Official Notice: Holiday Contest + 5th Anniversary = Big Prizes!

hey cool!!!! I got dropped all the way down to a 4.09, BUT I have 22 votes (ROFL).

And life goes on....

HUGS HUGS HUGS

WOW!!! Is this normal for contests? I mean the holiday type contests?

Oh well, I am off the realm of monsters and mayhem... to flaunt my pretty red head and make the boys beg. (shhh don't tell them I said that ;) )

EQ is my second home (Lit being my first of course).

BIG HUGS!!!!

reohoko said:
hey cool!!!! I got dropped all the way down to a 4.09, BUT I have 22 votes (ROFL).

And life goes on....

HUGS HUGS HUGS

Yeah, I'm pretty much stuck now at 22 votes too.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Dirt Man said:
Yeah, I'm pretty much stuck now at 22 votes too.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

alas, longer stories get less votes. The ypside is the snerts seldom visit.

Laurel is a star. I submitted my Winter Holiday Contest story yesterday and this morning it's up. I was concerned it might not be posted before the deadline, but it was. :)

You can find it here: Loving in a Winter Wonderland

Lou :rose:

My story is posted :D :D
Thank you Laurel for your speedy posting.

I hope that everyone gets a chance to read it and vote!

You can read my story here: The Perfect Gift

Thank you everyone for your help this last week!!

hello there satin kitty 69.I think that you and your posts are wonderful but maybe you better try to submit your stories a little bit earlier next time to make sure they get those needed 25 votes to be eligible for the contest! I think your holiday story still has time to make it though. as a matter of fact it took my story "MRS. Santa Claus" a full week to get 25 votes! good luck to you girl. I am pulling for you to make it!:)

MR. Gibson' erotic tales!

Http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=264926

MR. Gibson said:
hello there satin kitty 69.I think that you and your posts are wonderful but maybe you better try to submit your stories a little bit earlier next time to make sure they get those needed 25 votes to be eligible for the contest! I think your holiday story still has time to make it though. as a matter of fact it took my story "MRS. Santa Claus" a full week to get 25 votes! good luck to you girl. I am pulling for you to make it!:)

Hugs thank you!!
I only found out about the contest a week ago. Usually I only edit my writings for spelling mistakes, but when a friend offered to actually edit "The Perfect Gift" I jumped at the chance.

I'm up to 14 votes now.

The odd thing I realized today is that each of my stories is in a different category (Romance, group, loving wives, BDSM, anal) LOL

Wills said:
Satin Kitty

Nicely done, erotic and romantic ;)

Will's

I just finished your holiday story. Very nice, a bit emotionally harsher than I'm usually like in the beginning, but a very nice erotic finish.

MR. Gibson said:
I have read your holiday story"the perfect gift" satin kitty 69 and I have given it the highest score possible. you are a really talented writer girl. keep up the good work. Plus if you have any free time read my "MRS. Santa Claus" story. it is pretty interesting.thanks.

I read your story earlier! Very nice! Interesting twist!

Not a category I usually read, but enjoyed my exploration with your help!

actually satin kitty 69 my first "MRS. Santa Claus " story was light and fun but I guess laurel did not like it and rejected it but I like female vampire stuff and decided to go with this one. Even though it is not traditional holiday fair.it is kinda like the other holiday story here "Silent night" which is also good of this same type! Plus thanks so much for reading my story. you are a nice person!

:) MR. gibson' erotic tales!http.//www.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=264926

MR. Gibson said:
actually satin kitty 69 my first "MRS. Santa Claus " story was light and fun but I guess laurel did not like it and rejected it but I like female vampire stuff and decided to go with this one. Even though it is not traditional holiday fair.it is kinda like the other holiday story here "Silent night" which is also good of this same type! Plus thanks so much for reading my story. you are a nice person!

:) MR. gibson' erotic tales!http.//www.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=264926

I used to read vampire (intended to be non-erotic) stories many years ago when a series came out. I think it was by Pike, but I'm not sure...Vampires have always seemed to be seducers, shrouded in mystery, welldressed (in many cases)...female vampires remind me of the greek mythology women that were possessed/under the control of a god (Dyonisis??) and would appear at festivals seducing away men and women. The seduced women became followers, the seduced men dinner (I think)...boy my greek myth has gotten rusty.

Just like a man, wanting more than he can chew...

Originally posted by MR. Gibson
Actually in the original brahm stokers "Dracula" they had the vampire Dracula with his three lady vampires he kept with him as a sort of concubine in his castle. Lucky guy!:)

Probably why I am not into vampire tales. Not enough males for the females as it were.

DS

Re: Just like a man, wanting more than he can chew...

Dirty Slut said:
Probably why I am not into vampire tales. Not enough males for the females as it were.

DS

There are some Vampire tales where a Lady Vampire is the one with many a male follower...

I think there are a few with roughly equal numbers too

Hello satin kitty 69, I hope your eligibility votes are climbing upwards for the holiday contest. I am sure that you will have enough votes. as for me I really do not expect to win this contest because I have read many stories better than mine but I had fun writing it! I wish good luck to everyone who entered the winter holiday/anniversary contest for 2003:)

http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=264926

Back