ...... naughty girl ..... and naughty girls need to be taught a lesson."

Grabbing his now hard shaft, he rubbed it over her rearend and then slid it between her thighs until it was rubbing against her pussy. "You like this don't you baby," he murmurred grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. "You want this big fuck stick in you don't you baby? Tell me how bad you want it." Jack saw her turn her head to look at him and he could see the erotic sparkle in her eyes. Tonight she would get a whole new experience.

Allie giggled softly as first at the light spanking but he began swattingand massaging more and she felt herself growing wetter and heaher labor d breaths turn into soft moans.

He positioned her so she was on her knees and her luscious ass was more viewable to him and she fekt the warmness frommhis hands cupping it and the light spanking hed given her. She gasped feeling his cock at her tight anal hol and then felt himmslipmhis fingers down further touching her wet pussy and giving her arousal away.

"Mmmmm I see a few swats on your delicious ass makes you wet" Allie groaned feeling him rub his stifffening cock against her ass before placing it between them telling her shes naughty and neededto be taughtba lesson befoire teasing her with his cock.

She gasped as he gripped her hair and pulled her up asking her if she liked it making het moan and asking her if she wanted his big fuck stick inside of her.

"Mmmmm yes.... i want it Jack.." she moaned softly and rolled her hips sexily and looked back into those dark grey eyes filled with desire for her " Mmm i need you baby.. i feel complete when your cock is deep inside of me" she moaned .

Jack was filled with lust, desire, and love for Allie when she moaned that she wanted his cock deep inside her. No other woman was like her. Rubbing the head of his cock on her pussy lips lubricated it and he felt an overwhelming love for her. Pushing against her tight pussy hole, he groaned feeling his cock slip past her strong vaginal muscles. The intense heat of her love tunnel sent shudders through him as his cock slipped deeper into her.

Her words that she needed him and she felt complete when his cock was buried deep inside her resounded in his brain. His hips moved slowly at first and then faster, alternating between slow and fast as his hands held her hips, guiding her as they fucked.

But as good as his cock slid inside her slick velvety walls, he wanted her to feel something different ..... .something new with him. He was sure her old lover, John, had never penetrated her rear and he knew he would be the first. Back and forth his cock slid inside her, her honey coating his cock, readying it for a new experience.

Slipping out of her pussy, he grabbed his cock and slid it between her ass cheeks. He saw her head turn and he knew she realized where he was going to plant his cock. Her ass cheeks tightened as he pressed his cock against the tight anal opening. "Relax baby ....... it'll take a bit to get used to," he murmurred as his cock pushed passed the tight anal muscles and he heard her loud groan. "Relax baby ..... I love you," he moaned feeling her muscles squeezing his cock as it slipped deeper into her backside.

Allie moaned as Jack made love to her the two of them groaning from the pleasure of their bodies meeting and him holding onto her as they moved together in sync.

She felt him pull out and gasped feeling his cock slide between her ass cheeks. She knew whatbhe wanted, and shed never had a cock there before the most she had was a toy. She blushed a little knowing he would be her first in that place.

She gripped the sheet and turned looking at him for a second feeling the slight pressure there and heard him encourage her gently telling her to relax and how it woukd take some getting used to. She groaned feeling him slowly pushing into her tight hole.

She relaxed trusting Jack and knew he wouldn't push her too far , or hurt her as he moaned slowly pushing his amazing cock into her tight little ass. " Uhhh goddd ... Mmm Jack.." she moaned and relaxed her body more ffeeling him slip deeper " " Uhhh god i love you too honey... i feel so full...fuckk" she gasped and gripped the sheet more.

" Uhhh slow baby... i want to feel all of you.. i want my first time trying this to be extraordinary, i want you to show me baby.."

His cock inched deeper into her and Jack felt her relax making it a bit easier. The first time was a new experience for her and he didn't want to scare her. Pushing too fast might make it uncomfortable the first time. He listened to her moans and felt her body accepting his long thick cock.

He smiled when she called out that she loved him and she felt so full. "Nice and slow the first time baby," he reminded her as his cock was almost completely embedded inisde her ass. Her soft gasps and moans only spurred him on until his cock was fully inisde her.

"It'll be extraordinary baby," he gasped feeling the tightness surrounding his cock. He paused for a few moments, letting her body get used to having such a long thick member inside her ass. Leaning over her back, he reached out with one hand and freed her wrists from the headboard. His other hand gathered some of her silky brown hair and pulled her backward until she was on all fours.

"Nice and slow baby,: he repeated as one hand circled her hips, searching and finding her wet pussy lips. His fingers slid up and down the wet silky lips before slidiing inside to feel her aroused clit. His other hand found a breast, massaging it as his hips began to move slowly. "Nice and slow for now," he gasped as his cock began to slide back and forth inside her.

Allisons body had never felt like this before, it was uncomfortable at first much like the first time she had lost hee virginity but as they went on the pain eased and Jacks soft words and groans had comforted her as they continued.

She gasped when he put his full cock into her causing her breathing to quicken as her body got used to the fullness of all of Jacks amazing cock, she still was amazed at how perfectly they fit together and she sighed softly as he gently untied her.

He whispered back how extrodinary it would be for her as he moved her body into position and held some of her soft hair in his hands moving slowly inside of her and making love to her ass.

She felthim move his hands across her body taking his time and then finding her wet pussy and clit " Mmmm baby...." she moaned softly feeling him rub her while he continued fucking her slow and deep gasping along with her as their pleasure increased.

She felt his other hand grab her breast steadying them and he massaged as well as he moved his cock more telling her he would go nice and slow for now. She loved Jack more and more each time she experienced something new with him, they had made love and fucked multiple times in various ways on this getaway and everytime they did they had grown closer and she knew she would never tire of him, that Jack had definitely been her soulmate although they didnt meet in a typical way.

" Uhhh god baby... youre so deep..." she gasped softly as he held her agaisnt him. The pleasure was building more and more and she moaned louder feeling his cock reach places inside of her that made her body quiver.

Jack felt a shiver slice through him when she gasped and moaned, "Uhhh god baby... youre so deep..." He felt her body quiver and he too felt a lot of pleasure flowing through him. He had wondered what it would feel like to have sex with Allie in this position and now that they were doing it, the pleasure he felt with his cock buried deep inside Allie's ass was immense. Their bodies fit perfectly as if they were meant to be together no matter what position they made love.

Moving his hips slowly while one set of fingers toyed with her clit and the other with her breasts, sent pleasurable vibrations through his cock causing it to throb with anticipation. His hand came off her breasts and tangled in her soft curls, pulling slightly until her head turned to look at him. Her emerald eyes conveyed her lust and desire as they rocked together. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, feeling her hips undulate against his.

Pulling his hand away from her clit and pussy, he ran his hands up and down her back before holding her hips in both hands. Their bodies rocked in unision against each other and his thrusts became a bit quicker. He saw her head dip down to rest against the mattress, seeing her arm snake under her body. He groaned when he felt her hand caressing his cum-filled balls before she slid them to her own soaked pussy.

"That's baby ..... tease yourself ..... pleasure yourself for me," he moaned knowing that soon she would be taking herself over the edge and he would follow soon after.

Allies nerves were electric as she felt more and more pleasure from his body thrusting into her and her rerurning the favor. The sounds the two were making there was no mistake the two were lost in the love and pleasure each was getting.

She sighed softly as she felt his fingers slip into her curls and he pulled her gently to him looking into her eyes as they rocked togehter and she saw the love and need in his eyes as he told her how beautiful she was.

" Fuck baby...I love you so much.." Allie moaned as she mover her hand lower to caress his balls and then rub herself while he took her ass and then slid two fingers into herself hearing him moan and encourage her more .

Allie felt her body quiver and said " Uhhhh yesss... Mmm Jack you feel too good baby... I'm going to cum... I want you to cum in my ass....Cum with me baby.." she moaned feeling him sink deeper as they both were on the edge of their climax.

Last edited:
Jack smiled at Allison and thrust his cock deeper into her anal canal when she moaned "Fuck baby...I love you so much.." He sensed she was right on the edge of diving into the chasm of orgasmic pleasure, feeling her ass squirm as she teased her own sex spot.

His hips began to move quicker and more forceful as her words that she was getting close to cumming and wanted him to fill her ass with his jism sent electrical sparks through every nerve in his body. He looked down at the side of her face lying on the mattress, seeing her eyes staring back at him and hearing her hard breathing. His own breathing was shallow and rough as he felt her body quiver and shake against each thrust of his hips. With each thrust of his hips, he felt her tight anal canal tighten around his shaft coaxing him to give up his load.

The end was near and he knew there was no turning back. His fingers gripped her hips harder; each thrust rougher than the previous one as he reached the tipping point of his control. He felt her body quivering out of control and knew she was experiencing a welcomed orgasm. With bated breath he called out, "Ugggg fuck baby ........ Ahhhhh ..... baby ...... I'm going fill you my hot cum." Pushing his cock deep into her and holding it, he felt his body shudder as his cock exploded, sending long streams of jism deep into her.

He heard her hard breathing match his as their orgasms interwined and began to ebb. Instead of pulling out, he pulled her against him, rolling onto his side into a spooning position. He held her against him, kissing her shoulder and then her ear. "You're the best," he whispered pulling her tighter against him.

He just wanted to snuggle and hold her against him. Tomorrow they would be on the road to her parents home but for now all he wanted was to bask in the afterglow of amazing sex with Allie.

Allie smiled softly both of them now spent after making love in every way. She kissed his hand softly as he pulled her in gently holding her against himmand still inside of her telling her she was the best and spooning with her " So are you honey... That was amazing" she said and chuckled softly knowing the two would be trying it again in the future.

She yawned softly and said " Lets gets some rest baby so we can drive safely tomorrow". He agreed with her and a few minutes later the two of them were asleep and up early the next morning gathering their things in the cabin and heading out on the road.

They packed all the things in the car Allie had driven there and opted in for someone to pick up the car Jack drove down from the same rental company. Allie did admit she was a little nervous going back to town, for one she wouldn't know how shed react seeing John if she bumped into him, or how he'd react seeing her with Jack?

She knew whole heartedly she did love Jack, she had denied herself the feeling for too long , but as furious as she was with John, she didn't want to hate him, and she knew he had probably been worried where she disappeared off to and want to talk, she didn't want to think I about it thought it'd just be too soon for her.

She held Jack's hand as he drove and she saw his curious look she smiled and leaned over kissing his cheek knowing he realized she was in her head " Sorry baby I'm just a little anxious, Im excited to go back home and see the family. I feel a little bad taking off like that with my brother visiting i know its silly " she said and chuckled

Jack squeezed her hand at her comment about being anxious and excited to go home to see her family. "I'm sure your family will understand Allie." He knew her mom and dad were very worried about her from what her friend, Samantha, told him.

He thought of her past lover, John, wondering if she would want to see him. He knew it would be hard but better to see him and get their past out of the way of her future. If not, there would always be that nagging thought and feeling in the back of her head about John and their relationship.

As for their relationship, he knew he was in love with her but he also had a darker side of him. She had only seen a glimpse of that side when she saw his play toys in the closet of his apartment. They had experimented a little bondage play in Vegas and at the cabin. What would be her reaction when she got a taste of his other side at his mansion, outside the city, where there were more toys and equipment.

Sometimes he felt like a chameleon, channeling his moods and actions to fit the situation he was in at the moment. He also knew that was one reason for his business success; being able to adapt to situations when needed to secure the work. Glancing at Allison, he knew, even if she didn't that she was a lot like him, able to change and adapt to fit the circumstances. He saw that trait in her from the very first dinner with Robert and Maggie. And then in Vegas she showed the ability to think and act quickly to different situations. Yes, they were a lot alike in that respect. He glanced at her smiling knowingly that soon she would get a taste of his darker side.

Looking at the GPS screen, he saw they were nearing their destination, her parents home. He had listened to her talk to her mother and then to Samantha on the phone about arriving in the morning. Turning into the exclusive development that reeked of money, he saw a group of people standing in front of a large home. It could only be her family, waiting to welcome her home.

Jack felt a little nervous, knowing he was meeting her family and curious what they would think of him. "I see you have a welcoming committee. Are you excited?" he said squeezing her hand as the car came to a halt in front of the family home.

Allison could see the surprise on his face seeing the size of her family home and seeing her family and best friend waiting outside. She could tell he was a little nervous and kissed the back of his hand softly and chuckled. " Im excited to see them again i feel bad for worrying them hopefully the fudge and meeting you will make up for it " she giggled

She knew they would love Jack and she also knew her family did have money but we're never ones to flaunt it , she and her brothers were always kept humble by wearing and acting like everyone else and saving everything they had away so they could do what they wanted with their future like her buying the two story loft back in New York.

She smiled as they barely got out of the car before her mother and Sam happily hurried over hugging Jack before her which she pouted " Well thank you for the welcome"she teased

" We have to thank him first for finding you, you had everyone worried including him he deserves the special treatment Allison Grace" her mother said using her middle name which she sighed at never really telling anyone it and Sam laughed and went and gave her a hug " Were happy to see you both Allie and happy you are both safe".

She saw her brothers and her dad come over greeting and talking with Jack as well before they offered to unload everything fast and escorted them inside.

Her parents took to Jack right away which she was happy for and she could tell her brothers were warming up but feeling out Jack's personality first. Her mom wasted no time giving them a bowl of fruit " You guys were traveling a bit you should eat, I'm cooking dinner, but you and Jack can settle in and get comfortable"she said and smirked and she sighed knowing her mother was possibly up to start meddling innwhat was going on between her and snack, she knew Sam most likely got pressured into telling some of how she felt by her mother.

Jack saw the look of relief that only a mother can show when one of their children return home after what they thought was a harrowing experience. He was surprised when her mother embraced him first, squeezing him hard and kissing his cheek while thanking him for bringing her little girl safely back home. "I'm Amelia and this is Samantha, Allison's best friend." Samantha hugged him just as tightly, whispering, "thank you."

When they turned to hug Allison, Jack looked at her father and brothers who wore bright smiles of gratitude. They had stood back allowing her mother and best friend to greet him and then they offered their hands.

"Jack I'm Henry," he said and then turned to the three young men behind him. "This is Max, Ashton and Dean .... Allison's brothers. Ashton is home for a few days and will soon be returning to the Navy." Jack greeted each one listening to their words of thanks.

He was impressed with the strong hearty handshakes from her father and siblings. You can tell a lot about a man from the way he shakes hands and he could see the twinkle in her father's eyes that told him silently he was alright in his book. But Jack knew her father would grill him later as only a father can do to find out what his relationship is with his daughter. But he knew that would wait for a later time when it was just the two of them and no one else around.

The men unpacked the car and her father gave him a sly look when there were only two small suitcases and a cooler with fudge for the family. "Not much luggage,"

"Sir, I didn't have a lot of advanced notice that I had to leave New York."

"No problem young man and call me Henry."

"Yes sir .... I mean Henry."

Jack felt comfortable even though the looks of her brothers seem to scrutinize him as they walked to the huge home. Allison told him her father owned a restaurant and bar and he could tell the man was a successful businessman. He wondered if sometime in the future, they could do business together.

Jack wasn't naive and knew they had checked him out on the internet, seeing that he was one of the richest men in the country if not the world. And from the looks on the men's faces, he was pretty sure they had all seen the picture of him and Allie in Vegas. They didn't have to say anything but he could see it in their faces. But for now they treated him as an everyday common man and he liked that.

Once inside and seated at the kitchen table, eating fruit, Amelia commented. "Henry .... why don't you fire up the grill and I'll show these two to their room." Henry laughed telling his wife he would be happy to start the grill.

Samantha tagged along as they all walked up the ornate staircase while Amelia pointed to pictures on the wall of the family, showing him Allison in various stages of her life. Jack was impressed and when they arrived at a closed door, Amelia said, "you can have your old room ..... not much has changed."

Jack heard a groan from Allison as they entered the room. He saw a lot of memorabila on the walls and trophys on the bookcase and dressers. There was no doubt in his mind that she was an overachievier and he smiled, glad he had hired her. He glanced at the double bed with the pink ruffles centered on one wall and turned to Amelia, seeing a glint in her eye and a coy smile knowing what was coming.

"Very nice Mrs. James .... can you show me where I'm sleeping?"

Amelia laughted and then giggled, "Young man. First of all call me Amelia and secondly I'm not naive enough to know what is going on between you and my daughter. From the way she looks at you ...... well let's just say a mother knows certain things." She turned to look at Allison as did Jack and Samantha. "Well am I right honey?"

Allie could tell her parents liked Jack, she knew they knew who he was as soon as she gad told them about her job but she also loved the fact that they treated him like a regular person and like family opposed to the typical Jack Wolfe reactions.

Once her mother was satisfied with having a little to eat she knew she couldnt wait to show her baby girl off to him and she pointed out pictures of her and the family in different stages of her growth and she chuckled knowing how much her mom loved her and her siblings, she was the only one who took on the darker hair like her father but she had her mothers beautiful green eyes.

They made their way to her old bedroom , a room allison hadnt redecorated since she was 17 and she knew they hadnt touched a thing in in loving the nostalgia of it.

She groaned wondering what Jack would think they stepped in and the first thing you saw was her picture wall , then the pink canopy bed , and then her small computer area. She knew Sam and her mom were having a good time pointing things about Allison out to Jack to see his reactions to her because they had known they liked each other or even more.

She smirked inwardly as Jack asked about where he would be staying, there were tons of extra rooms in the house, Sam even had her own room there but her mom definitely was very smart and laughed when Jack asked her.

Young man. First of all call me Amelia and secondly I'm not naive enough to know what is going on between you and my daughter. From the way she looks at you ...... well let's just say a mother knows certain things...Well am I right honey?"

Allison actually blushed seeing her mom, Sam and John look her way "Well ummm...Jack and I... umm yes mom youre right" Allie said and blushed more. and glanced at Jack wondering if he was ok with her telling them so soon since it was new and they were more serious.

She saw Jack small blush and smile and her mom chuckled and said " ok...Ill stop teasing for now... you two get settled in and Allie can come down and help with dinner amd Jack with the grill? Im sure Henry and the boys would like to know more about him?"her mom said hopefully wanting a little time with Allison herself now that she was all the way in New York

Back