My wife did it again!!

That is a big Move forward. Well done. How were the "naughty couple" interacting with each other during your time together. Were they touchy feeley ? Did Mrs Screwher make it obvious in any way that there was something between them? Did they make any plans to get together soon?
Love the way things are developing. Hopefully they will be in your bed fucking like rabbits very soon.

Sounds like the Mrs was as aroused by you three being together as you were. I like that. I like it that on this occasion you got the resulting Screw, and not Greg! "a fabulous sex session"? It had to be, mate! ;)

That is a big Move forward. Well done. How were the "naughty couple" interacting with each other during your time together. Were they touchy feeley ? Did Mrs Screwher make it obvious in any way that there was something between them? Did they make any plans to get together soon?
Love the way things are developing. Hopefully they will be in your bed fucking like rabbits very soon.

Their interactions together really didn't come across as anything too overly friendly. Certainly not as you described your experience a few posts ago. Which was kind of what I was hoping for. But I understand her reservations. I'm sure as we spend more time together I'm sure I'll see that come out of her.

Sounds like the Mrs was as aroused by you three being together as you were. I like that. I like it that on this occasion you got the resulting Screw, and not Greg! "a fabulous sex session"? It had to be, mate! ;)

Thanks Simon, it was. The Mrs. played everything close to the chest but she was enjoying the game.

Thanks Simon, it was. The Mrs. played everything close to the chest but she was enjoying the game.

I really am beginning to think that her latest game is to explore how she feels with two fellas who fuck her ... with a view to ... having two fellas fuck her ... :cool:

Great update and thanks again for sharing the experience.

Although the thought of husband and wife's fuckboy meeting is very exciting, the most exciting part for me in this story is the fact that it's Mrs. screwher who organised it. Well, we do not know what she thinks about all this story with her extramarital sexperiences, but that's a definitely very sweet area to fantasize about.
I do love all the little signs of her becoming more free and more explicit in her wishes, all those words she says (when Mr. screwher provokes her), but in later couple of times it didn't seem that she needed much stimulation for that. And now this, making her husband meet the man who has fucked her. That's a big one!
And it wasn't some incidental hi-bye meeting, but spending some time together and all this planned... mmm...
I wish we could know what she thought when Mr. screwher asked his what now question.
And I do hope we'll see where will Mrs. screwher lead this situation further.

I would be very curious to learn if the coffee was our Mrs. idea or if it was Greg's.

*Update*

There's now a plan in place. Being the Easter weekend I wasn't sure if my sexy wifey was going to have any time for any extra marital fun. But she spoke with Greg. We're visiting family this afternoon and into the evening. Then Mrs. Screwher is going to slip off to Greg's for an extra special Easter treat, shall we say. Update when I have something.

*Update*

There's now a plan in place. Being the Easter weekend I wasn't sure if my sexy wifey was going to have any time for any extra marital fun. But she spoke with Greg. We're visiting family this afternoon and into the evening. Then Mrs. Screwher is going to slip off to Greg's for an extra special Easter treat, shall we say. Update when I have something.

What a wonderful way to end the Easter weekend. Mrs Screwher being well serviced by Greg. Looking forward to your next report

*Update*

So......That was mid morning, what's up?

*Update*

Family has been visited with. Easter dinner has been had. "Good nights" and well wishes all around. Then finally... I went home and now naked with a hard on. My little hotwifey should be arriving at Greg's place any moment now.

I must admit there was something so delicable about her seeing him tonight. Today was spent with family and friends that are totally in the dark about our lifestyle. They just assume we're both home together now. Maybe relaxing at home watching TV or a movie. No one suspecting that she's off to another's man's house. Where very soon he's going to be stripping her naked then he's going to fuck her! Even more shocking would be knowing she's doing it with my approval!

*Update*

Mrs.Screwher s on her way home!! It's been a long day and a long weekend. So I'm hoping she's got enough gas in the tank to give our mattress a bit of post-Greg-fucking her action tonight!

I've smiled thinking about you two with all the family, having your secret thoughts about later. You naughty pair you! :D

Just a couple of hours at Greg's I see. Nicely enough for a round one and two; then the lady wanted to be back for post-frolic penetration from her man - whether night or morning. I really like how in her mind, it's the getting seeded by her husband which is the consummation of the joy in this adventure. Hey, you two: Stars of the Show! :)

i completely love the idea of being with family then sneaking off as well!
cant wait to know how it went

*Update*

Thanks everyone who patiently waited for this update. Once again I'm a little tardy with it but such is life when it demands more of your time. But now I've got some time to share.

As pointed out here, Mrs.Screwher really wasn't off at Greg's very long. This time I have to admit that I find that kind of hot. Generally I prefer my wife to have much more time with her lovers. If she has an all night (or overnight) fuckfest with Greg or Roger then I know she's getting the most out of her time with them. Being Easter Sunda, and having to rise early this morning, her time with him was going to be limited. But she still wanted it. She wanted to have sex bad enough with him she was going to take what she could get.

She said it take long before "he wanted to get things going." So it wasn't long before they were in his bedroom. She said they took turns going down on each other. "First I did him. Then he licked me. I orgasmed that way." But this time I was stripping her myself. "And then..."
"Then we did it. The regular way with me on my back". They fucked until he came. She said afterward they chatted over a coffee about their long weekends. Then she made her way home. By then I was more than ready for some pussy myself. I got on her myself and started to screw her. Soon it just came out of me. "Say it - Fuck me, Greg!" I knew she wasn't near that point where she's screaming out in pleasure but she accommodated me.
"Fuck me, Greg, Fuck me!" It sounded so hot I soon came myself.
Not exactly a marathon session but under the circumstances I'm more than thrilled with what we shared.

With that when we were done I had a few questions for her. Namely if they planned their next tryst. She said they hadn't but "maybe we'll see him at the gym this weekend." That sounded promising. I also brought up the idea of anal sex with Greg as it has been on my mind. She said she still wasn't "a 100% on that. No rush I guess." I didn't tell her this but I certainly beg to differ! It's time! It's time another man enjoyed that part of her. I don't know why but there's just something so exciting, so titillating about another man fucking my wife in the ass. Hers to hoping it happens soon.

Great update Screwher, many thanks. Like others I enjoyed the description of you and your hot wife being with the family and constantly thinking that as soon as we can get out of here Mrs Screwher will be off to her lovers bed as fast as she can. Obviously she's loving the whole lifestyle you're living. Rushing off to Gregs for a couple of hours pleasure and then back to you for more. Mmmm that's hot.
Looking forward to the gym next weekend.
Have a nice week

Fuck her ass a few times while she calls you by his name, that should get her eager for his cock in her ass. Thanks for the updates, still enjoying them very much

Fuck her ass a few times while she calls you by his name, that should get her eager for his cock in her ass. Thanks for the updates, still enjoying them very much

Thanks. That's a fantastic idea. Even if she never goes through with anal with him (or any guy) at least I know she was thinking of him with a cock in her ass!

+1 to suckonsimon a very hot situation being with the family and thinking about evening in another man's bed.

I wonder did Mrs screwher split off to Greg right on your way from the dinner or did you come home together first?

+1 to suckonsimon a very hot situation being with the family and thinking about evening in another man's bed.

I wonder did Mrs screwher split off to Greg right on your way from the dinner or did you come home together first?

I went home alone. Wifey went straight to Greg's.

Screwher, I know I can speak for the majority of fans who follow your thread that we are looking forward to another update this weekend. We know you would like to be present when Roger or Greg is in action with your wife. However, I don't know if you have communicated this to her. I was just thinking that you probably need to encourage this for it to actually happen. That being said, we know you like to tread slowly with this. You are somehow going to have them both/all feel comfortable with this before it will occur. Maybe a phone conversation with Mrs. Screwher just before or during their foreplay might help. Maybe a conversation with Greg while your wife's mouth is pleasuring him. If it was me, I would ask him to tell me what a good cocksucker she is. Once they are comfortable an/or turned on by this, you might get closer to your goal. (Or you may not be able to hold off cumming until she gets home. Again - thank you for the updates and this is just a suggestion...

With this last bit of our Mrs inviting Screwher to coffee with Greg. It looked to be inching down that lane.

I was worried the lack of update marks a terrible end?

With this last bit of our Mrs inviting Screwher to coffee with Greg. It looked to be inching down that lane.

I was worried the lack of update marks a terrible end?

Call off the dogs lol! It was just an uneventful weekend. At least as it pertains to this site. Hopefully next weekend will be more exciting for all the right reasons.

Back