My wife did it again!!

*Update*

My wife just called to say good night. She didn't really have much to say as she was quite beat. Understandably so. Up early this morning. Worked all day. Then off to her boyfriends to get fucked all night. I'm sure I'll get all the spicy details tomorrow when she gets home.

She has you in mind the whole time mate. It's really sweet. As well as fucking hot! Hey, you get some sleep too, eh? You've plenty of hard work to do the next two days! :cool:

*Update*

My wife just called to say good night. She didn't really have much to say as she was quite beat. Understandably so. Up early this morning. Worked all day. Then off to her boyfriends to get fucked all night. I'm sure I'll get all the spicy details tomorrow when she gets home.

I love it that she calls you from his place. It keeps you involved and shows she is still yours no matter how much she enjoys his cock. Win, win for all three of you.

I look forward to the details. The more detailed the better. 🙂

*Update*

I have several lovers and my husband knows about them all -- well almost all. He also likes to hear about all the slutty things I did before I met him.

Never quite figured out what guys find attractive about their women being fucked by others. So why do you like your wife being a slut?

I have several lovers and my husband knows about them all -- well almost all. He also likes to hear about all the slutty things I did before I met him.

Never quite figured out what guys find attractive about their women being fucked by others. So why do you like your wife being a slut?

I really can't explain it. It gets me off when she told me what they did. Especially when I was down between her thighs. 😎

I really can't explain it. It gets me off when she told me what they did. Especially when I was down between her thighs. 😎

My husband sometimes tells me that for him it is partly a way of getting sexual variety without having to go to all the trouble of meeting women. This is partly because I share all the details. We also discuss details of the date before hand, like what I should wear.

My husband sometimes tells me that for him it is partly a way of getting sexual variety without having to go to all the trouble of meeting women. This is partly because I share all the details. We also discuss details of the date before hand, like what I should wear.

We do the same. Where their going and what she expects from him. Lol, just thinking about it is getting me going.

We do the same. Where their going and what she expects from him. Lol, just thinking about it is getting me going.

Yes. That's interesting. I often dress in a way that turns my husband on rather than my lover.

He is also half frightened/half turned on by the thought that I might become pregnant, so he always asks me if I am well protected.

Yes. That's interesting. I often dress in a way that turns my husband on rather than my lover.

He is also half frightened/half turned on by the thought that I might become pregnant, so he always asks me if I am well protected.

I'm fortunate that she can't get pregnant so I get the full benefits of their activities. And just looking at her getting ready I have a hard time resisting her though on a few occasions he got a slightly used woman.

I'm fortunate that she can't get pregnant so I get the full benefits of their activities. And just looking at her getting ready I have a hard time resisting her though on a few occasions he got a slightly used woman.

LOL . . . Does your wife ever fuck guys and then confess to you after. We didn't permit that for a long time and now it has become part of what we do.

Incidentally, I never let him touch me until afterwards

LOL . . . Does your wife ever fuck guys and then confess to you after. We didn't permit that for a long time and now it has become part of what we do.

Incidentally, I never let him touch me until afterwards

No she doesn't do anyone I don't know about first. And she's such a passionate woman she can't resist anyway. Lol. I kinda liked sending her out with a small deposit for a change.

No she doesn't do anyone I don't know about first. And she's such a passionate woman she can't resist anyway. Lol. I kinda liked sending her out with a small deposit for a change.

We've never tried the small deposit strategy -- it might turn on my lovers actually.

I haven't read all your posts, but how many lovers has your wife had

We've never tried the small deposit strategy -- it might turn on my lovers actually.

I haven't read all your posts, but how many lovers has your wife had

Just two but her last was for quite awhile. The dirty boy could get it up twice every time and she loved that of course.

*Update*

Well this is definitely turning out to be a weekend of firsts for us. My wife just called. This is around the time I was expecting her to. I was expecting her to tell me she was on her way home soon. But a part of me was also expecting when she said she was going to stay another night. I wanted to object. I want her to come home. I miss her already and I'm as horny as fuck! But I understood when she said the weekend was still early and why not take advantage of that. Of course I asked her if she was having a good time. She said they did it twice last night. Then he fucked her again this morning! I asked her what they were planning this afternoon/this evening. She said they were just going to hang out together. Order dinner in later. Netflix, etc. Of course I didn't have to ask about later tonight. A lot more action in the bedroom.

So I'm waiting another day. Again I'm a walking hard on and ready to explode. Disappointed I'm not getting laid today but psychologically thrilled that her lover is fucking her some more this weekend.

*Update*

Well this is definitely turning out to be a weekend of firsts for us. My wife just called. This is around the time I was expecting her to. I was expecting her to tell me she was on her way home soon. But a part of me was also expecting when she said she was going to stay another night. I wanted to object. I want her to come home. I miss her already and I'm as horny as fuck! But I understood when she said the weekend was still early and why not take advantage of that. Of course I asked her if she was having a good time. She said they did it twice last night. Then he fucked her again this morning! I asked her what they were planning this afternoon/this evening. She said they were just going to hang out together. Order dinner in later. Netflix, etc. Of course I didn't have to ask about later tonight. A lot more action in the bedroom.

So I'm waiting another day. Again I'm a walking hard on and ready to explode. Disappointed I'm not getting laid today but psychologically thrilled that her lover is fucking her some more this weekend.

Be careful

*Update*

These are the sorts of adjustments us cuck said have to make to ensure our wife's have the maximum time to enjoy their lovers. It is especially hard when you expect her home at a particular you have been erect for hours anticipating a night of hot sex and stories.

Be careful

I understand what you're saying here. Crossed my mind here too. But I don't think this is red flag time yet. If she wants to do the whole weekend next time them we're going to be having a conversation. Until then she's having fun, I'm having fun, and he's obviously having a real good time lol.

I understand what you're saying here. Crossed my mind here too. But I don't think this is red flag time yet. If she wants to do the whole weekend next time them we're going to be having a conversation. Until then she's having fun, I'm having fun, and he's obviously having a real good time lol.

Apart for some very longstanding friends w/benefits, I just spend the night. Sometimes less than that

Yes, this sounds a little like it could be a sign of crossing over from a sexual relationship into something more. Have fun but, be careful.

Certainly over a hundred since I lost my virginity. Maybe 30 since I got married ten years ago,

Wow, well done. You are way ahead of my wife who has a count in the 50's since she first cucked me 16 years ago. Before we met when she was nearly 20 she had another 20ish. I still love the stories of her adventures before we met

Back