My wife did it again!!

gone??

I to am concerned about the well being of Screwher. Very unusual for him to be absent this long. Hoping all is well!!

My concern has always been that Mrs SH will one day simply not come home. I sincerely hope that isn't the case.

Hot!

Just read the thread and damn this is a hot situation. Hope everything is alright and you have just been busy having fun lately!

Hope to see an update soon!

The possibility exists that Mrs. Screwher found out he was writing about her fucking exploits and cut his balls off! Oops.

The possibility exists that Mrs. Screwher found out he was writing about her fucking exploits and cut his balls off! Oops.
I was thinking the same thing. What if Mrs. Screwher found out and got pissed off and won't let him update anymore... On his profile page, his recent activity says he's been on here pretty recently! :confused:

My thought exactly. Or that potentially much of this was fabricated and his wife found his writings. I mean if it’s all true why would she care? Nobody knows who they are or even where they live. He has been on recently but has not posted anything in any thread since the last day he posted here, 5/6

Last edited:
Come on guys . Give the man a break. MrScrewher has a life to live other than keeping us perves informed. he will be back when he and mrsscrewher have something hot to report. Meanwhile don't knock them.

I don't think anyone is knocking either of them. But a drastic and sudden change to behavior is what is causing or concern.

And frankly there WAS something to report for many many months w have been along the journey with our friend as a stort of fellowship. And on the eve of a significant event he vanishes.

Know i know how Legolss and gimli felt when Frodo and Sam disappeared at the river

I don't think anyone is knocking either of them. But a drastic and sudden change to behavior is what is causing or concern.

And frankly there WAS something to report for many many months w have been along the journey with our friend as a stort of fellowship. And on the eve of a significant event he vanishes.

Know i know how Legolss and gimli felt when Frodo and Sam disappeared at the river
I agree. I believe that some aspects of their relationship has changed drastically to make him stop updating.
Looking back at the over 50 pages of updates on this great blossoming relationship between Mr. And Mrs. Screwher, it's been a great run. Nevertheless, I hope Mr. Screwher returns one day.

*Update*

Greetings. First off my apologizes to everyone here concerned about the well being of everyone here at Screwher manor caused by my short sabbatical. Before I was able to share an update life hit the fan for us. Rest assured though it had nothing to do with our marriage or our lifestyle. Our marriage is still going strong. Recent events have even made us stronger, I'd say. But it did curtail any thoughts of sex and sexual activity for awhile. But now that life is settling we should be getting back on track with everything that has made life so enjoyable for us these past few years now.

To those who were concerned and expressed it please accept my apologizes. I was finding it hard to indulge myself on this site through this trying time. The PMs I received I'll do my best in responding to asap.

As for our lifestyle activities, there has been no real talk of it. But I'm hoping this weekend Mrs.Screwher and I are able to discuss the matter. Then we'll go from there.

*Update*

Greetings. First off my apologizes to everyone here concerned about the well being of everyone here at Screwher manor caused by my short sabbatical. Before I was able to share an update life hit the fan for us. Rest assured though it had nothing to do with our marriage or our lifestyle. Our marriage is still going strong. Recent events have even made us stronger, I'd say. But it did curtail any thoughts of sex and sexual activity for awhile. But now that life is settling we should be getting back on track with everything that has made life so enjoyable for us these past few years now.

To those who were concerned and expressed it please accept my apologizes. I was finding it hard to indulge myself on this site through this trying time. The PMs I received I'll do my best in responding to asap.

As for our lifestyle activities, there has been no real talk of it. But I'm hoping this weekend Mrs.Screwher and I are able to discuss the matter. Then we'll go from there.

Great to hear that both of you are ok and that the marriage is strong.
All the other stuff is nice topping, but the former are what really matters.
(Although of course all of us here are longing for that topping too ;)

Welcome back!! That is great news to hear.. Uh.. Well, it's NOT great news that life hit a snag. I hope the snag wasn't painful or expensive for you or the Mrs...

The GREAT news is that your ride on the Cucktrain Express was just delayed... and not derailed. I hope that Greg.. or Roger... or some as yet unknown new rider climbs aboard your sexy Mrs soon and sends her home with new adventures to relate to you.

Great to hear that both of you are ok and that the marriage is strong.
All the other stuff is nice topping, but the former are what really matters.
(Although of course all of us here are longing for that topping too ;)

Thanks. I'm hoping to get a taste of that topping again soon!

Welcome back!! That is great news to hear.. Uh.. Well, it's NOT great news that life hit a snag. I hope the snag wasn't painful or expensive for you or the Mrs...

The GREAT news is that your ride on the Cucktrain Express was just delayed... and not derailed. I hope that Greg.. or Roger... or some as yet unknown new rider climbs aboard your sexy Mrs soon and sends her home with new adventures to relate to you.

Ha, ha! Thanks that's a great way of putting it! Yes I'm hoping a new passenger climbs aboard soon!

Happy to see you back. I am hoping you get to see Mrs. Screwher with another man soon. Good Luck, it is worth the wait.

Great to hear things are OK. Life can definitely go off the rails sometimes; glad you are getting things back to normal.

Glad to hear you and the Mrs are OK.

Welcome back

Welcome back sir, I have missed your posts and been worried about you. I have enjoyed your posts about your adventurous wife and your emotions/reactions to her adventures.

Welcome back!

*Update*

Welcome back. As others have said, it's good to hear you are working through the problems and I hope all gets back to normal... not just here, as this is unimportant compared to real-life issues

All the best to you and the Mrs

*Update*

Holy shit, it seems like it's been forever since I posted something of real interest here. Life kind of sidelined our activities for awhile but it's looking like things are getting back on track right now. I got home after a lng day at work to a empty house again. My wife is at the gym, that's nothing unusual as she works out a lot at this time. But as it turns out she's not alone tonight!!!!

Mrs. Screwher called me again today to tell me she spoke to Greg. He's apparently going to meet up with her at the gym tonight! I told her Inthought that was great as it had been awhile since she last saw him in everyday life in general. Never mind naked together in his bedroom. I had to ask "So this is what I'm thinking tonight?" She said she didn't know, but I think I know otherwise. It started getting busy around me so I had to leave it at that.

So now as I type this my wife and Greg should be at gym together. I hope to hear from her soon or I'm going to call her myself. I'll update when I have something.

*Update*

Well...false alarm! My sexy little wifey is on her way home. But without spending any time at Greg's place. She said they went for coffee afterward but that's it. Have to admit I'm disappointed.

I want to see my GF as well one day....it is kinda turning me on as well when i am thinking about it....anyone here interested?

*Update*

Well...false alarm! My sexy little wifey is on her way home. But without spending any time at Greg's place. She said they went for coffee afterward but that's it. Have to admit I'm disappointed.

If I remember correctly the affair with Greg started with a coffee. The weekend is coming so hopefully another meet is coming. But,that Mrs Screwher is out there chatting to Greg is the best news.Looking forward to updates over the weekend.

Back