My wife did it again!!

Rest up and talk to Mrs. Screwher about doing all 3 of you in the same day. You being last but not least of course.

That would be eventful!

Last edited:
Rest up and talk to Mrs. Screwher about doing all 3 of you in the same day. You being last but not least of course.

Big surprise here but this has crossed my mind lol. It's actually feasible. Saturday morning Mrs. Screwher and I hit the gym. We meet Greg there. We're done working out by noon. Maybe by one o'clock my wife and Greg are at his place. Couple hours of some naked fun in his bed. Late afternoon she's home getting ready for her original plans - meeting Roger at his place. She's there by the early evening. They fuck a few times. Then hopefully she's home by midnight.

Big surprise here but this has crossed my mind lol. It's actually feasible. Saturday morning Mrs. Screwher and I hit the gym. We meet Greg there. We're done working out by noon. Maybe by one o'clock my wife and Greg are at his place. Couple hours of some naked fun in his bed. Late afternoon she's home getting ready for her original plans - meeting Roger at his place. She's there by the early evening. They fuck a few times. Then hopefully she's home by midnight.

Now that's a very hot scenario. Have you and the lovely MrsScrewher discussed this. Thanks for keeping us fully posted on your exciting lifestyle.

Now that's a very hot scenario. Have you and the lovely MrsScrewher discussed this. Thanks for keeping us fully posted on your exciting lifestyle.

That hasn't come up yet. But it's probably something we should discuss. At this point I doubt she'll want to talk about both guys doing her in one day. But if I bring it up as "What are going to do if both guys want to see you the same day?" Then we'll go from there.

Just wondering what's happening in the hot life of the Screwhers. Has Mrs Screwher been seeing Roger or Greg? Has there been any more meets for coffee. Love to get an update.

Seems as though it is time for Mrs to get fucked again. 😄😈😇

I think so too! It's on Mrs. Screwher's mind too. I actually spoke to my wife earlier today about this weekend. She said she's going to call Greg today. I then brought up Roger. All she said was that maybe she'll see him at work today. So I hope something gets arranged this weekend and one of them fucks her!

I think so too! It's on Mrs. Screwher's mind too. I actually spoke to my wife earlier today about this weekend. She said she's going to call Greg today. I then brought up Roger. All she said was that maybe she'll see him at work today. So I hope something gets arranged this weekend and one of them fucks her!

Wishing you and the sexy Mrsscrewher a very hot and fun weekend

*Update*

So I was kind of expecting and hoping something of interest was going to happen this past weekend. But unfortunately my wife never had any visits to Rogers place and our workouts in the gym have been Greg -less. I guess today is a better day for Greg to meet up with Mrs. Screwher because as my work day was winding down I got the call.

"I'm at the gym with Greg. And yes, it looks like we're going to his place later." I told her to have fun and that I love her.

So judging by her schedule and time right now she's probably approaching his place right now. Needless to say I'm once again I'm naked, hard , and horny!!

Not really an update. Just a thought.

I'm sure right now Greg has his cock in my wife's pussy!!

*Update*

My sexy Mrs. Screwher is on her way home now. Needless to say I can't wait to see her! We should have enough time to get our reclaiming sex in tonight.

*Update*

My sexy Mrs. Screwher is on her way home now. Needless to say I can't wait to see her! We should have enough time to get our reclaiming sex in tonight.

Awesome! Hope you enjoy it.

I’m about to have some reclaimation sex of my own. I think our wives were getting fucked at the same time. 👍🏻

Just pondering

If you are a fan of “The Americans”? They seem to survive on reclamation sex. But, it’s part of their job

*Update*

Delighted to hear that your hot wife has been to see Greg. Great start to the week. Hope she comes back to you well fucked and satisfied. Enjoy reclaiming her !!!

It seems as though Rodger has really taken a back seat in this affair here of late. Scewher, you really have to be waiting for that next lunch opportunity with Greg and Mrs. It seems like that is the most likely opportunity for you to express your desires to Greg. He obviously knows your OK with the situation and is likely guessing that you will be OK with ratcheting up the intensity a notch or two. I still suspect that was the agenda of the first lunch together. Maybe you should suggest dinner next time you are all at the club together??

*Update*

My apologies. It appears once again that life has kind of dictated that I'm a bit late in updating here. Thanks again to everyone who's been waiting.Especially those who've PMed me.

After their workout together my wife and Greg got their coffees to go. On the surface that doesn't seem like a big thing. Personally I see that as an eagerness to get back to his place and get busy. Which is understandable as they were definitely due to hook up again.

She got home in time for our own sex session so I'm assuming things didn't take long to get moving at his place. She sucked his cock. He went down on her ("I had an orgasm that way"). Then he fucked her again!! Both the "regular Way" and the "doggy way". I love how with all this going on, how far we've come on our journey here together, she still retains that bit innocence. It's so sexy. So it wasn't long before I was stripping her and making our way to the bedroom! She took me into her mouth. Then I positioned her in her fave position - her hips at the edge of the bed with me standing. I soon then turned her over and bent her over our bed. I love cumming that way. As I started to pound her she started to use his name again, without my encouragement! She knows how much that turns me on!!

Finally the real *update* is within the update. Its been apparent that Mrs.Screwher is getting more and more comfortable with in our lifestyle. So I took a certain plunge Ive been wanting to for awhile. I asked her the possibility of inviting Greg over soon. I was thinking on a weekend evening in the near future for dinner and a few drinks. "Maybe after seeing him at the gym" I suggested. Her response "I think I'd like that."

Ok needless to say I'm getting excited here!!!

It seems as though Rodger has really taken a back seat in this affair here of late. Scewher, you really have to be waiting for that next lunch opportunity with Greg and Mrs. It seems like that is the most likely opportunity for you to express your desires to Greg. He obviously knows your OK with the situation and is likely guessing that you will be OK with ratcheting up the intensity a notch or two. I still suspect that was the agenda of the first lunch together. Maybe you should suggest dinner next time you are all at the club together??

Agreed. And advice taken. Yes, Roger seems to have taken a back seat with my wife. But it's his own fault. He's not calling her as much as he should (or as I would in his place). But rest assured my wife is going to drop her panties for him in a heartbeat!

*Update*

My apologies. It appears once again that life has kind of dictated that I'm a bit late in updating here. Thanks again to everyone who's been waiting.Especially those who've PMed me.

After their workout together my wife and Greg got their coffees to go. On the surface that doesn't seem like a big thing. Personally I see that as an eagerness to get back to his place and get busy. Which is understandable as they were definitely due to hook up again.

She got home in time for our own sex session so I'm assuming things didn't take long to get moving at his place. She sucked his cock. He went down on her ("I had an orgasm that way"). Then he fucked her again!! Both the "regular Way" and the "doggy way". I love how with all this going on, how far we've come on our journey here together, she still retains that bit innocence. It's so sexy. So it wasn't long before I was stripping her and making our way to the bedroom! She took me into her mouth. Then I positioned her in her fave position - her hips at the edge of the bed with me standing. I soon then turned her over and bent her over our bed. I love cumming that way. As I started to pound her she started to use his name again, without my encouragement! She knows how much that turns me on!!

Finally the real *update* is within the update. Its been apparent that Mrs.Screwher is getting more and more comfortable with in our lifestyle. So I took a certain plunge Ive been wanting to for awhile. I asked her the possibility of inviting Greg over soon. I was thinking on a weekend evening in the near future for dinner and a few drinks. "Maybe after seeing him at the gym" I suggested. Her response "I think I'd like that."

Ok needless to say I'm getting excited here!!!

And maybe someday you will have the chance to fuck her sloppy seconds pussy.

And maybe someday you will have the chance to fuck her sloppy seconds pussy.

I'm hoping that is where this goes!! If Greg can prove he's clean (which I'm sure he is but we want to be 110%) then I want him to take my wife bareback.

I'm hoping that is where this goes!! If Greg can prove he's clean (which I'm sure he is but we want to be 110%) then I want him to take my wife bareback.

Bareback is the only way to go! I like the stories and photos when a couple sneaks off at a party and when she walks back into the party his cum is dripping down her thighs!

Wow, that's a big update here.
I believe the idea of inviting Greg over came to her mind before you've asked her about it.
Btw, did you ever have reclaiming sex the same way as she described sex with Greg or Roger? I mean the same consequence, like her sucking your cock. You going down on her (and giving her an orgasm). Then he fucking her again both the "regular Way" and the "doggy way"?
Just like a replay, but with her husband in your marital bed. That might be a nice rehearsal too.

OMG... our Mrs. Screwher is really starting to get into Greg and it seems that he is into it as well! And by "it" I mean.... you!

Its only a matter of time before you are sitting RIGHT THERE hearing and smelling... and dare I say it... tasting!!! the delicious sight and sounds and smells of your wife getting fucked hard by hot cock!

I am so hard right now at the thought of your pleasure! Our Mrs. Screwher is getting you off and Greg and also ME!

OMG... our Mrs. Screwher is really starting to get into Greg and it seems that he is into it as well! And by "it" I mean.... you!

Its only a matter of time before you are sitting RIGHT THERE hearing and smelling... and dare I say it... tasting!!! the delicious sight and sounds and smells of your wife getting fucked hard by hot cock!

I am so hard right now at the thought of your pleasure! Our Mrs. Screwher is getting you off and Greg and also ME!

Thank you for such an enthusiastic post!! I'm starting to really believe that is just a matter of time before I'm watching my beloved in the throes with another man! It's a good bet it will be Greg. And before the end of the year!!

Back