My wife did it again!!

If I were a betting man I would bet before the end of the summer!

In the middle of my work day today the thought hit me... you have been talking about it but it didn't click until today. How she does these VERY sexy things. And comes home and fucks you and calls their names... but she talks about it very innocently. "Down there" and "that way"

the juxtaposition is delicious :kiss:

(and yes, last night I jacked off thinking of you watching your wife fuck Greg... that's a special kind of woman right there. She is going to get Greg off and you... and all of us! Don't forget to give us a heads up when you can so we can online circle jerk our hard cocks to Greg's hot cock making our Mrs moan.

*Update*

So here's an interesting situation. Earlier today Mrs. Screwher hit our usual Saturday gym locale. It's not one that she met her lover Greg at nor is it the one he frequents. It was no surprise (but pleasant nonetheless) when we saw him there today. It's no surprise because he knows my wife's schedule for the most part. We socialized a bit, worked out together for awhile. Then it was time for me to hit the weights. I wanted to give them some time alone anyway.

As I finished up my wife approached me telling me they decided they were getting together tonight (thus no doubt his reason for showing up there). I told her that was a great idea. But here's the catch. I have plans tonight. I have a Saturday night of booze and buddies planned already. But really all that means is that I won't be home tonight in my usual position - naked slowly stroking my hard cock as my wife's at his place getting laid!

So as I type my wife's upstairs getting ready for her "date". I have to start getting ready myself soon. I'm already predicting there's going to be no reclamation sex for us tonight. Boo!!

Hopefully I'll have something to update ASAP.

*Update*

So here's an interesting situation. Earlier today Mrs. Screwher hit our usual Saturday gym locale. It's not one that she met her lover Greg at nor is it the one he frequents. It was no surprise (but pleasant nonetheless) when we saw him there today. It's no surprise because he knows my wife's schedule for the most part. We socialized a bit, worked out together for awhile. Then it was time for me to hit the weights. I wanted to give them some time alone anyway.

As I finished up my wife approached me telling me they decided they were getting together tonight (thus no doubt his reason for showing up there). I told her that was a great idea. But here's the catch. I have plans tonight. I have a Saturday night of booze and buddies planned already. But really all that means is that I won't be home tonight in my usual position - naked slowly stroking my hard cock as my wife's at his place getting laid!

So as I type my wife's upstairs getting ready for her "date". I have to start getting ready myself soon. I'm already predicting there's going to be no reclamation sex for us tonight. Boo!!

Hopefully I'll have something to update ASAP.

Sooooo hot the words “my wife is getting ready for her date”. 🙂

*Update*

Turns out, through no fault of mine, my night of revelry has pretty much been called off. I'm not shedding tears though. I've returned home to an empty house as my sexy wifey is now at her boyfriends place. And I have a night of cuckold angst ahead of me!! To be honest I'm kind of preferring this.

*Update*

So I decided to give Mrs.Screwher a call. Just to let her know I'm home after all. Maybe we can work on a plan for us later tonight i.e reclaiming sex!

No answer.

Hmmm I'm going to take that as a good sign. That means my beautiful bride is busy. Right now she's naked in Greg's bed. He's got to be balls deep now! I love this moment, where I know that my wife's having sex. And I'm slowly stroking my cock!

*Update*

I just heard from Mrs. Screwher. She apologized for missing my call. I told her it was ok as "I assumed you were busy."
"Uh yeah we were" was her response.
I asked her if she was having a good time. I was being courteous more than anything. I know damn well she's having a good time. She told me "we did it once already and now we're taking a break." So that told me she's not coming home anytime soon. When I mentioned that she said "Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I figured since you were suppose to be going out with your friends we decided I'm going to spend the night. Is that OK?" I told her that was a great idea.

So I'm a little disappointed that I'm not getting any tonight. But I'm absolutely thrilled that Greg's getting her pussy all night!!

*Update*

I just heard from Mrs. Screwher. She apologized for missing my call. I told her it was ok as "I assumed you were busy."
"Uh yeah we were" was her response.
I asked her if she was having a good time. I was being courteous more than anything. I know damn well she's having a good time. She told me "we did it once already and now we're taking a break." So that told me she's not coming home anytime soon. When I mentioned that she said "Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I figured since you were suppose to be going out with your friends we decided I'm going to spend the night. Is that OK?" I told her that was a great idea.

So I'm a little disappointed that I'm not getting any tonight. But I'm absolutely thrilled that Greg's getting her pussy all night!!

Awesome stuff!

Yes it is! I'm sure Greg's got his cock in her pussy right now!

What a wonderful thought to start my day. Mrs Screwher with greg's cock balls deep in her. Well done you two and looking forward to the next updates. Happy Sunday

Not really, no. But it's still really early here. I assume my wife is in Slumberland right now. A contended sleep after a night of fantastic sex!

Well obviously you are up and waiting to hear from her

Well obviously you are up and waiting to hear from her

I did pass out for awhile. But yes, I'm really excited. I can't wait to hear from her and see her today. The only problem is we've got some stuff going on with our daughter starting in the late morning. So our reclaiming sex might have to wait until later this evening. Which honesty I'm kind of good with. It's hot on a different level spending the day with her knowing the last person to fuck her was another man!

Sure hope you enjoyed that well used pussy your wife brought home to you. There is nothing better.

Though waiting for a "morning" update, I still think one of the hottest moments will be Mrs. Screwher saying that she's going to stay with Greg for a night.
(It just hit me that in some time it may become a weekend)

Lucia I completely agree that was really hot. And I’ve always thought a whole weekend would be amazing

I've been thinking about you, Brother. Our Mrs. Screwher staying with Greg can maybe be an emotional thing. Sometimes weird feelings to go along with the hardons. I'm anxious to hear about your reclamation. And any details she happened to share with you.

I am hard. And nervous.

It’s been close to a week since your last update; I hope all is well. I trust life is just busy. Peace.

Back