Official Notice: Holiday Contest + 5th Anniversary = Big Prizes!

MR. Gibson said:
whoops! correction tatelou-I meant to say I have read your winter holiday/anniversary contest entry for 2003 and enjoyed it very much. this contest is all holidays not just christmas. sorry girl for error. Plus I wish everyone good luck with their stories. I bet you can all picture yourselves counting that 500 bucks!:)

Thanks MR. G. My story was kind of pertaining to Christmas, so don't worry yourself about it. It's set in Scotland, in the days leading up to Christmas. ;)

Nope, I'm not counting that money, believe it or not, that isn't why a lot of us join in these things. I did it for the adrenaline rush and the camaraderie that is usually prevalent here. I enjoyed being part of the Halloween Contest and when I saw some of Og's posts about this one, the lure was too strong for me to ignore. It's all your fault, Og. :p

I write a lot, usually around 2,000 words per day (since NaNoWriMo, anyway - yep, that forward momentum is still going!) and every word I write is closer to my ultimate goal of being a legitimately published author. I write what I want to write and for my own enjoyment and for the feeling of self-expression I get from writing that I can't get from anything else. Anything else really is a bonus.

Lou, a hot blooded woman. :devil:

If you think your story got whacked by one of them 1-stick carryin' trolls, check your scores again. Several votes disappeared off my tally either last night or today sometime, with my score going up as well. So I guess Laurel did some work correcting the bad votes. Or whatever you wanna call them.

MR. Gibson said:
mhari you look like a wise wizard judging by your picture you have. why don't you make those lit trolls disappear? you would be doing all of us a favor:)
LOL. If I knew how to do that, I'd've done it already. ;)

I just activated my public comment board, and posted on Deadly Joker's & Sarahhh's. Odd place for it though, at the bottom of the story. It doesn't help in selecting a story, but still may influence voting.

What does everyone think?

this might be true if anyone was even reading my story.

Mhari said:
If you think your story got whacked by one of them 1-stick carryin' trolls, check your scores again. Several votes disappeared off my tally either last night or today sometime, with my score going up as well. So I guess Laurel did some work correcting the bad votes. Or whatever you wanna call them.

But unfortunately nobody is reading my non-erotic contest entry. It's just holding where it is, and barely a 4.5 or slightly under.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Re: this might be true if anyone was even reading my story.

Dirt Man said:
But unfortunately nobody is reading my non-erotic contest entry. It's just holding where it is, and barely a 4.5 or slightly under.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man
Dirt Man,

Stand up and shout! I just checked the Non-Erotic section and your story now has 25 votes.

YOU'RE QUALIFIED!

I'd drink a beer in honor of this magic moment, but it's so damn late (or early depending on your point of view) here in Big D, a cup of coffee will have to do.

Rumple

Re: Re: this might be true if anyone was even reading my story.

Rumple Foreskin said:
Dirt Man,

Stand up and shout! I just checked the Non-Erotic section and your story now has 25 votes.

YOU'RE QUALIFIED!

I'd drink a beer in honor of this magic moment, but it's so damn late (or early depending on your point of view) here in Big D, a cup of coffee will have to do.

Rumple

Thanks Rumple. Now if I could only get the score up a little, eh. LOL

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Grateful to Laurel

Just wanted to thank Laurel for posting my story mere hours after I submitted just 10 minutes b4 deadline. It is amazing that I received over 25 ratings in just the first day. Thank you all for reading my story, I am presently shocked how much it's been liked. Anyway, I wanted to express my thanks for allowing me to make the contest curfew.

Marty the Midget's Erotic Christmas

You weren't alone Dingus Guy

We must have submitted our stories within minutes of each other.

Thanks to Laurel for posting my story about fifteen minutes after I submitted it. Going through that many stories must be an incredible amount of work. I appreciate it.:rose:

Okay....so next time we all need to start earlier to save Laurel some last minute pain:p

Damn, I knew I should have written the humorous one over the weekend. didn't think I'd have time.

Gauche

Re: Re: Re: Pain is good

Wills said:
Why for safety, let's just tie her up:devil: :rose:

Will's
Damn straight, Will's.

I mean, who the hell is this Safety? Why should we do all the work of holding Lauren down while we bind her with knotted ropes,, lash her tight with leather straps, secure her snugly with chains, and all that other good stuff (besides the obvious reason), only to let some amorphous, non-descript bottom-feeder named Safety enjoy the finished product? :p

Rumple Foreskin

Back