Modern Day Fairy Tale Chain

Story submitted. :D

Ch. 08 'Puss in Boots: The Case of the Forged Will'

Enjoy.

Story submitted. :D

Ch. 08 'Puss in Boots: The Case of the Forged Will'

Enjoy.

Damn! If Laurel PMs and asks if you want it changed to Ch 7 tell her yes.

Oblimo forgot about it entirely and didn't submit a 7... :x So your 8 is actually 7...

Oblimo forgot about it entirely and didn't submit a 7... :x So your 8 is actually 7...

Whoops . . . .

Anybody have one done they could post soon as a Ch. 07?

Oh crap!

I had no idea what was going on.

Sorry. :(

And I just submitted an edited version too!

Aghhhhhhhh!!

I'm interested

Okay, bear with me, I am so wet behind the ears when it comes to these chain stories. It does look real interesting and I have never written one before. I was looking at the list of stories and after just reading the Emperor's New Clothes to my girls, I have an idea for an adult version of the story. So what I am saying is I would love to be added to the schedule and do that particular story. Just let me know.

Becki

Okay, bear with me, I am so wet behind the ears when it comes to these chain stories. It does look real interesting and I have never written one before. I was looking at the list of stories and after just reading the Emperor's New Clothes to my girls, I have an idea for an adult version of the story. So what I am saying is I would love to be added to the schedule and do that particular story. Just let me know.

Becki

Sure! I'll add you to the end of the chain! :)

Crim, I changed yours, too...

*Checks schedule*

Eep! I really need to gt more than three pars written!

I updated the first page for submissions. Check for your chapter number. Starrkers is up next. Everyone else who missed their deadline was added to the end.

Let me know if you want/need to drop out!

And definitely need to RCV more stories! I added links to the first page! :)

I'm deffinately going to be fighting to get it done...not positive I will since I have a deadline for a novel submission but that's due the same day and needs to be mailed, so it needs to be done a couple days before and should give me time to get this one done on time...

I'm running late too, still hopeful of getting it done, but not confident (*throws "school holidays" excuse card on the table*)

uh huh...blame it on the kids...SUUUUUuuuuuuure...Hey, that reminds me, I have one I can blame too! Oh Huuuuuuuuuunter!

My second tale is finished, subject to editing. If anyone is struggling to do theirs, I am happy to jump the queue. :)

My second tale is finished, subject to editing. If anyone is struggling to do theirs, I am happy to jump the queue. :)
I'll take you up on that offer, Rachlou. My life's making writing extremely difficult right now. Hopefully things will settle next week.

I'll take you up on that offer, Rachlou. My life's making writing extremely difficult right now. Hopefully things will settle next week.

No problem. If it's ok with Selena, i'll submit in your place.

Hope things settle down for you soon. :rose:

Ok, I have submitted Ch.08, Beauty & the Beast. This is in place of Starkkers story, thus allowing her extra time to finish it. ;)

The Swan Sisters just went to my editor for a final edit. Unless she hates the ending it should be ready to post as soon as she gets it back to me. I'll let you know when I have it in my hot little hand so you can use it as a filler if you need to!! :D

Mine's not going too badly, but it's certainly not ready to post today...man this story is going to be longer than I thought...*sigh* I'm fighting to keep it from becoming a novel to rival Twain's original :eek:

Back