Objet d'sex

<Still grinning>

It is when your face is wet................

:kiss:

yes, it took me a while to come back down to earth after that one Sandman ;)

very old antique furniture, full of mystery and forgotten past... mmm now that's sexy.

Apparently there's something very sexual to women about men shaving. I can't remember whether I said that earlier and I too lazy to check.

Just a question: Do women actually like stubble? Just curious.

The Earl

I guess it goes without saying, observing a woman shave her most tender region would be very sexy. Don't know because I've never had the pleasure but it's certainly something nice to think of.
As for resting my cheeks against the resultant stubble a couple of days later...Well, being that close to nirvana might just cause one to ignore whatever scratchy discomfort there surely would be. Besides, such activity aught to create a certain level of moistness that should make all well with the world! *lick, lick* ;)

JT

I hate stubble.....its all scratchy and itchy and urgh...a full grown beard is even worse.....*shudder*

I hate it when my hubby decides not to shave.....I so much prefer him mooth skinned...

is this the time to own up?

i adore looking at the 'rugged' man look... the six o'clock shadow. i loathe it when the stubble touches my skin roughly though, it's painful. i adore longer facial hair, moustache and/or beard... in fact, i like it so much that i'm, um, oh... never mind. ;)

i also like that clean shaven feel... smooth as a baby's cheek. true skin to skin touching :)

hmm another object...

a saxophone. now that brings me out in a cold sweat. whew

:) :p OK shapewise I think that butterflies are sexi - because when they are sunning themselves with their wings open they bare a resemblance to open labia.

Big Twin Cylinder aircooled Motorcycles (Harley-Davidson, BMW boxers, Moto Guzzi) are sexy. Ride down a narrow deserted urban street in the early hours of the morning and hear the roar of the exhaust echoing back off the buildings.

Long night drives are sexy.

Motorways and traffic jams are boring.

Clothes pins:cool: are sexy - so are Workmate's:rolleyes:

Sexy is your mood / my mood when you / I , look at the object.

Jon:devil: :devil: :devil:

Originally posted by jon.hayworth
:) Big Twin Cylinder aircooled Motorcycles (Harley-Davidson, BMW boxers, Moto Guzzi) are sexy. Ride down a narrow deserted urban street in the early hours of the morning and hear the roar of the exhaust echoing back off the buildings.

A fully-choked, twelve-gauge, pump-action, Remington shotgun firing out a bedroom window at the noisy bleeder driving by, can also be sexy. :eek:

Long drives in a speeding ambulances is sexy, too. :rolleyes:

:) OK shapewise I think that butterflies are sexi - because when they are sunning themselves with their wings open they bare a resemblance to open labia.

Yeah, sure! And before it emerges from their chrysalis, it looks like a detumescent dick! :eek:

(Please, somebody release Jon's clothes pins. I believe he's done.)

Quasimodem said:
A fully-choked, twelve-gauge, pump-action, Remington shotgun firing out a bedroom window at the noisy bleeder driving by, can also be sexy. :eek:

whew *hot flush* oh Quasi!!!

Would someone please tell me why seams in stickings are so damned sexy? As far as I know, men are born with this fetish already operational. I remember liking them way before puberty, and being puzzled as to why.

Also: why are fishnets inherently sexier than regular stockings? Don't tell me it's because of association, that we associate fishnet stockings with sexy women. It goes deeper than that.

PS tp WSO: I have a beard. I have a moustache. I play saxophone.
Unfortunately, I also live in the US.
But 3 out of 4 isn't bad.:D

---dr.M.

dr_mabeuse said:
... why are fishnets inherently sexier than regular stockings? Don't tell me it's because of association ...

Sorry, Doc, but it IS because of association.

The fishnets remind us of the 'red snapper' caught inside them. :D

i wonder if it's not the actual line in the stocking seams but more where the line leads up to?

remember the days when you were warned about those women with the crooked seams? ;)

actually... i'm not sure i should mention this here but i do recall my son crawling around my ankles rubbing his cheek against my stockings... well heck, he's a touchy feely kinda kid eh, and he still gives me hugs. rofl

ps to dr. - put the kettle on, i'll be right over.

A fully-choked, twelve-gauge, pump-action, Remington shotgun firing out a bedroom window at the noisy bleeder driving by, can also be sexy.

:eek: OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Some people might be into receiving pain - personally I am not;)

I'll throttle down going past your place Quasi:p

jon:devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh yeah........

Double clutching IS sexy. Nothing like having one in each hand.......

<grin>

BTW.........

I know this isn't exactly the "correct" thread to be stating this, but I do have a new poem out I'm very interested in getting anyone's thoughts on...if you care to read it that is.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=72722

Also........my Christmas story posted. I hope you get a chance to read and get a <hopeful> chuckle out of that too.

:)

No......thank you Wildsweet...

I'm glad you found it that way.....I was hoping someone would see, feel in it...from it...the way it was intended to.

I am quite literally speechless at that. Nothing to say, but thankyou.

The Earl

The most unusual t response I see here was from the good Doc in Chicago: a paper clip. The worst is from Quasi who made some reference to a large gun and a bleeder standing within range. Q, Would you think it as sexy if you turned the gun on your own head?

I think a lot of objects are sexy, but ,apart from the appeal to the 5 senses, I am most excited over certain objects because they spark the imagination of the viewer to what a human can DO with it. I had a boss who once told me writing pens are exciting. I wanted to say "dePENds on what you do with one."

I think conveyor belts, printing presses, packing materials and just about any factory machinery is sexy. Anyone direct me to a good story detailing a sexual encounter using such equipment, maybe one about an ASSembly line? ;-D A warehouse experience that happens during an electrical storm could really be a thriller, providing the power doesn't go out. Chocolate donut factory or UFO assembly line---doesn't matter what kind. The possibilities
are overwhelming...Maybe a factory where they make bazookas that fire only raw eggs at noisy drivers. (You can pinch your nose closed with a gem clip, Doc, if you think that one stinks. ;-)
XXX

AH

Actually it was me who brought up the paperclip. I wasn't being serious, it was reference to another WSO thread which has long since disappeared down the lists. Quasimodem is rarely serious. Most of his stuff is best read with a smile on the face and a tongue in cheek (your own has the best effect, but if there's a spare tongue handy...).

I think a lot of objects are sexy, but ,apart from the appeal to the 5 senses, I am most excited over certain objects because they spark the imagination of the viewer to what a human can DO with it. I had a boss who once told me writing pens are exciting. I wanted to say "dePENds on what you do with one."

I disagree. There's very little you can do with billowing curtains, or a thunderstorm, or with balloon which is a fetish of someone I know (and no, this is not a hypothetical friend). A lot of it is sexual imagery. There is a psychiatrical theory which states that a lot of fetishes are based from childhood experiences (eg. a child who was told being messy was naughty may get a special thrill from having a food fight with a partner). I personally think that's bullshit, but it is possible.

The Earl

Back