My wife did it again!!

Ok, I admit - the suspense is killing me, and I'm not married to her! Screwher, it's no wonder you'll all worked up!

*Update*

I just got off the phone with her. My sexy little mynx (thanks Simon) is on her way home now! Honestly not soon enough now though. I asked her how she was doing. She said she felt good. I asked her how "it" went. She took my meaning. She it was great and that she had a great time. Being super horny that wasn't going to be enough. "Tell me he fucked you good!"
She softly giggled then said "you're such a prev. Yes he fucked me good!" I thought I was going to cum right then and there!

As always I'm going to update as soon as I can. Hopefully it'll be later than soon lol

*Update*

I just got off the phone with her. My sexy little mynx (thanks Simon) is on her way home now! Honestly not soon enough now though. I asked her how she was doing. She said she felt good. I asked her how "it" went. She took my meaning. She it was great and that she had a great time. Being super horny that wasn't going to be enough. "Tell me he fucked you good!"
She softly giggled then said "you're such a prev. Yes he fucked me good!" I thought I was going to cum right then and there!

As always I'm going to update as soon as I can. Hopefully it'll be later than soon lol

If she's too tired to let you get your shot, we'll all going to be disappointed!!

*Update*

Awesome - hearing your naughty wife tell you that she had just been fucked good by another man must be such a huge turn on! I hope you get some good reclamation sex from your dirty little minx

Two hours of silence, he's offline, and somehow I don't think they're just sipping tea.

Fact, I reckon I can hear them bed springs!

*Update*

First off please accept my apologizes for being late on my response. My intention was updating here soon after my sexy little hotwife and I capped off the weekend with our own sex session. After a long day I found myself pretty beat and found myself ready to collapse.

When she got home my wife was smiling and in an obvious good mood. Once again her bra and panties in her purse as she cleans up in his shower before coming home. We're now to the point where there is no pretense on why she's there. They're not a date, she's not there "to hang out". They get together to fuck! There's a strong undeniable sexual attraction there. And she's using her husbands blessing to run with it. They pretty much went straight to his couch and got busy. Making out, heavy petting, pulling their clothes off. She sucked his cock for a bit then he went down on her. Standard stuff for them by now but honestly to be a fly on the wall watching their foreplay I'm sure would be as exciting as watching their actual intercourse.

When they got to the bedroom they started by him entering her the "regular way". That's my wife's code for missionary. He then turned her over on all fours and they finished Round One doggy.

They took time out for dinner. She said he's "also a great chef". Hmm I got to say I like that "also". She was basically saying "Roger's a great lover and cooks great too!"

After dinner they took it back to the bedroom. Round Two consisted of getting him hard then he bent her over his bed. He fucked her from behind like that. Personally I think that's the hottest thing they've ever done. That's just straight up, animalistic, sex. He's just saying "I just want to fuck you! Now bend over!" She said their whole session was that one position. Soon after they were done she got on the horn with me telling me she was coming home.

The whole time she relayed her adventure my hands were all over her. When she was done I guess I just couldn't wait anymore! I pulled her onto the living room and fucked her right then and there. All of this combined to make it one of our hottest sex acts ever!

*Update*

First off please accept my apologizes for being late on my response. My intention was updating here soon after my sexy little hotwife and I capped off the weekend with our own sex session. After a long day I found myself pretty beat and found myself ready to collapse.

When she got home my wife was smiling and in an obvious good mood. Once again her bra and panties in her purse as she cleans up in his shower before coming home. We're now to the point where there is no pretense on why she's there. They're not a date, she's not there "to hang out". They get together to fuck! There's a strong undeniable sexual attraction there. And she's using her husbands blessing to run with it. They pretty much went straight to his couch and got busy. Making out, heavy petting, pulling their clothes off. She sucked his cock for a bit then he went down on her. Standard stuff for them by now but honestly to be a fly on the wall watching their foreplay I'm sure would be as exciting as watching their actual intercourse.

When they got to the bedroom they started by him entering her the "regular way". That's my wife's code for missionary. He then turned her over on all fours and they finished Round One doggy.

They took time out for dinner. She said he's "also a great chef". Hmm I got to say I like that "also". She was basically saying "Roger's a great lover and cooks great too!"

After dinner they took it back to the bedroom. Round Two consisted of getting him hard then he bent her over his bed. He fucked her from behind like that. Personally I think that's the hottest thing they've ever done. That's just straight up, animalistic, sex. He's just saying "I just want to fuck you! Now bend over!" She said their whole session was that one position. Soon after they were done she got on the horn with me telling me she was coming home.

The whole time she relayed her adventure my hands were all over her. When she was done I guess I just couldn't wait anymore! I pulled her onto the living room and fucked her right then and there. All of this combined to make it one of our hottest sex acts ever!

mmmmmm I am now aroused lol

Hope it isn't too long before she comes home to you without showering first so you can enjoy cream pie and sloppy seconds, all supposing that interests you?

Hope it isn't too long before she comes home to you without showering first so you can enjoy cream pie and sloppy seconds, all supposing that interests you?

I know that would definitely interest me . . .

It does interest me in a big way. But condoms are a necessary evil. But it's a catch 22 situation. To find a guy that we trust 100% to take her bareback we'd have to know him quite well. That means he'd have to be close to me. Then that means he's not a guy I want fucking her.

It does interest me in a big way. But condoms are a necessary evil. But it's a catch 22 situation. To find a guy that we trust 100% to take her bareback we'd have to know him quite well. That means he'd have to be close to me. Then that means he's not a guy I want fucking her.

Perhaps if she were to meet a married man the risk would be more limited?

Less risk

This for the most part is what my wife looks for. She has a real thing for bareback so she likes to get with marrieds. Of course there's always risk.

Too bad

I understand what you're saying here but I can tell you I like knowing the guy. And it allows us to talk about her freely and add to the experience. I text her fbs and she reads the threads and loves it.

I think that's an ideal situation. A married lover would indeed cut down on the risks. Also I know then he's just interested in my wife for the sex. Just some pussy on the side, not interested in messing with our marriage. Their sex would most likely be happening in our bedroom as well. He can tell his wife that he and I have become friends. Once a week he tells her he's coming by our place to "watch the game" with me. But really he's laying cock to my wife.

I understand what you're saying here but I can tell you I like knowing the guy. And it allows us to talk about her freely and add to the experience. I text her fbs and she reads the threads and loves it.

I'd have no prob getting friendly with her lover after they start having sex. Just for those reasons you illustrated above. But not my friends I have now. I want to keep our lifestyle seperate. Any male friends on her side are fair game though.

Hmm condoms are a pain

What about a lover who has been snipped? All the fun of bareback without the risk? Well minus one huge risk. You still need devoted guys who only is happy with riding just your wife that way. I bet you could find a few.

Hopefully soon she will come home without the shower to let you clean her up

Hmm condoms are a pain

What about a lover who has been snipped? All the fun of bareback without the risk? Well minus one huge risk. You still need devoted guys who only is happy with riding just your wife that way. I bet you could find a few.

Hopefully soon she will come home without the shower to let you clean her up

Actually my wife is "fixed" so pregnancy isn't the issue here.

Never the same

*Update*

I'm sure you can't do any of those positions anymore without thinking about him with her and inside her.

Back