My Secret Erotica Plotlines...

perdita said:
Catholic erotica: Bless me, Father, for I have fucked.

Perdita

Gotta correct you a little perdita...

Catholic erotica: bless me father for I have fucked and I feel guilty... wanna fuck?

Philosophical Erotica: I fuck therefore I am...

JJ1

JJ: I can take constructive criticism, but I'm a pre-Vatican II Catholic (and of course the guilt is taken for granted).

Perdita

I try...

But I can never take the guilt for granted... unless of course I'm feeling guilty about feeling guilty...

JJ1

JJ:

Jeez, that certainly disqualifies you from membership in the RCC and probably from most Hebraic derived sects.

You're on your own, bub.

Perdita

p.s. are you an ambiguous pagan?

No...

West coast of the atlantic card carrying member of the perplexingly paranoid... We're a very large crowd but none of us know each other... we're too afraid to use our own names and we genuflect alot. I know we're not pagan because our montra is either "oh god!" or "Dear Lord!"

JJ1

destinie21 said:
Reparations fuck: You screwed me over and denied me of my rightful fuck and now I demand to be fucked. You owe me

Isn't that just sex within marriage?

sirhugs said:
Isn't that just sex within marriage?

No you're confusing reperations with The contract fuck.

Contract Fuck: Not tonight I have a headache: To Hell with your headache it's part of the contract. Fine fuck me and get it over with

Fairy Erotica: "Poof! You're fucked. Poof! You're unfucked. Poof! You're fucked, again."

Amish Erotica: "We did not sin, she was being shunned when I fucked her."

Gertrude Stein Erotica: "A fuck is a fuck is a fuck."

Rube Goldberg Erotica: "I fuck her so she'll screws him until he balls him so he'll pay her so she'll go down on her so she'll pussy whip him into screwing her until she fucks me."

Monty Python Erotica: Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck lovely fuck, wonderful fuck .....

Existintialist Erotica: Fuck it

Pro Athlete Erotica: I just take it one fuck at a time ....

Communist Erotica: Fuck us, comrade.

Tsarist Erotica: Fuck the peasants, da, da!

Just_John1 said:
Philosophical Erotica: I fuck therefore I am...
How about "I am, therefore I fuck" ?

Fastfood Erotica: Ya want fries with that fuck?

Monopolistic Erotica: Everyone, fuck me.

Annoying Erotica: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...

Galactorrhea Erotica - Sloppy titty fucking wearing a spacemans helmet.

Will's

PS. Edited Forgot to add dic. def.
galactorrhea n.
1. Excessive flow of milk from the breasts during lactation.
2. Spontaneous milk flow not associated with childbirth or the nursing of an infant.

Last edited:
Icingsugar said:
How about "I am, therefore I fuck" ?

Fastfood Erotica: Ya want fries with that fuck?

Monopolistic Erotica: Everyone, fuck me.

Annoying Erotica: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...

Fastfood sequel: "Can I supersize that for you?"

This may be a thread killer.

BARNEY EROTICA

i fuck you. You fuck me. We're an incestuous family.

RF

Five-in-the-morning Barhopping Erotica: "It's got tits. Well, kind of. I'll fuck it."

Why I wrote: My secret Erotica Plotlines...

Wow, you guys are sure having fun with this! For goodness sake KEEP GOING!

- I originally wrote the "Secret Erotica Plotlines" in an IM conversation with another author. She was trying to think of an erotica plotline and coming up with all this complicated stuff... Then she added:

"...oh, and then they had sex..."

I was trying to explain to her that "a story with sex in it" wasn't erotica - Erotica implies that the story itself is designed to make you Hot - not that the story had hot bits in it... (Sheesh - some people.) She still didn't get it. So, I went into detail, (what little there is.)

Erotica is very simplistic, but people still get confused. Then again, that may be why people get confused. Erotica IS simplistic.

"Oh no, it Has to be more complicated!"

Uh, no it doesn't. In fact, anything more than: "They wanted to fuck..." and you have a whole other genre - and you just did it wrong, because few of the other genres allow for sex.

Enjoy!

Morgan Hawke
"Monster? I get that a lot..." - Alucard of Hellsing
http://www.aebn.net
http://www.darkerotica.net
http://www.extasybooks.com
Author Page: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=814

Oh man... I was gonna quote a few and tell ya how much it made me laugh...but now there are too many to quote.

~WOK (Laughing her ass off)

wornoutkeyboard said:
(Laughing her ass off)
Worn,

Do you know what we call your ass (your turkey's arse)? The Pope's Nose

culturally, Perdita ;)

NaNoWriMo Erotica: Do what you like but don't come between me and the keyboard and don't, just don't, get cum ON the keyboard.

Og

Last edited:
Back