Moderation

if you are going to quote me, dont forget to give me credit for it. For am i the queen of drama and the king of shit.

BerthaBigBottom said:
Hey there LCO--would you mind if I quote you in my sig line?

"That looks a like a penis. Only much smaller." shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

in fact, this would make a great song sung to Monty Python's "Spam"

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

Re: Oh god, it's Lance (the asshole) Castor

Lancecastoroil said:
what will his assholiness start up now?

Hmmm....I think I'll just watch you unravel....you're funny.

No luck at S.Y. tonite my dove?

Lance

Re: Re: Oh god, it's Lance (the asshole) Castor

Glad you are enjoying the ride, dipshit. We'll see how you like it when it's weeks and weeks old. I wonder if you'll cry, shitbreath.

Lancecastor said:

Hmmm....I think I'll just watch you unravel....you're funny.

No luck at S.Y. tonite my dove?

Lance

Lancecastoroil said:
Glad you are enjoying the ride, dipshit. We'll see how you like it when it's weeks and weeks old. I wonder if you'll cry, shitbreath.

I think I'll leave the whining to you, as you are clearly the Mistress of the genre.

But I am a bit worried about You.

Lance

it's interesting how this non-stop lancastor flame fest is being allowed to continue, yet any other flames would be automatically removed by the mods. lancecastoroil suggests that lancecastor should be shot yet the mods do nothing. makes one wonder. sad when mods try to run off those who disagree with them.

Save your worry for yourself, asshole.

God, the little bitch quotes Hamlet when he trades insults.

Lancecastor said:

I think I'll leave the whining to you, as you are clearly the Mistress of the genre.

But I am a bit worried about You.

Lance

See that's where you miss the point. Other flames are not removed by the mods. It's not allowed. So Lance the asshole castor just keep shoveling his shit and he gets away with it. He's an asshole of the highest order.

Personally, I hope he gets run over by a huge truck first thing in the morning.

Unregistered said:
it's interesting how this non-stop lancastor flame fest is being allowed to continue, yet any other flames would be automatically removed by the mods. lancecastoroil suggests that lancecastor should be shot yet the mods do nothing. makes one wonder. sad when mods try to run off those who disagree with them.

No worries.....

Unregistered said:

....this too will pass.
L

Ha!

Lancecastoroil said:
You suck buffalo ass.

I am callin' you out, boy. Asshole. Dipshit. Littledick.

Yes, I see you are indeed "calling me out" from your fresh new ID, minted just so you could vent your spleen at me.

I'm flattered, yet deathly afraid of your words....ooooo, scary stuff MsBig.

What valour. You are truly a Literotican to be reckoned with.

Ha!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz;
L

Yes, it will, Lance.

AS you can see, responding to a troll isn't going to shut them down.

Also, the mods haven't been on since this started and won't have seen this.

In case anyone is wondering.....

I am simply doing what Lance does, I just make no pretenses about it. He didn't give cym a moments peace here, so he's not getting any from me. He exploited the fact that anyone can post pretty much whatever they want and get away with it. He exploited all of you, know that you'd say nothing in hopes it would all blow over. It hasn't and it's not gonna. You fed him by trying to find redeeming qualities in him. There aren't any. He's just a huge bung hole, through and through.

Re: Ha!

Lance

You are less than tripe. I'll treat you so. Shitbreath.

Lancecastor said:

Yes, I see you are indeed "calling me out" from your fresh new ID, minted just so you could vent your spleen at me.

I'm flattered, yet deathly afraid of your words....ooooo, scary stuff MsBig.

What valour. You are truly a Literotican to be reckoned with.

Ha!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz;
L

Laurel saw this. I know it for fact. She has done nothing. I have broken no rules. Just like Lance, I am protected, no matter what an ass I make of myself - or of him. The fact is, what I am doing is far less damaging than what he's done. He is pure scum, he never had a point and he never will. It's time you stopped trying to take the high road all the time and get real. He's a problem here, and he won't go away as long as he has any credibilty.

Expose him for the shithead he is, and he will sulk away.

MissTaken said:
Yes, it will, Lance.

AS you can see, responding to a troll isn't going to shut them down.

Also, the mods haven't been on since this started and won't have seen this.

G'nite, coward.

Lancecastoroil said:
I am simply doing what Lance does, I just make no pretenses about it. He didn't give cym a moments peace here, so he's not getting any from me. He exploited the fact that anyone can post pretty much whatever they want and get away with it. He exploited all of you, know that you'd say nothing in hopes it would all blow over. It hasn't and it's not gonna. You fed him by trying to find redeeming qualities in him. There aren't any. He's just a huge bung hole, through and through.

No worries, we know what you're doing....no need to explain.

You are a regular here without the courage to say these things under your regular identity.

Because you're ashamed of yourself and won't soil your regular identity with the things you are saying here tonite from your cage of pain.

Will you? (nope)

Coward.

Re: G'nite, coward.

Lol, cowardice. same thing cym accused you of before she left, isn't it? History does have an ironic twist, doesn't it? Seems that I am making some headway, asshole.

Lancecastor said:

No worries, we know what you're doing....no need to explain.

You are a regular here without the courage to say these things under your regular identity.

Because you're ashamed of yourself and won't soil your regular identity with the things you are saying here tonite from your cage of pain.

Will you? (nope)

Coward.

Re: oil

* Came in here and in the most insensitive manner, started crap.
* At every turn, picked on cym and poked at how this board was moderated, even though it has been pointed out that very little moderation is done - by design of the owners (not the moderators)
* He has continually been a disruptive asshole, creating so much havoc the board is no longer recognizable by long timers here
* He posts only enough pleasantries to make people think he has redeeming qualities, then he starts his demeaning shit up all over again.
* He himself trolls (i think) though there is no proof of that.
* Is the reason several respected members of the forum have left.
* Hell, he is just BDSM Talk's largest asshole (until I have decided to became an even larger one to expose him).

Sandia said:
What has Lance done, exactly?

Okay, I'll indulge you with one more, troll.

Lancecastoroil said:
* Came in here and in the most insensitive manner, started crap.

Lance: As a regular, you are unhappy at my being here. This is clear. So what? Who are you? As you've pointed out yourself, the owners will let this run its' course. I don't intend to be your toady, so do yourself a flavour and stop being my bitch....I don't want you. Get over it.

* At every turn, picked on cym and poked at how this board was moderated, even though it has been pointed out that very little moderation is done - by design of the owners (not the moderators)

Lance: If you had read my posts rationally instead of from your limited p.o.v., you'd realize I wasn't critical of Cym until she, like you, made it personal....about EbonyFire. The things she said were deeply personal, probably confidential, and certainly intended to hurt. I think Mods should be impartial. That's my p.o.v., one to which I, like many here, agree with, and you and some others don't. We disagree. I'm fine with that.

* He has continually been a disruptive asshole, creating so much havoc the board is no longer recognizable by long timers here

Lance: You are a long timer who doesn't want things to change. *Hugs* to you in your moment. I feel your pain. Like every other post and poster, you are but 1 voice....a cowardly one at that. My guess is you'll implode and leave and/or keep being unhappy wherever you go. Not my problem.

* He posts only enough pleasantries to make people think he has redeeming qualities, then he starts his demeaning shit up all over again.

Lance: Yes, I try to be pleasant, even when I disagree with someone. If they get snippy, I can do that, too. Take your pick.

* He himself trolls (i think) though there is no proof of that.

Lance: No proof, because it isn't true...I'm not afraid to say what I stand for....unlike you. Coward.

* Hell, he is just BDSM Talk's largest asshole (until I have decided to became an even larger one to expose him).

Lance: 'Nuff said...by you, at that. The crown is yours. Long may you reign. Ha! Coward.

Lance, you are just a dickless liar. You were gunning for cym long before that incident.

Coward again, eh? I am liking this. And oh, yes, I am your bitch. You've been begging for me ever since your got here. Shitbreath.

Back