My wife did it again!!

*Update*

I was thinking I was going to be having some "official" reclamation sex tonight. But it's still early in the evening and my sexy hotwife is out like a light. Part of me is disappointed I'm not getting action tonight. But another part of me is thinking "Hmm I guess Roger really tired her out last night". I'm really liking that.

*Update*

I was thinking I was going to be having some "official" reclamation sex tonight. But it's still early in the evening and my sexy hotwife is out like a light. Part of me is disappointed I'm not getting action tonight. But another part of me is thinking "Hmm I guess Roger really tired her out last night". I'm really liking that.

She didn't even provide details of her night out?

She didn't even provide details of her night out?

Not yet. But I understand the situation. I'm sure tomorrow night we're going to rock the house.

This long after she may not feel comfortable about sharing the details. I'd suggest you signal your interest but without prying. And her next sex - won't she want it to be just about you two? The best to you mate. You're both stars.

This long after she may not feel comfortable about sharing the details. I'd suggest you signal your interest but without prying. And her next sex - won't she want it to be just about you two? The best to you mate. You're both stars.

I think you might be right on that, Simon. I'm going to let her take the lead this time. If she brings him up during our next lovemaking session then I'll go with it. If not - next time.

Screwher, I saw this on some blog and thought of you:

"He will never be humiliated or intimidated by his partner’s lovers. He is a strong type that simply derives huge erotic pleasure from seeing his wife or girlfriend being so alluring that nobody could resist her and considers it only natural and very arousing that she'll need and deserve sexual satisfaction from others as well as him. He holds a genuine love and respect for his wife or girlfriend with whom he shares this erotic and fun lifestyle. For this reason the proper term for the partner of most hotwives is a Stag cuckold or just STAG rather than cuckold."

"He will never be humiliated or intimidated by his partner’s lovers. He is a strong type that simply derives huge erotic pleasure from seeing his wife or girlfriend being so alluring that nobody could resist her and considers it only natural and very arousing that she'll need and deserve sexual satisfaction from others as well as him. He holds a genuine love and respect for his wife or girlfriend with whom he shares this erotic and fun lifestyle. For this reason the proper term for the partner of most hotwives is a Stag cuckold or just STAG rather than cuckold."

Thanks Simon. Once again you're bang on in your assessment. I recently came upon this Stag expression myself. I knew that it fit me more than cuckold.

Acting purely as Devil's Advocate, isn't that an oversimplification of a complex situation. Try substituting 'car' for 'wife/girlfriend/partner' in the above quote and ask how many people would leave their car unlocked, with the keys in the ignition, because they know that nobody could resist the idea of driving it and it gives them a thrill to know that other people share their taste in cars.

Acting purely as Devil's Advocate, isn't that an oversimplification of a complex situation. Try substituting 'car' for 'wife/girlfriend/partner' in the above quote and ask how many people would leave their car unlocked, with the keys in the ignition, because they know that nobody could resist the idea of driving it and it gives them a thrill to know that other people share their taste in cars.

Now who's simplifying! :D
A person, who has a life, whose freedoms you protect and whose spirit of adventure you desire to nurture and enjoy, is in no way at all like the possession of a car. Indeed the notion of possession is perhaps the key in this whole thing: a man who thinks of his wife as his possession will never entertain any of what Screwher and his wife are into.

Now who's simplifying! :D
A person, who has a life, whose freedoms you protect and whose spirit of adventure you desire to nurture and enjoy, is in no way at all like the possession of a car. Indeed the notion of possession is perhaps the key in this whole thing: a man who thinks of his wife as his possession will never entertain any of what Screwher and his wife are into.

:D Ok, fair point. Make it a rental car to avoid any question of possession.

[DA]In any case, some people would say that expressions such as "whose freedoms you protect" and "whose spirit of adventure you desire to nurture and enjoy" have connotations of possession and control. Who are we to decide that someone else's freedoms need protecting or their spirit of adventure needs nurturing?[/DA]

:D Ok, fair point. Make it a rental car to avoid any question of possession.

[DA]In any case, some people would say that expressions such as "whose freedoms you protect" and "whose spirit of adventure you desire to nurture and enjoy" have connotations of possession and control. Who are we to decide that someone else's freedoms need protecting or their spirit of adventure needs nurturing?[/DA]

And others would say they are expressions of loving commitment and of mutual belonging to one another - I know, "possession" "belonging to" - but here exactly are the subtleties which make all the difference in the world to how the covenant of marriage actually pans out in a shared life.

'rental car' - that's the marriage contract where the poor guy remains answerable to the bride's father - and motherinlaw - for the rest of his life and God help them both! :D

Come on guys. This is getting too serious and boring. This is a story about Screwher encouraging his wife to have fun with her lover. He has kindly decided to involve us through reporting her adventures and the feelings and thoughts he experiences.
Let's keep it like that and not try to analyse everything death.

(Screwher's phone rings)

Honey, it's me.

I'm laying face down across the bed like a rag doll and I'm so exhausted I can't move.

Roger's straddling my hips, resting his cock deep inside me, still nice and firm. He's been hard for at least an hour, fucking me till I cum, resting a bit, then fucking me again, over and over again.

Now he's as far forward as he can get. He's pushing his cock almost straight down, pounding against... my gee ... g-spot... ahh...

(silence, broken up with moans and groans)

I can't... I can't... take... it...

(long, loud moan)

Oh, oh, oh... it's too much...

(panting)

I gotta cum... I'm gonna cum!

(gasping intake of breath, then long silence)

Roger!

(panting)

You made me cum again, damn you, I can't keep cumming! You bastard, I'm worn out!

(sound of hand repeatedly slapping buttocks)

(male voice) Watch you language! You'll keep cumming until I'm sure you don't have another orgasm left inside you, minx. This is why you cum here, right?

(whimper)

Oh Roger, you're so good to me. Just let me rest a moment before you start in again.

You ate me out until my orgasms all rolled together into a never ending climax.

Then you took an ankle in each hand, spread me wide, and held my bottom in the air while you ploughed my cunt deep and hard and fast like a wild man. I was so ready for cock I swear I started cumming when you first hit bottom!

Then you had me on my side with my legs compressing my pussy so every bit of me felt the full length of your dick. Your slow and gentle stroking kept teasing me until an earth shaking climax went through my whole body!

Then you pulled my ass high up in the air and started doggy style. I felt your balls slapping my clit, each push building me up to an orgasm that had me screaming until I finally collapsed like a wet rag.

You know I'm helpless whenever you start to touch me, Roger. You can do anything you want to me, and I can't get enough of you. You're a fantastic lover, Roger. I'm yours any time you want me. Oh, you're so good to me, Roger!

(rustling sounds)

Oh Roger... You're going to go again? ... Oh... Yes... G... Spot... Ohh... No... No... Oh... Oh... Ah... Ah... A... a-nother.... Or.... Or... Or-gasm... Yes!... Yes!... I'm cumming ... I'm cumming again... Aaaa!

(long scream, then silence)

(whimpering) Roger, Oh Roger, I'm gonna have to safeword. Let me rest!

Good-by honey, I'm ready to pass out.

(silence, then call drops as Roger picks up the phone)

Last edited:
*Update*

Here's another first! For the first time ever my sexy l'il hotwife will be visiting her boyfriend's place two weekends in a row. I just got off the phone with her. She's basically running home for a bit after work then heading to Roger 's. It's a safe bet I'm not going to see her until tomorrow. I'm thrilled with all this but unfortunately I'm still at work. It's going to be a tough rest of the day for me. But it's a fucking awesome problem to have !

That's fantastic. Delighted for you both. Good luck at work trying to concentrate and at the same time thinking of your wife mounting Rogers cock

Grand mate that it's only Friday. After Mrs S having to get up for work last time, it being a Sunday. She can stop over there for however many fucks he's capable of and then home for more no problem! :)

There's a nice 'can't wait for more' going on here for her, and for him; he's been reminded that your woman is one deliciously fabulous lay and he needs to leave his other gals out of it! ;)

*Update*

I'm home now sitting here in an empty house. Looks like my sexy hotwife came home, changed into "something more comfortable" lol (meaning out of her boring professional office clothes and into something more fun), and made her way to Roger's. By now she's got to be there. Part of me is screaming "Call her! Call her!" But another part of me is thinking "She may already be in his bed, his big cock in her pussy." I don't want to disturb them. I know when I'm fucking her I don't like her phone ringing.

This time, you're gonna hear all about it. ;)

As to her changing, denim that really clings to her ass? Nice for the initial hello from his hands. Damn fine for her pantieless return to you too!

This time, you're gonna hear all about it. ;)

As to her changing, denim that really clings to her ass? Nice for the initial hello from his hands. Damn fine for her pantieless return to you too!

Yes. You remembered tight denim jeans and tshirt are her fun clothes of choice. If not then her tight yoga pants. Her underwear from today is in the laundry. Her black bra is missing and I'm sure she chose a pair of her black panties. Which I'm sure they're both on Roger's bedroom floor now.

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. At first we just discussed some usual mundane stuff as I haven't spoken to her since early this morning. I asked her if we were still going to the gym tomorrow morning, like we usually do Saturday morning. She said we're going to skip it this time because she's planning on spending the night. That I already assumed. I asked her my key questions. "Are you naked?" And "Did you and him have sex yet?" She said yes to both. I already knew the answer but I wanted her to say it. "And he's going to fuck you again tonight?" Those exact words as we're really getting to the point where we can be casually blunt when talking about her sex with him. She said that yes he will.

So needless to say I'm naked as well with a raging hardon. It's so exciting knowing my wife's going to get fucked at least once more tonight!

I love it that Roger gets this feast of her sexy curves, breasts, feminine shape and smile and movement all the while between their copulations. To have another man's wife wandering about the place, getting a drink, sidling up to him to stroke his chest while he gets a meal ready - she up for getting fucked in the kitchen? the shower? on the stairs?

No gym in the morning; but another work-out for sure. He's hardly gonna wake up, slap her ass and say cheerio is he! :cool:

Screwher, Twice, I say, when she's back with you. The gal needs fucking twice for proper reclamation this weekend. ;)

I love it that Roger gets this feast of her sexy curves, breasts, feminine shape and smile and movement all the while between their copulations. To have another man's wife wandering about the place, getting a drink, sidling up to him to stroke his chest while he gets a meal ready - she up for getting fucked in the kitchen? the shower? on the stairs?

No gym in the morning; but another work-out for sure. He's hardly gonna wake up, slap her ass and say cheerio is he! :cool:

Screwher, Twice, I say, when she's back with you. The gal needs fucking twice for proper reclamation this weekend. ;)

You're right. I think I may have to go screw - for - screw with him when my wife gets home.

I can see them fucking in the kitchen. And oral on the stairs. But a condom in the shower?

*Update*

My wife just called to say good night. She didn't really have much to say as she was quite beat. Understandably so. Up early this morning. Worked all day. Then off to her boyfriends to get fucked all night. I'm sure I'll get all the spicy details tomorrow when she gets home.

Back