My wife did it again!!

No, not in the way you're thinking. We haven't had sex since before she told me her day today was happening. We had two options. One - screw like honeymooners unlike she was out the door. Or two - wait until after she comes home. I chose Door #2. There's a part of me that finds it sooo exciting knowing the next time my wife gets fucked it's going to be with him, another man. Also the reclamation sex tonight will be fucking amazing!

Oh good plan. Nice of you to send her off nice and horny and fresh for Roger, im sure it will mean that they will enjoy even more primal, intense fucking because of it! And hopefully it will mean she is not too exhausted for some great reclamation sex later!

Mmm yes I love that idea actually. For her next visit we're going to have to invest in some tear away clothes lol

Ah but there's something satisfying about working your hand down the front of a gal's jeans still done up , working fingers into her panties while you have your tongue in her mouth. Then to find she's as wet to your fingers as to your lips. - that's what her stud bud's finding out, eh?

Ah but there's something satisfying about working your hand down the front of a gal's jeans still done up , working fingers into her panties while you have your tongue in her mouth. Then to find she's as wet to your fingers as to your lips. - that's what her stud bud's finding out, eh?

Oh yes indeed! It's a good possibility this very thing is going on right now!

Oh good plan. Nice of you to send her off nice and horny and fresh for Roger, im sure it will mean that they will enjoy even more primal, intense fucking because of it! And hopefully it will mean she is not too exhausted for some great reclamation sex later!

I'm hoping so on both accounts!

Oh yes indeed! It's a good possibility this very thing is going on right now!

And she - how bold will she be about caressing the front of him to see how welcome she is? Is she reminding herself of the heft of him while they snog still dressed?

And she - how bold will she be about caressing the front of him to see how welcome she is? Is she reminding herself of the heft of him while they snog still dressed?

I have no doubt she'll have his big, hard cock out before they get to the bedroom!!

Considering how much i am enjoying imagining what your wife is doing with Roger right now i cant imagine how enjoyable it is for you!
Seconded mate! I'm in slim-fit jeans and we have company so ... I've pulled out my shirt to have it hanging loose so that things aren't too obvious here! :D

Seconded mate! I'm in slim-fit jeans and we have company so ... I've pulled out my shirt to have it hanging loose so that things aren't too obvious here! :D

Thanks guy! Yes! This feeling is fucking amazing. As I said I'm hard as a rock and ready to explode!!

Thanks guy! Yes! This feeling is fucking amazing. As I said I'm hard as a rock and ready to explode!!

I have a feeling if we could hook screwher's current energy level up to the power grid, he'd light every neon sign all along the Vegas strip!

Ha yeah I am having similar problems - im in NZ so its monday morning here and I am at work. Just hope no one wants anything that requires me to get up from my desk :p

Ha yeah I am having similar problems - im in NZ so its monday morning here and I am at work. Just hope no one wants anything that requires me to get up from my desk :p

I want to say I'm sorry for putting you guys in such precarious positions. But I'd be lying then.

I want to say I'm sorry for putting you guys in such precarious positions. But I'd be lying then.

Good feeling, eh? Your sexy little minx of a wife giving men boners around the globe while she's got Roger's pressing for further entry at the back of her sweet throat? ;)

Good feeling, eh? Your sexy little minx of a wife giving men boners around the globe while she's got Roger's pressing for further entry at the back of her sweet throat? ;)

Right now his cock is either in her mouth or he's balls deep in her pussy!

Yeah no need to apologise, im quite happy to be this horny because of you and your delightfully naughty wife!

I have a real thing for blowjobs, so I hope he is fucking her sweet mouth right now...

Yeah no need to apologise, im quite happy to be this horny because of you and your delightfully naughty wife!

I have a real thing for blowjobs, so I hope he is fucking her sweet mouth right now...

Every time they get together she gives him a blow job.

Me I'd be maximising on oral whether for starters or for much of round two. It's condom free! What's more important she's a lovely smile and face and she worships cock. Give the gal time to do it with all due glistening reverence!

Back