My wife did it again!!

That's the thing about a gal who adores man meat but doesn't want to take it to the blow: if she's a gorgeous sexy minx I want to move to fucking her every time anyway!

I guess since I'm not there any things possible. But I know my wife better than she knows herself. Her reasons for cleaning up is reflective of her. And I know damn sure she's not letting him cum in her mouth.

I totally hear you, I remember when mine came home and was a little freaked out telling me he came in her mouth. I kissed her hard and fucked her till we both came while she told me how they fucked too. We're still fine.😎

*Update*

Not really an update with regards to anything discussed on this thread so far. But something I want to bring attention to if you're enjoying my sharing what's going in with our new lifestyle.

My sexy little slutwife is featured as herself in a story in the Loving Wives section. Please check out "Bull With a Conscience pt. 4". My Melissa gets fucked by a young big cock stud. It's really fucking hot!

I read that yesterday, and was actually thinking about you guys.

So, what's the story on the story?

I read that yesterday, and was actually thinking about you guys.

So, what's the story on the story?

The author PMed me for some input and to pick my brain. He felt I'd have some insight to help with his story. Eventually he asked if he could use my wife in his story . Of course I was absolutely thrilled.

Great story! an neat to read it thinking that you gave info to assist in writing it. Can't wait for more updates @screwher

Security needs this. Damn good story. Only way to make it better would be with pictures

Thanks, guys! Yes, the story turned out great! Of course the sequence of my sexy little hotwife getting her brains fucked out is hotter than hell. I've obviously reread it multiple times. And I don't mind saying I jerked off more than once to it.

*Update*

The last week or so I've received a number of PMs from our fellow Litsters looking for some info regarding my wife. Specifically my wife's sex with her fuck buddy. Right now I kind if have to leave everything in my wife's corner. On my end it's up to her what and if she does and what we talk about. Once we're into this more deeply them I feel I have more if a voice about her sex with Roger. But with this curiousity I decided this morning as she got ready for work to bring things up.

I asked how things were going with him. She said she hasn't seen much if him at work lately. They are in different depts and haven't been able to co ordinate any lunches together. I mentioned she's only gotten together with him once this year. I asked her if she'd like to get together with him soon - maybe this weekend. She said that she's been thinking about it recently and she wants to see him as soon as possible. That got me going. If she noticed my arousal in my pj bottoms she didn't say anything.

Well I just got off the phone with her . She corralled him long enough this morning. They decided they were going to get together this weekend. She said she'll know a day and time later today. Needless to say this is starting my day off right lol.

Nicely pal. Seems like you just tipped her into confidence to as you say corral him. Almost like she's gonna get fucked at your bidding. I like that. ;)

*Update*

A day and time has been set. When my wife got home from yesterday she barely had her coat off before I was all over her (much like she barely has her panties off before Roger's all over her lol) wanting info. She's going to his place Sunday afternoon. Now generally when they get together Saturday night is their time together. I questioned her about that and she said he was busy.

It starting to seem like their affair is one sided here on when they get together. It always seems to be up to him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. We're not doing anything Sunday. Also maybe it's just me but it seems kind of naughty for a married woman to be in another man's bed getting laid on a Sunday afternoon. I'm not much if a traditionalist but growing up Sunday was always earmarked for family activities. So I find my wife and Roger using that time to screw their brains to be quite arousing. And I like the idea of him calling the shots here. It shows that he only thinks of my wife as a piece of ass. Invite her over, get a bit of pussy, send her on her way.

Yup

*Update*

A day and time has been set. When my wife got home from yesterday she barely had her coat off before I was all over her (much like she barely has her panties off before Roger's all over her lol) wanting info. She's going to his place Sunday afternoon. Now generally when they get together Saturday night is their time together. I questioned her about that and she said he was busy.

It starting to seem like their affair is one sided here on when they get together. It always seems to be up to him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. We're not doing anything Sunday. Also maybe it's just me but it seems kind of naughty for a married woman to be in another man's bed getting laid on a Sunday afternoon. I'm not much if a traditionalist but growing up Sunday was always earmarked for family activities. So I find my wife and Roger using that time to screw their brains to be quite arousing. And I like the idea of him calling the shots here. It shows that he only thinks of my wife as a piece of ass. Invite her over, get a bit of pussy, send her on her way.

I think you see it right. Thats what it is; all at his convenience.

How about a variation on the theme, pal? Let Roger be the one to find fresh-fucked pussy? I mean - Sunday morning? Husband and Wife Time and all that? Then spank her out the door when she's wiggled into her tight jeans for the off to his place? ;)

How about a variation on the theme, pal? Let Roger be the one to find fresh-fucked pussy? I mean - Sunday morning? Husband and Wife Time and all that? Then spank her out the door when she's wiggled into her tight jeans for the off to his place? ;)

Actually I've kind of got that going through my head. Either we spend tonight (and tomorrow morning) screwing like honeymooners. Which obviously I'm up for. But there's also another part of me, what's again, that's loving the idea of maybe the next cock in her pussy being another man's.

Given that she's well used with at least three fuck sessions while she plays away, it doesn't seem such a huge step to that being with three different men, does it! I mean, there could be Roger, and then Simon, and then - well you have your list, mate!

It's pretty damn clear that Roger gets into other pussy, so high time your lass had other cock likewise! :cool:

Given that she's well used with at least three fuck sessions while she plays away, it doesn't seem such a huge step to that being with three different men, does it! I mean, there could be Roger, and then Simon, and then - well you have your list, mate!

It's pretty damn clear that Roger gets into other pussy, so high time your lass had other cock likewise! :cool:

I agree with all your points. You know you're on the top if my list of guys I'd love for my wife to have sex with.

My wife knows I'm open, and encourage, to her expanding beyond just Roger. But it's her call. I am predicting there will be other men down the line.

ScrewHer, I have been following this saga from the beginning. It only gets better.

In the morning fix her a favourite breakfast and bring it to her while she is still in bed. While she eats fuck her slowly.Use your fingers on her clit so she has many orgasms. It will be difficult for her to tell you to quit if she is having an orgasm.

If she allows you to fuck her anus, assure her that you will not dirty her pussy. Keep your fingers busy so she is having one orgasm after another. Hold off yours. Your intent is to make it late when you finally cum so she doesn't have time to shower. Reassure her that her pussy is clean.

I hope you can get her to hurry off to Roger with your cum leaking out of her anus, wetting her panties and the crotch of her jeans.

Good luck.

Holding my breathe while I wait to see how Sunday turns out.

Well here's Sunday!
Enjoy her coy understatement of that rushing tingle of desire in her. Calm, poised, yet pulsing for man meat in her mouth and pussy, hands on her breasts and butt, masculine mouth ranging over her lovely places. Whose mouth? His? Yours? Both? ;)

Last edited:

I agree, you should move her to the next stage and turn her into that total slut who fucks anyone

*Update*

My sexy little wifey is off. Needless to say it's been quite exciting here at Screwher manor today. She's eager to see Roger. And I'm in my usual state when she's with him - my hearts racing, I'm buck naked, and I'm harder than hell!!

*Update*

My sexy little wifey is off. Needless to say it's been quite exciting here at Screwher manor today. She's eager to see Roger. And I'm in my usual state when she's with him - my hearts racing, I'm buck naked, and I'm harder than hell!!

Cant wait for the updates - did you two have some fun this morning?

Cant wait for the updates - did you two have some fun this morning?

No, not in the way you're thinking. We haven't had sex since before she told me her day today was happening. We had two options. One - screw like honeymooners unlike she was out the door. Or two - wait until after she comes home. I chose Door #2. There's a part of me that finds it sooo exciting knowing the next time my wife gets fucked it's going to be with him, another man. Also the reclamation sex tonight will be fucking amazing!

Back