My wife did it again!!

thanks buddy. it sounds like tonights going to be a masturbatory night for a lot of us!

*Update*

For everyone that was hoping for some good news tonight, well it looks like I got some!!! When Mrs. Screwher got home from work today she was excited! She saw Roger again and they arranged to get together tomorrow evening!
"I'm meeting him at .... "
I responded with "Then I assume you're heading back to his place."
"I doubt he wouldn't want to."

So it's official. My wife is seeing Roger tomorrow. They're going back to his place. And he's going to fuck her!

All through dinner then throughout our quiet evening at home I contemplated us having sex. I certainly became horny enough. But I decided to hold off. I want us both to be super sexed up tomorrow night.

*Update*

For everyone that was hoping for some good news tonight, well it looks like I got some!!! When Mrs. Screwher got home from work today she was excited! She saw Roger again and they arranged to get together tomorrow evening!

So it's official. My wife is seeing Roger tomorrow. They're going back to his place. And he's going to fuck her!

All through dinner then throughout our quiet evening at home I contemplated us having sex. I certainly became horny enough. But I decided to hold off. I want us both to be super sexed up tomorrow night.

Good man! 🦁

*Update*

I would love to hear one day that she arrived home full of his spunk and you very gladly go down on her and taste Roger's mess. Their present to you.

i have been following this thread from its inception and enjoying it very much. I enjoy reading all about your wife’s trysts! I also like hearing about your enjoyment of your reclamation sex!
I am curious about how reclamation sex feels to your wife. Is it exciting to her? Does she thrill in the excitement of having two different cocks inside of her in one day and possibly having three different cocks in a couple days? Does your excitement turn her on?
If other hot wives are reading this post I’d love to hear from you too.

Thank you Screwher for writing this thread!

i have been following this thread from its inception and enjoying it very much. I enjoy reading all about your wife’s trysts! I also like hearing about your enjoyment of your reclamation sex!
I am curious about how reclamation sex feels to your wife. Is it exciting to her? Does she thrill in the excitement of having two different cocks inside of her in one day and possibly having three different cocks in a couple days? Does your excitement turn her on?

This is something I have wanted to ask as well. We know your thoughts but, what about your wife’s. What are her thoughts on everything? If you could share some of the things she thinks and tells you in more detail, this thread would even be hotter.

Oh and I have another question. You say Roger has a big dick. Can you feel that your wife has been used by a huge cock?

*Update*

It's that time! My sexy wifey and I were out and about this afternoon. Running errands and visiting with friends. But we're home and Mrs. Screwher is now upstairs getting ready for her night!

This is so exciting for a couple reasons. First off, she hasn't seen Roger in way too long. Of course Greg has been been keeping us busy and it's been amazing. But She's been looking forward to hooking up with Roger again. Speaking of which, second of all, nobody's making any mistake about what tonight is. This isn't a date. They're not "catching up" tonight. Roger just wants to fuck her! She wants Roger to fuck her tonight!

I'll update whatever I get.

*Update*

And she's off!!

Once again I'm in my familiar position. Hard, horny, stroking my cock. Thinking about what's going to be happening very shortly in Rogers bedroom!

The reclaiming is very exciting for her. She knows it turns me on and it's an important part of our hotwifing. It also works for her because she knows it's part and parcel with having sex with other men. It was her desire for other men that helped us along to this point (I wanted it too). To paraphrase an old expression - "Happy Husband, Happy Hotwife!"

This is something I have wanted to ask as well. We know your thoughts but, what about your wife’s. What are her thoughts on everything? If you could share some of the things she thinks and tells you in more detail, this thread would even be hotter.

At times I still get the feeling she's still a bit a bewildered that I actually like her screwing other men. She knows she'd go ballistic if I fucked another woman.

This isn't really an update as I haven't heard from Mrs. Screwher. But I'm thinking at this moment Roger has his big cock in my wife's pussy right now!

At times I still get the feeling she's still a bit a bewildered that I actually like her screwing other men. She knows she'd go ballistic if I fucked another woman.

My wife fucked another guy once a little over a year ago. To this day, I love hearing the details and her thoughts on the encounter. Nothing gets me revved up like hearing her thoughts and excitement about fucking another guy.

I hope all three of you have a great night. 🙂

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. She's on her way home soon. I'm glad to hear that but I am kind of surprised. I figured she'd be longer. Maybe even decide to spend the night. So I asked if she was having a good time. She said she was but was still ready to home.

I don't want her cutting off her good time on my account. But I'm ready to explode here!!

*Update*

Last night was fantastic!! True to her word, Mrs.Screwher did indeed get home for us to finish up our Saturday night together. To the best of my recollection this was her shortest visit to Rogers place. Further emphasizing that the whole purpose is that they just wanted to screw. It's an arrangement I know I'm good with. She goes to his place. Roger fucks her brains out! She comes home.

When she got home I was eager to hear all about it. She started explaining the usual stuff. He fucked her in his bedroom. He licked her pussy. She went down on him. I wanted to hear her talk about his big cock. She again told me its the biggest she's had.
"And you fucking love it, right!"
"Yes, I do!"
By this time we were in our bedroom.
"You love being fucked by his big cock!"
"Oh Yes!"
It was then I slid her panties off! And gave her a second cock of the night.

After our lovemaking (which was pretty much Roger free. At least in the outside), we discussed our future hotwifing. I made sure to reassure her I was still totally onboard, despite knowing how well Roger gives it to her. We soon found ourselves hitting the hay. It was a long day.

I wanted to update this when I rose this morning. But we found ourselves enjoying Round Two before we got on with the day.

To me, that is how it should be. No humiliation, no meanness, just good fun and horny sex.

However, is she becoming more confident and vocal?

Are the tables turning?

To me, that is how it should be. No humiliation, no meanness, just good fun and horny sex.

However, is she becoming more confident and vocal?

Are the tables turning?

I think the deeper we go the more confident she is that our marriage is safe and secure. More and more she's enjoying expressing her joy of what we're doing.

I think the deeper we go the more confident she is that our marriage is safe and secure. More and more she's enjoying expressing her joy of what we're doing.

That's good. Do you have a bucket list? I.e. BBC/two guys at once, and so on?

Do you worry/think she'd cuckold you as opposed to mutually beneficial hot-wifing?

That's good. Do you have a bucket list? I.e. BBC/two guys at once, and so on?

Do you worry/think she'd cuckold you as opposed to mutually beneficial hot-wifing?

I definitely have a number of things on a Bucket List. BBC and a threesome with two other men is for sure on it. As is a threesome with another married couple. With the husbands cock in her pussy at some point. As well a sleazy one night stand with a man we/she just met.

As for cuckolding me, do you mean hooking up with a guy and not tell me? No, I don't see her doing that. She has no need for such deception. I do see her having sex with a new guy then telling me after the fact. I'm good with that.

I definitely have a number of things on a Bucket List. BBC and a threesome with two other men is for sure on it. As is a threesome with another married couple. With the husbands cock in her pussy at some point. As well a sleazy one night stand with a man we/she just met.

As for cuckolding me, do you mean hooking up with a guy and not tell me? No, I don't see her doing that. She has no need for such deception. I do see her having sex with a new guy then telling me after the fact. I'm good with that.

All sounds great, keep us updated.

As for cuckold, no..I mean where she stops having sex with you, and exclusively has cock from other guys.

All sounds great, keep us updated.

As for cuckold, no..I mean where she stops having sex with you, and exclusively has cock from other guys.

No, definitely not. Cutting out our sex life while we're still (relatively) young and able would doom our marriage.

Am I missing a dimension that makes your kink different than someone else's kink?

There's certainly a lot of variety!

With the things you list, I think there's a spot on the "How it affects sex with husband?" category of "It doesn't affect it." Some people get off on the idea of "reclaiming", and some find that it doesn't work for them to think of sex as "claiming".

Also, in "How involved is the husband in the wife's sex with others," I know of people for whom the scale goes one more step, to "The wife only has sex when the husband is also involved."

You can also extend the "Where does the lover come from?" to "we all share a house" or even "we all share a bed", since the edges of this definitely blur into polyamory.

Also, some extra dimensions I'd add:

Do you think of it as a "transgression"? I'm reminded of a woman I knew in college, who had a boyfriend that thought it was hot that they were having "sinful" premarital sex, but even though she didn't share that religious belief with him, she didn't like the idea that he was thinking of sex with her that way. On the other hand, she got off on them having sex on his dining table when his parents were out and then having dinner with the parents at that same table, so I think this isn't just one dimension here! But, in any case, there are people who like the idea that it's "cheating", and people that would be seriously turned off to think of it as
"cheating" rather than an "if we both agree then it's morally entirely fine" thing.

How involved is the husband with the wife's lovers? Does he prefer to meet them? Not meet them? Know them well enough to approve of them (or not)? Be good friends with them? Also be a lover with them?

Who chooses the wife's lovers? Does the husband choose them for her, with no input from her? Does she choose them, with no input from him? Or something on the spectrum in between?

Are the wife's lovers only men? Or does she also have sex with women? (And, of course, gender being not a "one or the other" thing, that has all sorts of fuzzy aspects. Also, this doesn't necessarily have to be a wife and husband; there are pansexual women married to women who also have men as lovers.)

Is this just a thing for the wife? Or does the husband also have other lovers? If he doesn't, is that only because he has no desire to, or because they have agreed that this is only a thing the wife is allowed to have?

Where do BDSM or other fetishes fall into this? I definitely know of people who have lovers that they do BDSM things with that their partner doesn't like to do with them. Or people who are a bottom with their partner but like to top other people or vice-versa. The BDSM activities with the other people may or may not include sex, too.

I can probably think of a few more, too, but this probably ought to go in its own thread if we want to talk much about it, rather than disrupting the Screwhers' thread (and then getting lost once Mrs. Screwher has her next happy afternoon with a lover!). :)

I find it interesting the different variations of kinks that turn people on... and how sometimes the same kink turns people on for different reasons.

It seems like when it comes to sharing / hot wifing / cuckolding there are a couple elements that come into play, but, not all of them for all people:

Innocence of the wife
- totally innocent... forced into cheating
- tricked into cheating
- intending not to cheat, but seduced
- not intending to cheat, but finding herself in an irresistable situation
- open to opportunities
- in search of opportunities
- total slut

Who wants what?
- The wife wanting other men
- Other men wanting the wife
- The wife NOT wanting other men, but being forced anyhow

Humiliation?
- Humiliation of the husband (e.g. mockingly letting him know the lover is better)
- No humiliation involved
- Humiliation of the wife (e.g. you're a dirty little cock-sucking whore, aren't you?)

How it affects sex with husband?
- Denial of sex to the husband
- Reclamation sex
- Husband still has priority sexually

Who's in control of the situation?
- The husband in control... loaning his wife to others
- The husband mostly control... giving permission for his wife to stray
- No control element
- The wife mostly in control... giving in to temptation and asking for forgiveness after
- The wife in full control... letting the husband know about it or not as she pleases

How involved is the husband in the wife's sex with others?
- The husband not involved at all
- The husband just hearing about sex after
- The husband involved in the planning, etc and hearing all about sex after
- The husband present / watching
- The husband involved in a 3some

How much do emotions play a role for the wife?
- The wife is just having recreational sex
- The wife is having an affair that involves real feelings
- The wife loves a lover as an equal to her husband
- The wife loves her lover more than her husband

How special/unique is the lover?
- Just 1... special one-time thing
- 1 at a time, carefully selected... maybe others in the future?
- multiple overlapping
- the more the merrier

Where's the lover come from?
- well known and part of your life
- total stranger, but local... not likely to become part of your social circle
- stranger that you won't meet again... like a vacation fling with someone

Am I missing a dimension that makes your kink different than someone else's kink?

I'm sure throughout this thread I've answered all these in some way, shape or form. But Ill take another crack at it here.

Innocence of the wife - My wife's definitely open to opportunities. I'm confident there will be more men in the near future.

Who wants what? - My wife wants other men. Other men want to fuck her!

Humiliation- None. Zero. Zip. If I'm going to turn my wife (and recently my marital bed) to another man, I better be respected. I understand some guys get off on it. I don't.

How it affects sex with husband - We still have a fantastic sex life. The reclamation sex after is amazing!

Who is in control of the situation - Basically I am. We're in the lifestyle because she has my approval to have sex with other men.

How involved is the husband - I mostly hear all about her sex after a date. Right before our own sex. I have watched a lover screw her on a couple occasions though.

How much do emotions play? - None really. My wife is having recreational sex wth other men.

Special/unique - She has two carefully selected lovers. Right now. More in the future, I'm sure.

Where does the lover come from - One from her work. The other from the gym. I don't want us crossing over into "my side" of the marriage. Meaning my friends, co workers, etc. Any guy on her side or neutral is fair game.

Back