My wife did it again!!

Thanks so much for your very detailed and so hot update. Have read it several times. It's such an immense change in your hot wife journey. Now she will never again hesitate to bring a guy home and fuck her in your bed. Mind (and cock) blowing.
What a great end you're year. Very well done to you and the fabulously hot mrs screwher.

So many significant steps here - it was indeed an incredible evening.

1 - The fastest you've ever reclaimed her, which means that as you entered her, she must have still be experiencing some tingling in her pussy from Greg's cock when your cock took over. Which also for her means the shortest amount of time ever between two cocks for her. She must have really enjoyed that!

2 - Blatant sexual contact between the two of them in front of you. I wonder if they discussed doing that before they came downstairs - maybe something like this..."Do you think I should kiss you in front of him?" "Why know - he knows you fucked me, so seeing us kiss shouldn't be a surprise!"

3 - The used condom left in a visible spot. I think this is the the biggest, because it is actual evidence of what they did in your bed, and they had no desire to hide that from you.

Huge steps - what a great present!

As for your point #3: my wife used to leave her cum filled panties on the floor in our bedroom. Wasn't my cum. #awesome :)

So many significant steps here - it was indeed an incredible evening.

1 - The fastest you've ever reclaimed her, which means that as you entered her, she must have still be experiencing some tingling in her pussy from Greg's cock when your cock took over. Which also for her means the shortest amount of time ever between two cocks for her. She must have really enjoyed that!

2 - Blatant sexual contact between the two of them in front of you. I wonder if they discussed doing that before they came downstairs - maybe something like this..."Do you think I should kiss you in front of him?" "Why know - he knows you fucked me, so seeing us kiss shouldn't be a surprise!"

3 - The used condom left in a visible spot. I think this is the the biggest, because it is actual evidence of what they did in your bed, and they had no desire to hide that from you.

Huge steps - what a great present!

Thank you for your thoughts and observations. I think you're Bang on with them. I loved your description of "tingling in her pussy". Points 2 and 3 show a strong level of comfort with regards to me and their activities together. Which has me really thinking its just a matter of time before I'm in our bedroom watching them screwing!

Thank you for your thoughts and observations. I think you're Bang on with them. I loved your description of "tingling in her pussy". Points 2 and 3 show a strong level of comfort with regards to me and their activities together. Which has me really thinking its just a matter of time before I'm in our bedroom watching them screwing!

That’s gonna be a great day! I, for one, can’t wait to read the update when that happens! So jealous and yet so proud of you guys!

Thanks so much for your very detailed and so hot update. Have read it several times. It's such an immense change in your hot wife journey. Now she will never again hesitate to bring a guy home and fuck her in your bed. Mind (and cock) blowing.
What a great end you're year. Very well done to you and the fabulously hot mrs screwher.

That's what I'm shooting for here. Mrs. Screwher bringing Greg home after the gym unannounced. Then soon after they slip off upstairs, thevsweet sounds of sex start emanating from the bedroom. Hopefully this opens the floodgates a bit too. I want her start seeing other men too and bringing them home!

I also couldn't help but think that when she first started with Roger, she'd shower either before she came home or right after...maybe washing the "other man" off before she let you have her, even though he wasn't cumming inside of her. But Monday, it was never even a consideration - you were getting her freshly fucked body with his skin and sweat and DNA all over it. No shower considered, none needed!

That's what I'm shooting for here. Mrs. Screwher bringing Greg home after the gym unannounced. Then soon after they slip off upstairs, thevsweet sounds of sex start emanating from the bedroom. Hopefully this opens the floodgates a bit too. I want her start seeing other men too and bringing them home!

I hope for this also!
Such hot updates!

Happy to say I'm one step ahead of you...
Mine started having him unannounced.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher and I are stepping out to the gym soon. The plan is for Greg to catch up with us there. We're not 100% on what today brings. I'm hoping for a repeat of last weekend.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher and I are stepping out to the gym soon. The plan is for Greg to catch up with us there. We're not 100% on what today brings. I'm hoping for a repeat of last weekend.

Good luck and here's hoping that Greg accompanies you and Mrs Screwher back home for lots of hot fun and frolics.

*Update*

Aarrgghh!! I hate to say this. Today was a bust. Shortly after arriving to the gym, my wifey heard from Greg. He wasn't able to make it out to meet with us today.

Better luck next time...you’re getting there, one frustrating step after another.

BTW, relatively new to this forum. Really enjoyed reading this entire thread a couple of days ago. Interesting to read while sitting in the corner while everyone else at the family gathering was cooking and playing card games...lol. Sometimes it’s good to NOT be a card player.

Good luck!

*Update*

First off allow me to give everyone a "Happy New Year"! For obvious reasons this past year was quite exciting! We took some major steps into pushing our hotwifing further into new adventurous territories. And It's looking like we're starting 2019 off right! Or (bad joke) with a bang!

Last night I stepped out for New Years celebrating. Mrs. Screwher opted to stay home as she wasn't up for where I was going and the people I chose to spend it with. This morning, my wifey told me that while I was out on my night of booze and buddies, her special friend called her. Greg got a hold of her and asked to get together what will be tonight. She said she needed to speak to me first as its New Years Day. I'm sure she knew damn well what I was going to say.

When. I asked what he was planning she said, "He's just making dinner for us at his place." Of course! He's just looking to her my wife to his place as quick as possible.

So my sexy wife is upstairs right now getting ready. This is going to be an exciting holiday!

*Update*

First off allow me to give everyone a "Happy New Year"! For obvious reasons this past year was quite exciting! We took some major steps into pushing our hotwifing further into new adventurous territories. And It's looking like we're starting 2019 off right! Or (bad joke) with a bang!

Last night I stepped out for New Years celebrating. Mrs. Screwher opted to stay home as she wasn't up for where I was going and the people I chose to spend it with. This morning, my wifey told me that while I was out on my night of booze and buddies, her special friend called her. Greg got a hold of her and asked to get together what will be tonight. She said she needed to speak to me first as its New Years Day. I'm sure she knew damn well what I was going to say.

When. I asked what he was planning she said, "He's just making dinner for us at his place." Of course! He's just looking to her my wife to his place as quick as possible.

So my sexy wife is upstairs right now getting ready. This is going to be an exciting holiday!

Since it's his turf, maybe he's more comfortable with you watching there.

Great start to the new year. Really hope you get to watch your hot Mrs getting it from her lover, Greg.
Enjoy your evening

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is off on her date with Greg! Needless to say I'm once again hard and horny. Really feeling that cuckold angst again. But she's getting on with her evening quite early. Her holidays end tomorrow so she's going to be getting home with lots of time for our fun.

As she was getting ready, I joined her in the shower. I had this desire to see her naked body again. There's something so erotic, so carnal seeing her in all her glory knowing she's going to be giving that same naked body to another man tonight!! I got her to stroke my obviously hard cock. But didn't let her make me cum! I want to be wound up and full of tension tonight while she's over there.

Great start to the new year. Really hope you get to watch your hot Mrs getting it from her lover, Greg.
Enjoy your evening

Thanks. I think my post is a bit confusing. She's going over to his place solo tonight. I am going to run the idea of her next tryst with him in our bedroom again though.

Thanks. I think my post is a bit confusing. She's going over to his place solo tonight. I am going to run the idea of her next tryst with him in our bedroom again though.

great that she's going alone. learn to wait some more :heart:

Very hot topic! I hope that 2019 is going to be a very hot and exciting year for you two. It wass great to read how Mrs. Screwher developed from a 'shy girl' into such an active hotwive. How she is having relations with several men and that she is open / interested into new contacts.
Also great to learn that Mrs. Screwher and Greg made love in your marital bed. And how you fucked her as soon as Greg left.Did she allow Greg to come all over her body and shower her with sperm? Presume she did not have to the opportunity to wash / clean and that you penetrated her used vagina minutes after Greg did.
As most of the dates are during the weekend and as she spends also the night quite often, I am wondering how you keep this a secret to your family and friends. Doesn't it happen that your daughter or a family member calls or comes to visit while Mrs. Screwher is with her lover? How do you react in such a situation? If you daughter / family discoverd you secret how would they react? Or did Mrs. Screwfire talk to your daughter about her 'new' sex life? Would your daughter be interested to take the same road as her mother?

*Update*

It's that time!! My sweetie's on her way home! Not a moment to soon! I'm ready to burst here!

Enjoy, Mr Screwher. I know I've enjoyed this thread. I know that knotted up feeling of horny angst. My lovely wife has only done it twice and I can't wait for the next time. You are a lucky guy indeed.
Please keep us updated.

Back