My wife did it again!!

Wow, well done. You are way ahead of my wife who has a count in the 50's since she first cucked me 16 years ago. Before we met when she was nearly 20 she had another 20ish. I still love the stories of her adventures before we met

Well that's more than I have had since marriage -- she must be a very hot lady.

I understand what you're saying here. Crossed my mind here too. But I don't think this is red flag time yet. If she wants to do the whole weekend next time them we're going to be having a conversation. Until then she's having fun, I'm having fun, and he's obviously having a real good time lol.

*Update*

Well this is definitely turning out to be a weekend of firsts for us. My wife just called. This is around the time I was expecting her to. I was expecting her to tell me she was on her way home soon. But a part of me was also expecting when she said she was going to stay another night. I wanted to object. I want her to come home. I miss her already and I'm as horny as fuck! But I understood when she said the weekend was still early and why not take advantage of that. Of course I asked her if she was having a good time. She said they did it twice last night. Then he fucked her again this morning! I asked her what they were planning this afternoon/this evening. She said they were just going to hang out together. Order dinner in later. Netflix, etc. Of course I didn't have to ask about later tonight. A lot more action in the bedroom.

So I'm waiting another day. Again I'm a walking hard on and ready to explode. Disappointed I'm not getting laid today but psychologically thrilled that her lover is fucking her some more this weekend.

Trust me when I say that this is a MUCH bigger deal than you think it is. You two need to talk about this as soon as she gets home. Do not wait until the next time she wants to stay for the whole weekend or longer, because we all know you'll give in to your fetish and to her "happiness".

There is an old saying in this lifestyle, "It's not the time they spend together fucking that you need to worry about. It's the time they spend together NOT fucking that should scare you." The time they spend just hanging out all day is when they start falling in love. Please, be smart and be careful.

*Update*

My sexy l'il wifey is on her way home soon. It seems a little sooner than usual when she spends the night with him but I'll take it. Despite masturbating a lot this weekend I'm feeling hot and horny now.

Trust me when I say that this is a MUCH bigger deal than you think it is. You two need to talk about this as soon as she gets home. Do not wait until the next time she wants to stay for the whole weekend or longer, because we all know you'll give in to your fetish and to her "happiness".

There is an old saying in this lifestyle, "It's not the time they spend together fucking that you need to worry about. It's the time they spend together NOT fucking that should scare you." The time they spend just hanging out all day is when they start falling in love. Please, be smart and be careful.

Duly noted. Thank you, you're right in the idea this is best discussed right away.

Duly noted. Thank you, you're right in the idea this is best discussed right away.

Glad you took it the right way. I just don't want to see you get hurt. As long as the big head makes the decisions that allow the little head to have fun, you should be ok.

*Update*

My sexy l'il wifey is on her way home soon. It seems a little sooner than usual when she spends the night with him but I'll take it. Despite masturbating a lot this weekend I'm feeling hot and horny now.

From what it's worth from my position of ignorance pal:

Have the fucking celebration of what she's had opportunity to do first. Talk about the lifestyle direction and boundaries during the week ahead some time. That's what I say. Last thing she needs when she comes home is deep issues discussed - no?

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is home and taking a late afternoon siesta. She obviously had quite a weekend. In all she told me Roger fucked her five times! Licked her pussy twice. And she sucked his cock three times (including a blowjob in the shower this morning that he joined her in.)

Of course it goes without saying we engaged in our own round of reclamation sex. We're probably to do it again later this evening. Even then that still means Roger fucked her more than twice as much as I will this weekend. Not surprising there's a part of me that does find that quite tantalizing.

I'm sure some regulars to this thread may be a bit concerned. First off thank you for that. It's nice to know people care despite my being just an anonymous dude on a sex website. I tactfully brought up this second night at Roger's place. She said "ya I know, I'm sorry. It was just that I figured we had the time. I don't think I'll be doing that very often." I get the feeling that while she doesn't regret it or didn't have a great time, she might be feeling this weekend was a little much.

Also, sorry guys. Our weekend next is booked to the tits. She's not going to be seeing him I'm afraid. Of course there is that part (we know which one lol) that is disappointed.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is home and taking a late afternoon siesta. She obviously had quite a weekend. In all she told me Roger fucked her five times! Licked her pussy twice. And she sucked his cock three times (including a blowjob in the shower this morning that he joined her in.)

Of course it goes without saying we engaged in our own round of reclamation sex. We're probably to do it again later this evening. Even then that still means Roger fucked her more than twice as much as I will this weekend. Not surprising there's a part of me that does find that quite tantalizing.

Fantastic stuff. How much detail does the Mrs. give you? Did she talk about what they did when they weren't "getting busy"? Does he still cum inside her with a condom or have they moved to him shooting on her? Any anal play? Any kinks they enjoy? Do they talk about you and your feelings on the relationship? Any plans for you to meet Roger?

Detail makes it more real, more intimate. Anything you are comfortable sharing would be great.

Thanks,

Clem.

Fantastic stuff. How much detail does the Mrs. give you? Did she talk about what they did when they weren't "getting busy"? Does he still cum inside her with a condom or have they moved to him shooting on her? Any anal play? Any kinks they enjoy? Do they talk about you and your feelings on the relationship? Any plans for you to meet Roger?

Detail makes it more real, more intimate. Anything you are comfortable sharing would be great.

Thanks,

Clem.

Thanks for taking such an interest. Generally I'm a lot better with the details but I have had other things on my mind regarding our hotwife adventures this week. Mrs. Screwher doesn't go to fine with the details of their sex. I'm good with the basics most of the time: where they did, which positions, how often, oral (?) etc. Same as what they discuss between rounds. They're together for one reason so I'm sure the interaction is standard and mundane (work, interests). She hadn't said otherwise so I'm assuming he's still cumming in her in the condom. They haven't had anal sex...yet. My wife loves anal sex and I'm sure Roger would like to get in there. I'd like for him to fuck her in the ass too. But it's going to be awhile yet. She's only going to give up her holiest of holes to someone who's been around long term. Theyre not there yet. It took me two years before I was able to take her anal cherry. But she was younger and less experienced. Now she's more mature and more experienced. So he will eventually get in there and it'll be sooner than two years. I don't think they've done any ass play, which would be only on her. That she would have told me. Roger knows that she's married and that I gave my wife my blessing and encouragement to start having sex with him. He said he could never share his ex or any gfs like I do, but he obviously thinks it's great that I do. Finally yes meeting him is on the to do list. At this moment we haven't worked out details but it's on the table.

Well that's more than I have had since marriage -- she must be a very hot lady.

She just likes cock. 😂
But her count isn't so different from yours. She has had a 50+ in 16 years to your 30+in 10.
But whose counting as long as both cuck husbands enjoy it and adore you for doing it for them.

Thanks for taking such an interest. Generally I'm a lot better with the details but I have had other things on my mind regarding our hotwife adventures this week. Mrs. Screwher doesn't go to fine with the details of their sex. I'm good with the basics most of the time: where they did, which positions, how often, oral (?) etc. Same as what they discuss between rounds. They're together for one reason so I'm sure the interaction is standard and mundane (work, interests). She hadn't said otherwise so I'm assuming he's still cumming in her in the condom. They haven't had anal sex...yet. My wife loves anal sex and I'm sure Roger would like to get in there. I'd like for him to fuck her in the ass too. But it's going to be awhile yet. She's only going to give up her holiest of holes to someone who's been around long term. Theyre not there yet. It took me two years before I was able to take her anal cherry. But she was younger and less experienced. Now she's more mature and more experienced. So he will eventually get in there and it'll be sooner than two years. I don't think they've done any ass play, which would be only on her. That she would have told me. Roger knows that she's married and that I gave my wife my blessing and encouragement to start having sex with him. He said he could never share his ex or any gfs like I do, but he obviously thinks it's great that I do. Finally yes meeting him is on the to do list. At this moment we haven't worked out details but it's on the table.

Thanks for the response!

I suspect that they have been playing together long enough where Roger may want to try some new things but, that's just me. Perhaps your wife is letting it develop slowly...The woman typically has the control over how things progress. :)

Thanks for the response!

I suspect that they have been playing together long enough where Roger may want to try some new things but, that's just me. Perhaps your wife is letting it develop slowly...The woman typically has the control over how things progress. :)

Yes I'm sure they're getting to the point where Roger is probably going to want to experiment with her. Which for the most part I'm good with. Provided it's something that my wife and I have already done or it's something I don't care to do. I'd be absolutely pissed if she were to do stuff with him that I'd like but she won't. Namely my wife won't let me cum in her mouth nor has she ever received a facial. I'd be furious if she was to do that with him (or any guy)...first.

On the other hand there are things I don't care for that if they wanted to do I give them my full blessing. For instance I have no desire to be pegged. If that's something one of them want to do, I'll be more than happy to even take my wife to the sex shop and buy a strap on. I have no desire to be in a threesome with her and another man. If at some point Roger wanted to bring a male friend into the bedroom that would be great! But for that I'd definitely want to watch.

I fully understand that a woman can be a total nympho and not want cum in her mouth or on her face. Let's face it, that's where most guys are at with the stuff! In fact - not very erotic this - it concerns me that a woman can be in a circumstances where it is assumed and expected that she'll take that. Misogyny in my book that.

Yes I'm sure they're getting to the point where Roger is probably going to want to experiment with her. Which for the most part I'm good with. Provided it's something that my wife and I have already done or it's something I don't care to do. I'd be absolutely pissed if she were to do stuff with him that I'd like but she won't. Namely my wife won't let me cum in her mouth nor has she ever received a facial. I'd be furious if she was to do that with him (or any guy)...first.

On the other hand there are things I don't care for that if they wanted to do I give them my full blessing. For instance I have no desire to be pegged. If that's something one of them want to do, I'll be more than happy to even take my wife to the sex shop and buy a strap on. I have no desire to be in a threesome with her and another man. If at some point Roger wanted to bring a male friend into the bedroom that would be great! But for that I'd definitely want to watch.

Totally understand.

My thoughts have shifted over the last little while in that, if my wife was with another guy and in the heat of the moment did something she won't typically do with me (facial or swallow or anal) I think it would be hot. BUT I would expect her to try it with me after that.

As far as a threesome goes, I'd want to be involved but, watching could be pretty spectacular too. I am the type that would want to meet the guy or, at least know he isn't a total dick. I don't want my wife having sex with an a-hole.

In my experience, a wife is much more likely to try something new and different with a lover than with her husband. It may have something to do with the fact that the relationship with the lover is already in the realm of the taboo - outside the bounds of society's conventions - so experimenting with new things that she's never done with her husband is just another step along that road.

Have you told her about these conditions yet? If you haven't, remember that she's looking for something different with Roger, not just a 'same again' of what she has with you. You've given her your blessing, nay encouragement, to explore - she may not appreciate it if you now seek to impose limits on it.

You may have to accept that one day she will come back from Roger willing to let you cum in her mouth. You'll just have to count that as a bonus, even if it's Roger who gets there first. On the other hand, she may let Roger cum in her mouth but still not let you do it. She may regard that as being hers and Roger's exclusively. You may just have to take that as part and parcel of an arrangement that, by and large, gives you what you want.

In my experience, a wife is much more likely to try something new and different with a lover than with her husband. It may have something to do with the fact that the relationship with the lover is already in the realm of the taboo - outside the bounds of society's conventions - so experimenting with new things that she's never done with her husband is just another step along that road.

Have you told her about these conditions yet? If you haven't, remember that she's looking for something different with Roger, not just a 'same again' of what she has with you. You've given her your blessing, nay encouragement, to explore - she may not appreciate it if you now seek to impose limits on it.

You may have to accept that one day she will come back from Roger willing to let you cum in her mouth. You'll just have to count that as a bonus, even if it's Roger who gets there first. On the other hand, she may let Roger cum in her mouth but still not let you do it. She may regard that as being hers and Roger's exclusively. You may just have to take that as part and parcel of an arrangement that, by and large, gives you what you want.

I agree with almost everything you say. Good advice

Since she's started this new lifestyle we haven't actually sat down and I said "ok I don't want you doing this, that, and another thing". But through the course of conversation at different times she does know of my feelings about this. Ultimately if she were to break one of these conditions, yes I'd be upset, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker. And who knows. I once never thought the idea of her having sex with another would turn me on. But here we are. As well others in my shoes have wives that do stuff with others that she doesn't do with them and it turns them in. Maybe if the time comes I'll like the idea of Roger cumming in her mouth.

Since she's started this new lifestyle we haven't actually sat down and I said "ok I don't want you doing this, that, and another thing". But through the course of conversation at different times she does know of my feelings about this. Ultimately if she were to break one of these conditions, yes I'd be upset, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker. And who knows. I once never thought the idea of her having sex with another would turn me on. But here we are. As well others in my shoes have wives that do stuff with others that she doesn't do with them and it turns them in. Maybe if the time comes I'll like the idea of Roger cumming in her mouth.

Hmmm.....I think the whole notion of conditions raises a number of considerations.

As a starting point I would advise any couple in this situation to be sparing and careful with rules or conditions. It makes sense to have practical constraints related to safety, diseases, unwanted pregnancies etc. But beyond that you get into a challenging territory. She can't know in advance how she will feel in a given circumstance and whether she will genuinely want to do this or that. And having to keep in mind a laundry list of pre-conditions will diminish the pleasure of the experience for her and/or put her in a position of needing to be dishonest with you.

For any woman that is having sex with another man it is highly likely that she is doing so because it is different than her experience with her husband. Maybe not better or more uninhibited (or maybe it is) but almost certainly different and she plays a different role or exposes a different side of herself. Even if that doesn't involve any specific sex act it almost by definition involves giving something of herself that she hasn't given to her husband.

Ultimately no man's wife is his possession. Whether he is willing to stay in a marriage where is wife is not monogamous is his prerogative. But setting conditions around the minutae of her personal experiences is a different kind of controlling that I personally wouldn't accept. My husband can communicate those things to me but he can't dictate or set rules as if it his prerogative to tell me what to do.

No woman is his wife's sex toy. If she is a hot wife, she isn't a personal porn star to help get his rocks off. He needs to be able to see her pleasure as top priority and if he can't do that in a very unfettered way I think it needs to be questioned whether non-monogamy is really workable for them as a couple

Above and beyond all that, raising such concerns after the fact is totally unreasonable.

"My thoughts have shifted over the last little while in that, if my wife was with another guy and in the heat of the moment did something she won't typically do with me (facial or swallow or anal) I think it would be hot. BUT I would expect her to try it with me after that. "

When my wife and I were separated for a while she had a boyfriend. I knew about it and at the time wasn't very happy about it, but accepted it.

Fast forward to us getting back together . . . it was obvious she did things with him she hadn't done with me in a long long time, specifically oral sex. She does it a lot more, and swallows which she only did once in a great while before. It's obvious this is something he wanted, and she did it for him. Maybe she realized she liked it - whatever the reason, I'm the beneficiary now.

"My thoughts have shifted over the last little while in that, if my wife was with another guy and in the heat of the moment did something she won't typically do with me (facial or swallow or anal) I think it would be hot. BUT I would expect her to try it with me after that. "

When my wife and I were separated for a while she had a boyfriend. I knew about it and at the time wasn't very happy about it, but accepted it.

Fast forward to us getting back together . . . it was obvious she did things with him she hadn't done with me in a long long time, specifically oral sex. She does it a lot more, and swallows which she only did once in a great while before. It's obvious this is something he wanted, and she did it for him. Maybe she realized she liked it - whatever the reason, I'm the beneficiary now.

It is an interesting dynamic - in a new relationship, you tend to want to please the person you are with and end up doing things you might normally choose not to. With a spouse it's a little bit of the "old shoe" scenario - comfortable and consistent, the same old, same old.

It's kind of exciting to imagine my wife experimenting with another guy but yes, hopefully she brings home the new techniques to share with me.

It is an interesting dynamic - in a new relationship, you tend to want to please the person you are with and end up doing things you might normally choose not to. With a spouse it's a little bit of the "old shoe" scenario - comfortable and consistent, the same old, same old.

It's kind of exciting to imagine my wife experimenting with another guy but yes, hopefully she brings home the new techniques to share with me.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and insights. Yes I have my own feelings but what my wife does in the privacy of her lovers bedroom is up to her. Ultimately these things I speak of I know my wife has zero interest in doing. But in the event this last point will probably be where I end up standing. As you can tell I'm having to good of a time with this to let anything ruin it.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and insights. Yes I have my own feelings but what my wife does in the privacy of her lovers bedroom is up to her. Ultimately these things I speak of I know my wife has zero interest in doing. But in the event this last point will probably be where I end up standing. As you can tell I'm having to good of a time with this to let anything ruin it.

Agreed. Lots of opinions but, ultimately yours is the only one that counts. Have fun and keep telling us about it. I love your adventures.

Even if she doesn't want to use what's she learning on me, it's still hot knowing she's doing it. Even if she doesn't want to give details, my imagination will give me a nice erection.

Even if she doesn't want to use what's she learning on me, it's still hot knowing she's doing it. Even if she doesn't want to give details, my imagination will give me a nice erection.

I guess I'm the opposite. I want her to tell me what she did while she does the same to me.

Back