My wife did it again!!

One of the oddest occurrences during this lifestyle was comforting my wife after she'd been dumped by another man.

I hate to say it but that would worry me. It suggests a degree of emotional attachment going well beyond the level of recreational fucking.

One of the oddest occurrences during this lifestyle was comforting my wife after she'd been dumped by another man.

That is a fascinating dynamic I have never considered. I hope you helped her find another...

I hate to say it but that would worry me. It suggests a degree of emotional attachment going well beyond the level of recreational fucking.

I have to agree with this. As I type this it's still up in the air as to what's going on between my wife and her lover. It's been like a month or so since they last got together. If their relationship is done and my wife gets really upset about it then I'm going to get upset about that. Quite frankly , Roger is just supposed to be a glorified sex toy. He's just supposed to fuck my wife, give her orgasms and sexual pleasure, and send her on her way. And like any sexy toy, if it breaks down you throw it away and get a new one.

Hey hold it my friend there's some classic masculine simplification going on here.
I can't imagine a woman having great sex several times with a guy and there's not a valued and valuable attachment going on there, even though it doesn't equate to 'being in love' let alone the bond of marriage. But a good lover is not a 'thing'. Loss of a great connection which has brought deep pleasure is gonna be a real loss if it happens. Screwher, that must be part of the deal, no? If it's over, for whatever reason, she'll need your understanding and support.

And if it's over at his bidding, there's the whole issue of the eroding of her self-esteem and confidence and that would be a sharp reality however much you re-assure her, and the 'loss' there for her would be a real one with consequences which would need time to work through.

That's as I see it, from my position of total inexperience anyway.

Last edited:
You're absolutely right, Simon. Im over simplifying, yes. I would expect my wife to be upset for those reasons you stated. But I'm talking about her being upset to the point of tears. Hurt -yes . Grieving? No!

Perhaps a summer trip to see some of the other Canadian provinces is in order ... :D

That's a great idea. One to put on my hotwife bucket list. She has essentially done this. But getting laid wasn't the sole purpose of her trip. He was just a bonus while visiting relatives in another province.

I'm loving the idea of my wife vacationing without me again. But this time to spend it with another man. Of course he fucks her the whole time.

You're absolutely right, Simon. Im over simplifying, yes. I would expect my wife to be upset for those reasons you stated. But I'm talking about her being upset to the point of tears. Hurt -yes . Grieving? No!

I agree. Too much of an emotional connection is a bad thing. Disappointed is cool but devastated indicates an unhealthy attachment. Hopefully she finds someone new to play with if Roger is no longer up for it.

Last edited:

That seems a very sensible response.

To my mind, this situation has to be based on a convenient arrangement, not an emotional entanglement, if it is to work. As I see it, emotion carries with it the risk of supplanting and replacing the marriage. As soon as the L-word comes up, whether said or thought, there's trouble looming.

I have a suspicion that many men in this situation assume that there will not be one 'special' man in particular but a number. That helps to reduce the possibility of emotional attachment. Furthermore, if there are a number of men involved and one falls by the wayside, it's not the end of the world. It should be no more upsetting than a close work colleague moving on to a new job or neighbours moving away. It takes a bit of adjusting to but within a few days, it's almost as if they'd never been there.

Interestingly, one of my favourite Lit authors is currently writing a multi-part story dealing with just such a situation. Husband Pete wanted wife Penny to have sex with other men but had always assumed it wouldn't just be one man in particular. His wish was eventually granted but it came about through her having an affair with Tony, out of which came an agreed arrangement. Now, in the latest chapter, it's reverting to an affair again, complicated by the fact that Tony's estranged wife, Julie, not knowing about the affair, wants Penny to help them get back together.

That seems a very sensible response.

To my mind, this situation has to be based on a convenient arrangement, not an emotional entanglement, if it is to work. As I see it, emotion carries with it the risk of supplanting and replacing the marriage. As soon as the L-word comes up, whether said or thought, there's trouble looming.

I have a suspicion that many men in this situation assume that there will not be one 'special' man in particular but a number. That helps to reduce the possibility of emotional attachment. Furthermore, if there are a number of men involved and one falls by the wayside, it's not the end of the world. It should be no more upsetting than a close work colleague moving on to a new job or neighbours moving away. It takes a bit of adjusting to but within a few days, it's almost as if they'd never been there.

Interestingly, one of my favourite Lit authors is currently writing a multi-part story dealing with just such a situation. Husband Pete wanted wife Penny to have sex with other men but had always assumed it wouldn't just be one man in particular. His wish was eventually granted but it came about through her having an affair with Tony, out of which came an agreed arrangement. Now, in the latest chapter, it's reverting to an affair again, complicated by the fact that Tony's estranged wife, Julie, not knowing about the affair, wants Penny to help them get back together.

We have an open relationship, but I have two special guys who I sleep with on a regular basis. My husband knows and is never jealous. But I am not sure if all guys can be that way.

*Update*

Well it looks like today's kind of mundane Sunday afternoon is going to turn into a rather exciting Sunday night! My sexy little wifey is shuffling that sexy little ass off to her "fuck buddy's" place soon. She just heard from Roger. He wanted to know if she 'd like to "get together" this evening. Needless to say it's pretty exciting around here now. My wife is trying to play it cool but I know she's excited. And I I can feel it in the air. And that nice feeling is my cock now too.

Well, pal, I hope she gets something like what my woman just had, riding me on this Amsterdam hotel bed! :D

*Update*

My wife has now stepped out for her evening at Roger's. Needless to say I'm once again naked with a throbbing hard on. Ohy god! Soon enough my wife is going to be on her back in Roger's bed getting her brains fucked out again!!!

Well, pal, I hope she gets something like what my woman just had, riding me on this Amsterdam hotel bed! :D

Yes, Simonstud, I hope my wifey gets in just as good as yours just got it. Maybe give it another hour or so then give your wife Round Two. I love the idea of our wives gettin it at the same time!

Yes, Simonstud, I hope my wifey gets in just as good as yours just got it. Maybe give it another hour or so then give your wife Round Two. I love the idea of our wives gettin it at the same time!
I read that pal and one part of my body quite suddenly and shockingly agreed with you! :D

*Update*

I just got off the phone with my wife. We had a quick chat to tell me she was fine and having a good time. I had a couple questions for her. I knew the answers but I wanted to hear her say. I asked her if she was naked yet. She said that she was. I asked if they had sex. "Yes we did . It was fabulous!" She continued saying something to the effect of Roger being a great lover.

She's not going to be all night but she'd also not ready to come home. That means they're not done fucking. So it's a good bet they're doing it again right now. This is my favorite part. Knowing he's got his cock into wife's pussy right now!

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. She's going to be on her way home soon. I love that she got together with Roger tonight but I cant wait til she gets home. I'm hornier than hell and need some of that pussy myself.

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. She's going to be on her way home soon. I love that she got together with Roger tonight but I cant wait til she gets home. I'm hornier than hell and need some of that pussy myself.

Awesome! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

"Yes we did . It was fabulous!"

Another of those little really significant steps she's taken pal: Freedom to share her joy on the phone with you, from some dude's house. I guess he was wandering about, smile on his face and spent but growing cock swinging in front of him as he brought her a drink. And she's telling her husband "It was fabulous". Very nice progress in her hotwifery. ;)

Me? I woke really early just now, massive morning wood, first thought: 'So who'll be fucking Mrs S just now? Or will she be down on one of the guys, hands mouth and eyes adoring at the altar of eros like my woman was a few hours ago?' :cool:

*Update*

Screwher mate, we all love the hours of silence and you offline after you've updated like this. ;)

Hope you had the most awesom "reclamation " sex. Delighted that things are back on with Roger and hope it becomes a regular session again. Well done and thanks for all the updates.

*Update*

By the time my wife got home last night it was quite late. I knew she was tired and had to get up early this morning. But she also knew that I was so horny that I was on the verge of exploding. So I understand that our reclamation sex wasn't long nor filled with any raunchy details of how Roger fucked her. Basically we went up upstairs to the bedroom. I ripped off her clothes (again no bra, no panties). Got on her and fucked her. It was a simple "Wham Bam Thank You, Ma'am". Not the way we'd normally want to have sex but I must admit I found it quite hot. Not only physically but mentally too. It was very much a "It's my turn now, Woman!" It wasn't an expression of our love, nor our sharing this lifestyle together. I just fucked her!

I'm sure tonight will be a much different story. I'm sure we'll put on the full show for each other.

Perfect mate. Lovey dovey can wait. Your banging her would be a great icing on the cake for her too. :)

Wonder if the next time out, you can get her to phone you with Roger in the room. Just to break the ice; get Roger used to hearing her talking to you.

I suspect Roger wouldn't be put off by the call, and would enjoy hearing her describe how good their sex is. Have her brag about Roger to stroke his ego.

Maybe that could lead to her phoning you while she's riding him, in control of the action. (You're worming yourself into the room...)

Discuss with her before hand. You don't need her to keep her calls private from him. What can she deliberately say for Roger to overhear that will spice up her experience with him?

What can she say that would be good for both you and Roger? Tell her what you'd like to hear, and maybe she can figure out how to tell you in front of him.

Wonder if the next time out, you can get her to phone you with Roger in the room. Just to break the ice; get Roger used to hearing her talking to you.

I suspect Roger wouldn't be put off by the call, and would enjoy hearing her describe how good their sex is. Have her brag about Roger to stroke his ego.

Maybe that could lead to her phoning you while she's riding him, in control of the action. (You're worming yourself into the room...)

Discuss with her before hand. You don't need her to keep her calls private from him. What can she deliberately say for Roger to overhear that will spice up her experience with him?

What can she say that would be good for both you and Roger? Tell her what you'd like to hear, and maybe she can figure out how to tell you in front of him.

Great minds think alike. I've had this very idea and process going through my mind for awhile now. It seems like we're heading into that direction naturally. But you do have me thinking I should hurry up the process. Thanks.

Back