Man's & Woman's Best Friend...Dogs

df070321a58cfa4ffabd61455be9c7f43c7e8650.jpg

1678588104297.jpeg

The first dog I remember having in my family looked similar to this one above, except Colonel was muscularly shaped. I do believe he was part wolf, because of certain characteristics he had. His head was at my ribs. He was a predator to most animals smaller than him entering the back yard, but he loved all the kindergartners in the neighborhood. He would be angry if anyone scolded “his friends”. He knew to treat my mom with respect because she wasn’t scared of him. If she raised her voice at him, he would look so hurt and disappointed…even before his actual training began. Colonel was my brother’s dog, but he knew who the matriarch of the family was.

Colonel’s breed:
Husky
German Shepherd
Possibly a little Wolf

Last edited:
View attachment 2218220

The first dog I remember having in my family looked similar to this one above, except Colonel was muscularly shaped. I do believe he was part wolf, because of certain characteristics he had. His head was at my ribs. He was a predator to most animals smaller than him entering the back yard, but he loved all the kindergartners in the neighborhood. He would be angry if anyone scolded “his friends”. He knew to treat my mom with respect because she wasn’t scared of him. If she raised her voice at him, he would look so hurt and disappointed…even before his actual training began. Colonel was my brother’s dog, but he knew who the matriarch of the family was.
Shepard dogs are ferocious in defense of the pack

Back