Modern Day Fairy Tale Chain

Ok so I got my first 0 (I think). At least they had the balls to leave their lit name. It is a tragic fairy tale for the first part, tragedy, not happily ever after. Was it really that bad of an ending?

Empress's New Clothes

In the morning, I plan on submitting my chapter of the chain story. Unless I hear otherwise, am I to assume that my story will be chapter eleven? If anyone has any info please let me know.

Thanks

Becki

Grrrrr!

Okay I have been trying for the last hour to submit my chapter of the chain. And to no avail. It keeps getting stuck on the preview page. I've never had this happen before, so now I am wondering if Lit isn't having issues with it's submission page. I'll try again later today to submit it. Maybe I'll have better luck then.

It's up!

Okay I have been trying for the last hour to submit my chapter of the chain. And to no avail. It keeps getting stuck on the preview page. I've never had this happen before, so now I am wondering if Lit isn't having issues with it's submission page. I'll try again later today to submit it. Maybe I'll have better luck then.

Wow, after all the problems I had getting the darn thing to go through, the Empress's New Clothes has posted. Much faster than usual too...lol I hope everyone in enjoys it.

That was fun

Since I had so much fun doing Em and Nicola's story, I decided to try my hand at another. I think I will try the Princess and the Pea this time, if you will add me on to the bottom of the list. Thanks

A little over 2 weeks ago, I sent a message to Selena asking if the chain is still open to authors. I didn't receive a reply. I just realized that I'm not even sure if she is coordinating this chain any more. Can someone help me out? Is there space for me at the bottom of your list?
Pretty please?

-Sheila

A little over 2 weeks ago, I sent a message to Selena asking if the chain is still open to authors. I didn't receive a reply. I just realized that I'm not even sure if she is coordinating this chain any more. Can someone help me out? Is there space for me at the bottom of your list?
Pretty please?

-Sheila

I'm sure anyone that wants can add a chapter (though I know there are some that missed their deadline... like me :eek: ). I'd say write it and then post here to see if anyone else had submitted one recently and if not, submit yours as the next chapter. I doubt Selena would mind.

I would say though to go ahead and post on here what fairy tale you want to use so if Selena comes by, she can update the list.

Okay I updated the front page... no chapters upcoming (since we all missed our deadlines... :eek: ) but the chain is OPEN to anyone else who wants to post... just check chapter numbers!

Thank you, everyone who participated!
:kiss:

Okay I updated the front page... no chapters upcoming (since we all missed our deadlines... :eek: ) but the chain is OPEN to anyone else who wants to post... just check chapter numbers!

Thank you, everyone who participated!
:kiss:

I have to admit the chain slipped my mind (not that I had anything forthcoming) -- seems there's a little something called eXcessica that's been occupying some of us. :p

Looks like i have a couple stories to catch up on . . . .

I'm finishing up a paper for school, then I'm going to decide which fairy tale I want to write...

-Sheila

Has anyone done "Little Red Riding Hood" yet?

If not, I'll take a crack at it.

-Sheila

Yes, I do believe you're right. Perfect timing for me to start a new story too. :)

-Sheila

Okay, who needs to read my chapter, "Little Red Riding in the Hood" before it's submitted?

-Sheila
:rose:

Okay, I just went ahead and submitted mine.
Look for it...

Modern Fairy Tales Ch. 12
Little Red Riding in the Hood

;)

Modern Fairy Tales Ch. 12 is up.

Um, my score so far... 1.5
I guess my "fan" base found the story the second it posted since it could have only been up for about 15 minutes now.

Hopefully, you guys will like it better.

-Sheila

Back