My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Ms. Screwher is in her way home!!

"We have so much to discuss" were her words!! I'm absolutely giddy about what that means!

*Update*

Ms. Screwher is in her way home!!

"We have so much to discuss" were her words!! I'm absolutely giddy about what that means!

Can’t wait for the horny details. I can just imagine how she went down on him and him on her. Then fucked her until she came.

Hot stuff!

Thank-you for sharing your perception of the events.

V.

Can’t wait for the horny details. I can just imagine how she went down on him and him on her. Then fucked her until she came.

Hot stuff!

Thank-you for sharing your perception of the events.

V.

WONDERFUL news... I hope that sexy pussy isn't to sore and tender for one more round... Have you managed to hold off cumming all night waiting for your chance to reclaim her? I am totally not sure if I could if I was in your place..

Damn... I wish my husband was as open to infedility as you are.

If he was I'd keep on doing it.

I have to admit one of my fantasies has always been to walk in on my husband cheating on me. I've played that scenario out a few times in my head and I honestly wouldn't mind in fact I've tried to encourage him unsuccessfuly.

He's too vanilla and not very open minded do I guess the odds of this happening are highly unlike ly.

As I wish my wife had the same inhibition level as you and Mrs. Screwher. She's also pretended to not notice encouragements to do this. I really wish she would come home sometime to tell me she'd brought me a nice creamy desert.

Well.....

Its been two days and no details yet. I recall that Roger is well endowed. For a long time Mrs. was insisting on condoms but relented and let Greg have his way without using one. What about Roger?

My fantasy/wish is for "the wife" to come home with a sloppy cum filled pussy. Maybe some drainage in her panties and dried com on the insides of her thighs. Seconds to follow!

*Update*

Thank you so much for everyone's patience in getting this update out. The last few days have been distracting (even on this site here. But I'm grateful for that). It's the appropriate time all around to get this out.. And as the lady said "There's much to discuss".

When Mrs. Screwher got home she started telling me about her night. As Infigured they did sit and talk for a bit. I asked if she mentioned Greg. She said "No. I didn't know if that might upset him or spoil the mood." Honestly Greg isn't Roger's business and visa versa. But it wasn't long before they were making out and making their way to the bedroom.

She said they screwed three times through out the night. Twice before calling me and again right after, as predicted. The first round he stripped her in the bedroom. "First, he did me" then "I did him". Meaning he licked her pussy, she sucked his cock.Then he fucked her!! Some here will ask, it was wth protection. Sorry lol. The first time it was straight missionary. The two subsequent times she gave him head to get him rock hard again. Then missionary again before turning her over and screwing her from behind. Oh god!! I love that his cock was in her mouth three times! And that he pounded her twice doggy!

This of course led to our own sex. In the bedroom she took my raging hard on into her mouth too. But not for long as I was ready to blow. It was exhilarating to screw her knowing Roger had once again enjoyed this very same pussy.
"Tell me you're thinking of him. Tell me you're thinking of his big cock!" I asked
"Yes!" Shevresonded. I then coerced her to tell me she wants his big cock again soon!

Noe the "much to discuss" part is that after the first round Roger told her that he wants to start seeing her with more frequency. To which she accepted. She brought up her "thing with Greg" and wanted to know if I was comfortable with her seeing them both simultaneously and frequently. We decided that we were going to balance both of them and our own as best we could.

So it's official. My sweet little wifey has two current lovers!!

*Update*

Thank you so much for everyone's patience in getting this update out. The last few days have been distracting (even on this site here. But I'm grateful for that). It's the appropriate time all around to get this out.. And as the lady said "There's much to discuss".

When Mrs. Screwher got home she started telling me about her night. As Infigured they did sit and talk for a bit. I asked if she mentioned Greg. She said "No. I didn't know if that might upset him or spoil the mood." Honestly Greg isn't Roger's business and visa versa. But it wasn't long before they were making out and making their way to the bedroom.

She said they screwed three times through out the night. Twice before calling me and again right after, as predicted. The first round he stripped her in the bedroom. "First, he did me" then "I did him". Meaning he licked her pussy, she sucked his cock.Then he fucked her!! Some here will ask, it was wth protection. Sorry lol. The first time it was straight missionary. The two subsequent times she gave him head to get him rock hard again. Then missionary again before turning her over and screwing her from behind. Oh god!! I love that his cock was in her mouth three times! And that he pounded her twice doggy!

This of course led to our own sex. In the bedroom she took my raging hard on into her mouth too. But not for long as I was ready to blow. It was exhilarating to screw her knowing Roger had once again enjoyed this very same pussy.
"Tell me you're thinking of him. Tell me you're thinking of his big cock!" I asked
"Yes!" Shevresonded. I then coerced her to tell me she wants his big cock again soon!

Noe the "much to discuss" part is that after the first round Roger told her that he wants to start seeing her with more frequency. To which she accepted. She brought up her "thing with Greg" and wanted to know if I was comfortable with her seeing them both simultaneously and frequently. We decided that we were going to balance both of them and our own as best we could.

Excellent! Three lucky men. 😈

my wife didit again

*Update*

Has she ever done two at the same time before ?

Great update. Awesome...two regulars. Would love to have my wife in a situation like that.

Has she ever done two at the same time before ?

Unless she's been holding out on me, no she's never had a threesome before. Honestly, I'd love nothing more for my wifey to take on two studs like Roger and Greg!

Unless she's been holding out on me, no she's never had a threesome before. Honestly, I'd love nothing more for my wifey to take on two studs like Roger and Greg!

It's a sad state of affairs, but may men are hung up on size. Some are longer and thinner, others, shorter and fatter. Most women say that it's the motion rather than the size, but they do respond sometimes to a really fat one. Being stretched must feel better than being poked in the cervix.

How does Roger "measure up" with Greg?

It's a sad state of affairs, but may men are hung up on size. Some are longer and thinner, others, shorter and fatter. Most women say that it's the motion rather than the size, but they do respond sometimes to a really fat one. Being stretched must feel better than being poked in the cervix.

How does Roger "measure up" with Greg?

I haven't seen Roger's cock yet. But from what I've surmised from what my wife has said, Roger has a bigger cock than Greg. And Greg seems bigger than average.

Great news.. I wish my marriage was the same as yours. I wonder how long before she gets the nerve up to go for the tri-fecta.. Roger first, then Greg gets to unload, then back to the house with her well used, and now cum filled pussy for the Grand Finale with Mr. Screwher!!

Hey Mr SH. "simultaneously" … this opens a whole other huge sizzle-hot dimension to your adventures. Wow. If this gets going then Greg will work on Roger to accept hospitality at your home like he does, and … wow the show for you my friend.

*Update*

This whole new stage of this hot wife relationship is just getting hotter and hotter!

Another beauty in all this pal. Clearly these two men have huge sexual confidence and they're desirable. They can get girls. But it's your wife they want and want often! Shes the one providing them both with sexual highs they can't resist! Hey take pride in your fab hot lass!

She brought up her "thing with Greg" and wanted to know if I was comfortable with her seeing them both simultaneously and frequently.

Did you let her know that her seeing them simultaneously and frequently is not just ok with you, but that's right what you want her to do?

Waiting for an update on this.

I found the thread last week and I’ve been gagging for more to feed my lust ever since. Screwher, would you by any chance be willing to share a picture of Mrs Screwher? Does she know that her escapades are being broadcast for all of us to share?

I feel like I have a lot in common with you.

*Update*

When I got home today after a usual Monday of toil, my wife and I started chatting while preparing dinner. Not surprisingly, our conversation turned toward the sexual elephant in our living room.

"Since you're feeling better I gave Greg a call today at lunch time." She called him earlier today at work. She told me how she told him she wanted them to get together this weekend but I was under the weather. Bottom line - they made arrangements to get together tomorrow evening. I asked for details but she said she wasn't entirely sure on the how and whens. Of course I mentioned I wanted them to end up here. In other words, I wanted them to end their evening in our bedroom. "Yes, I know."'she said kind of matter of factually. I got to say I liked that.

The conversation opened the floodgates. I brought up her anal sex session with Greg. I told her how I want to see it, hopefully the next time (in other words tomorrow night). She said she was sure it was going to happen again but not sure if it would happen tomorrow. She reminded me that it requires "the right mood. Even when we do it." Fair enough.
I brought up Roger. I mentioned I want to eventually see them screwing too. What happened then was an extended conversation about the whys and wherefores of that happening. We came to the conclusion that it was going to take some time but should happen. Bottom line- the next time she gets together with Roger, she's going to talk to him about the next level in their relationship. To talk to him about bringing their sex to our bedroom too.

Needless to say, by the time she was ready for bed, we were ready for action. As we were in the throes, I had the urge again. "Tell me you're thinking about Greg!"
"I'm thinking about Greg!"
"You want him to fuck you!"
"I want him to fuck me!"

We moaned and humped some more before I came. Now she's getting her Beauty Sleep for what I hope to be a great night tomorrow.

*Update*

So it's that time again. I'm home alone after work now. Mrs. Screwher is out with Greg for a little while as I post this. And yes - the plan is they're coming home tonight!!

Needles to say I'm off the hook excited already. I'll update when I have something.

*Update*

Needless to say, by the time she was ready for bed, we were ready for action. As we were in the throes, I had the urge again. "Tell me you're thinking about Greg!"
"I'm thinking about Greg!"
"You want him to fuck you!"
"I want him to fuck me!"

We moaned and humped some more before I came. Now she's getting her Beauty Sleep for what I hope to be a great night tomorrow.

Great new developments. So happy she's being open to both of them coming to your home. I know it's less stress on her being at home.

Hubby does the same thing to me as far as reminding me of our dates. It makes our time together that much hotter! :rose:

Back