President Biden Interview Tonight: Redemption???

Voters continually say that Biden's age is a concern without being prompted or asked about it. That's a very real concern....and if this election is such a high stakes election.....concerns are what will make or break it your way.

Me pointing this out is not what will get Trump elected. People ignoring those concerns WILL
Two things…

One, how is it a known issue without polling, that you love so much?

Two, Joe’s age is far less of an issue that Project 2025 rolling out on Jan 20, folks will completely understand that. (Not the MAGA Bible buyers…but the sane folks)

Two things…

One, how is it a known issue without polling, that you love so much?
You answered your own question.

Two, Joe’s age is far less of an issue that Project 2025 rolling out on Jan 20, folks will completely understand that. (Not the MAGA Bible buyers…but the sane folks)
To you. I think project 2025 would not even hit the top ten for undecided voters.

Making people aware of project 2025 is a good approach - but also more complicated to explain and less likely to get surface issue voters engaged. More engaged voters certainly might be swayed by such things. I'd suggest that this is not many undecided voters but could be incorrect.

of course his age is a concern; people would be crazy or stupid not to take his age into consideration when processing all the pros and cons.

a poll, or people offering this consideration, asserting this is only a snapshot of one element of the whole picture.

i'm 65, so (in young people's eyes) i'm an antique already; in those aged 80+ i'm still a young'un. Personally, i'd love to see someone younger in the role—male, female, gay, bi, intersex, whomever & whatever ethnicity—but i am not about to discount all those years of experience and contacts and respect from other world leaders that President Biden has under his belt. In the not too distant future, i'd be more than happy to see a Harris/Buttigieg ensemble.

of course his age is a concern; people would be crazy or stupid not to take his age into consideration when processing all the pros and cons.

a poll, or people offering this consideration, asserting this is only a snapshot of one element of the whole picture.

i'm 65, so (in young people's eyes) i'm an antique already; in those aged 80+ i'm still a young'un. Personally, i'd love to see someone younger in the role—male, female, gay, bi, intersex, whomever & whatever ethnicity—but i am not about to discount all those years of experience and contacts and respect from other world leaders that President Biden has under his belt. In the not too distant future, i'd be more than happy to see a Harris/Buttigieg ensemble.
I'm specifically focusing on undecided voters. I'm also specifically focusing on the number one concern throughout this election cycle.....while other issues have ebb and flowed, Biden's age persists. Any single thing that projects the number one issue for a candidate is not a good thing....especially since his opposition is actively promoting it in campaign ads and events

You can't avoid that by saying it shouldn't be an issue or by pointing to a singular event where it wasn't as obvious...sorry.

And while I may advocate for him to step aside to address the issue, he could also just convince those voters that it isn't an issue. I don't see him doing that at all yet...at least not in convincing fashion. And yes, I'm overly critical ......because it's the number one issue and it is an issue that will lose him votes.

In a high stakes election....why shouldn't anyone be critical of things like this? I just don't understand how people can say I'm wrong for doing so.

https://abcnews.go.com/538/americans-worried-bidens-age-long-debate/story?id=111858302

You said they keep saying it without being prompted or asked…polling does just that.

So if you are going to channel Traitor Tater in your thought progression, leave it up to him. We can’t have too much crazy here.

To you. I think project 2025 would not even hit the top ten for undecided voters.

Making people aware of project 2025 is a good approach - but also more complicated to explain and less likely to get surface issue voters engaged. More engaged voters certainly might be swayed by such things. I'd suggest that this is not many undecided voters but could be incorrect.
It’s not all that complicated to explain. I mean, it’s complicated to a MAGA zombie…but normal sane Americans can see the clear and present danger that is the Orange Cheeto. He needs Biden having a bad day to help him distract folks from the crazy shit he has planned.

Seems to be working with you.

You said they keep saying it without being prompted or asked…polling does just that.
Yep

So if you are going to channel Traitor Tater in your thought progression, leave it up to him. We can’t have too much crazy here.
I'm not doing that

It’s not all that complicated to explain. I mean, it’s complicated to a MAGA zombie…but normal sane Americans can see the clear and present danger that is the Orange Cheeto. He needs Biden having a bad day to help him distract folks from the crazy shit he has planned.
You don't understand the majority of voters apparently. Maybe go ask around at your local grocery store and find out how many know or care about project 2025.

Then see how many you can get to vote for Biden without them telling you how old age is an issue.

You can ignore this shit or try to deflect all you want on this ..Biden needs votes and his age is stopping him from getting votes.

But the other guy is not overcoming that...

Seems to be working with you.
I'm just speaking the truth. I don't need to even bring up the other guy.

And if somehow Biden wins, I'll admit I was wrong ...but I'll admit that I was openly and honestly wrong without ignoring important things that matter to voters.

Making people aware of project 2025 is a good approach - but also more complicated to explain and less likely to get surface issue voters engaged.
More engaged voters certainly might be swayed by such things. I'd suggest that this is not many undecided voters but could be incorrect.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=b744ff16061f4b7c85fe8477029b929b&ei=37
the youngsters are getting a hold of the content now, and it's growing

the issues will reach more and more exponentially in the way only social media knows how

there will be those in favour of some of the policies, probably without full understanding (or not caring because it supports how they think) and those against (again with the same caveats but with a supposition that many who'd choose to be anti P.2025 might have a deeper understanding of how the issues concern their own environments).

but it's getting out there; in the time between now and November, it's likely to reach a groundswell, particularly amongst those who see the environmental policies of the two presumptive candidates as the total contrasts they are, along with the attack on reproductive/healthcare rights and education.

Btw - I just realized that you didn't understand what I meant by "unprompted". It means people are asked (in a poll)- "what is the biggest issue for you for Biden?" Or concern ..etc

Unprompted about his age or foreign policy or economy or whatever.

Not unprompted as in not part of a poll

i don't believe anyone here is ignoring President Biden's age; there are plenty of us who see the issue but, when weighed against the opponent's, see it as less vital to the equation.

Yep

I'm not doing that
The fact you can’t see you are doing it… shows you guys gotta be brothers..
You don't understand the majority of voters apparently. Maybe go ask around at your local grocery store and find out how many know or care about project 2025.
Polling helps you understand eh? Clearly it gives you a sample but not understanding.
Then see how many you can get to vote for Biden without them telling you how old age is an issue.

You can ignore this shit or try to deflect all you want on this ..Biden needs votes and his age is stopping him from getting votes.

But the other guy is not overcoming that...

I'm just speaking the truth. I don't need to even bring up the other guy.

And if somehow Biden wins, I'll admit I was wrong ...but I'll admit that I was openly and honestly wrong without ignoring important things that matter to voters.
I was in three different states in the last week, in all three places the conversation was randomly about project 2025. And these were random slice of America venues. The folks all said age was an issue, but would rather Biden who has lost a step rather than the Cheeto who would want everyone to be in lock step.

So forgive me if I don’t have the perspective you have here… you gotta get out more to know more.

Even wrong guide got out to visit his boo…Daddy Vlady. He will share with him if you ask nicely.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=b744ff16061f4b7c85fe8477029b929b&ei=37
the youngsters are getting a hold of the content now, and it's growing

the issues will reach more and more exponentially in the way only social media knows how

there will be those in favour of some of the policies, probably without full understanding (or not caring because it supports how they think) and those against (again with the same caveats but with a supposition that many who'd choose to be anti P.2025 might have a deeper understanding of how the issues concern their own environments).

but it's getting out there; in the time between now and November, it's likely to reach a groundswell, particularly amongst those who see the environmental policies of the two presumptive candidates as the total contrasts they are, along with the attack on reproductive/healthcare rights and education.
There are a lot of questions people ask about project 2025 and there are a ton of policy positions to address inside of it. I think you can reach a ton of people by discussing it in depth with them. But it's nowhere near as saliant as things people see visibly and hear.

Trump pisses people off when he insults and calls politicians names....easy and visible/audible. You can throw that on repeat and it hits home without even discussing policies. Republicans throw Biden's slipups on repeat and it hits home. There's no need to discuss anything....and there's not much to remember. And, for people who've had aging parents who deteriorated, it's even more so.

Add to that - it's a lot more difficult to overcome...which is why I'm focused on it so much ....it's obvious and it's getting worse and polls are showing exactly that.

anyone got an answer for me regarding Harris?

if she's required to step in and take over the reins from President Biden sometime during his second term, and being eligible to run under her own name in 2028, will she still be eligible to run in 2032?

If you consider me one, so be it. You're wrong...but whatever. I'm voting for the Democratic candidate and so is just about everyone I know. Trump will win Ohio regardless. That's realistic.

Polling helps you understand eh? Clearly it gives you a sample but not understanding.
Yes, it does help one understand the electorate. Age is Biden's number one issue.

I was in three different states in the last week, in all three places the conversation was randomly about project 2025. And these were random slice of America venues. The folks all said age was an issue, but would rather Biden who has lost a step rather than the Cheeto who would want everyone to be in lock step.
Of course

So forgive me if I don’t have the perspective you have here… you gotta get out more to know more.
Lol

Even wrong guide got out to visit his boo…Daddy Vlady. He will share with him if you ask nicely.
Lol, yah, seems that people think I don't get out much. That makes me laugh.

I read your original comment again - I have no idea who the fuck you're talking about....are you referring to someone here?

There are a lot of questions people ask about project 2025 and there are a ton of policy positions to address inside of it. I think you can reach a ton of people by discussing it in depth with them. But it's nowhere near as saliant as things people see visibly and hear.

Trump pisses people off when he insults and calls politicians names....easy and visible/audible. You can throw that on repeat and it hits home without even discussing policies. Republicans throw Biden's slipups on repeat and it hits home. There's no need to discuss anything....and there's not much to remember. And, for people who've had aging parents who deteriorated, it's even more so.

Add to that - it's a lot more difficult to overcome...which is why I'm focused on it so much ....it's obvious and it's getting worse and polls are showing exactly that.

whilst i agree about the prevalence of anti/pro-trump and anti/pro-Biden vis/audio content, the link i was citing states how Project 2025 is being 'discussed' and disseminated: a whole lot of that content is in the same formatting as the other and so is being digested (for good or ill) just as easily... the more in-depth discussions come, i'd imagine, amongst the more serious. Having said that, the content formatting makes it just as accessible and influential as the example you give.

I read your original comment again - I have no idea who the fuck you're talking about....are you referring to someone here?
Traitor Tater… your brother, or is it your split personality? Do you split time in Mass as a fry cook?

anyone got an answer for me regarding Harris?

if she's required to step in and take over the reins from President Biden sometime during his second term, and being eligible to run under her own name in 2028, will she still be eligible to run in 2032?
Will be a case for the courts if it is after two years of Joe (since the Republican’ts will cry fowl-if it was their guy… all Hail!) If before that the 22nd amendment is pretty clear she would get one election.

the media should have been prioritising the content of 2025 project for months... they've chosen not to

Will be a case for the courts if it is after two years of Joe (since the Republican’ts will cry fowl-if it was their guy… all Hail!) If before that the 22nd amendment is pretty clear she would get one election.
thankyou

If people keep thinking it.. connect the dots.
People think a lot of incorrect things.... Doesn't make it true. But more power to ya.

You saying that you were out randomly chatting with strangers about project 2025 seems laughable to me, but it doesn't mean you don't. I talk politics with friends on our runs and the majority of them don't dive deep into policy decisions and typically move to other subjects when I do, but your mileage will vary. I doubt any single one of them has read the entire plan and at best has seen a meme on Facebook about it.

But they all know both candidates are old as fuck, that Trump is a liar and a cheat (ok, most of them) and a majority think Biden isn't making it another four years in this life. Again, your mileage may vary....

Back